🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/30/21 - Ravishing in Red Returns! 🗳️

123457Next

Comments

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Got some cute shoes in my earnable and TS silver boxes, and I tried to style them for Film Noir 🕵️‍♂️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikk thanks ! Those probably one of my favourites thing I won recently and I haven’t taken them off. Nice haul ! Diamonds and kstars galore!
    IOS Player 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    My bronze & silver boxes...
    Wish I had gotten the swimsuit earlier in the summer and I don't know how much I'll use either hair, but I'm just grateful my pallets weren't as bad as they usually are. 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Came in 17th ops..but I got an item in the bronze box! Yay!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my looks, the algorithm got weird on me so i was only 2 points away from the earnable silver box

i ended up getting 5th place in silver III! now i got the shoes to complete the TS outfit on the right

later, i contacted support to see if i could get the earnable box and they gave it to me! i love the color of these shoes. i’m looking forward to getting the matching dress

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Missed a ticket but still ended 5th in Silver three. I’m not mad but if I had just gotten the chance to submit the ticket I would’ve ended first. At least I got this pretty skirt  though. 

Missed the second earnable box by one point. Contacted support about it. Fingers crossed 🤞 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Missed a ticket but still ended 5th in Silver three. I’m not mad but if I had just gotten the chance to submit the ticket I would’ve ended first. At least I got this pretty skirt  though. 

Missed the second earnable box by one point. Contacted support about it. Fingers crossed 🤞 

Omg let us know how it goes! It happened to me the previous TB event but I didn’t think about contacting them.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 7th, top 2 were had 2000+ points 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KkhAngelica here you go ❤️ i don’t have a list of items in the diamond boxes but you can probably go to @luvs2gruuv thread for that

@watermelonsugarhigh ty! ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Edit: lol just noticed this already got answered

@KkhAngelica You can check out the thread here for the squad and diamond boxes: Daily Squad and Showstopping Style Giftbox Pallets (sorry, I have no idea how to link threads! Just search that title)

As for the Bronze and Silver boxes, I've attached the graphics here. Red is silver, green is Bronze. Sorry OP, not sure where I got this originally.
    @Chrysalis ty!. ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

• TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Ended up 17th in gold, was looking to go down for this next sys!
    1-34-67-9 (went crazy on 8 to see how good of a score I could get with the most random outfit 😂)10-13 reused some of my better looks from the beginning to try to get better scores, didn’t work all that well unfortunately 🙃
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Sorry for posting this quite some time after the event finishing but I managed to come 9th, I missed out on two tickets because I'm pretty busy atm.

love my picks, the first palette was amazing, just items. The second, I love the shoes and have wanted them for some time.

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    tortor said:
    A few amazing looks I spotted while voting. Pretty sure one is @kkhsam but looks like she got banned from the forum….anyone know why?

Is’nt the second doll beautiful @jalapeno?🥰
    Yes thats me ! 💖 ive been at school so sorry for late reply and i didnt even notice that was me 🤣💀 @tortor @Julia_KKH
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    ended 8th this sys and my picks were the two dresses and k stars!✨

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

My silver box pallets. I can't believe how fortunate i was to have gotten an item for each chance! I'm so grateful, but oh i do want that hair with the beret and the ice queen dress and eyes.. sigh.  Maybe next week.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@Briannakkh Sorry for the late response. I sent them a ticket and they responded asking for screenshots. I sent them the screenshots of my pallet and the box to show I was off by one vote and I’ve been waiting for a response since. 
    @Briannakkh Update: It took 3 days but I got the box🙌🙌🙌 I missed out on an item but I’m never mad about k-stars. They did say it was a one time courtesy though but if you ever get close and want to try contacting them, it worked for me.