🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hi dolls<3

I would like to invite you to my squad
    Fools gold #962568 

there are eleven of us and I will be happy for each of you to join the squad 

just a few rules:

🏆 I play daily so we can all get our rewards

✨ try to change your looks every day 

• KittyKweenKittyKween Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Hi Dolls!
    Come join the Kitty Klique if you’re a daily player! That’s the only requirement <3 My look books pretty decent, take a peek (; Squad number 817093

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2021

🎩 Active Male Fashion Icons 

Squad #016905 

“Active Male Fashion Icons” is a squad for active daily players with male dolls. We need 6 more guy dolls to join!

The goal of the squad is to 1) get rare items from each other’s lookbooks and 2) get enough active members to reach the squad box every day. 

Spread the word to male players on Facebook and elsewhere!

• CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Hey Dolls, we had to purge the squad of inactive dolls. We have some spots open!! The Heathers!we have been super active everyday!
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hi everyone! We're a newly formed squad, so we have tons of openings! It's still pretty new (5/15), but we hope to see filled spots soon! 

We have two requirements: 1) Be nice and kind to everyone (: 
    2) Please be willing to join our discord server because we'd like to get to know everyone and also just have fun in there! ^-^

You're not required to make any purchases. Free players of all kinds are absolutely welcome. It doesn't matter to us what level you're on either. We've been playing for quite some time, so if you're a new player or someone who's just months old in the game, I think we can be very useful to you! As long as you're active and playing daily, you're welcome. We prefer good attitude over pro gaming, so that's all we expect from you (:
    Please DM me if interested and I look forward to getting to know you! (:
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    edited September 2021

Hi! If you are tired of never getting the giftboxes or squad members never updating their looks you are very welcome to join my squad girly 💕 

I intend to only have daily players so that my squad can achieve the gift boxes every day. Of course if a doll needs to take a break it will be allowed, but too much slacking will lead to warnings and eventually being kicked out. Therefore my gameplan is to only add forum dolls, so we can make a thread and keep eachother accountable 🥰

I think that will ensure lots of giftboxes for all my girls! 

Other than that, dolls that have collected and aqcuired a nice selection of clothes will be prioritiezed at first since that gives more shopping abilities when it comes to lookboks. But it is not a nessecity since i dont want to be an exluding squad👗

You are absolutely welcome to join. The squad name is Sweet as sugar (#388994)💋
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    edited September 2021
    We are looking for two more daily players. We have a boy doll in our group too!
    Edit: Filled, Thanks!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Hey, I’ve created a new squad after getting tired of groups not achieving the gift boxes for a couple of months. 

Looking for members. Only requirements are: 
    logging in daily
    occasional updates of your Lookbook

‘Sparkies’ 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone still looking for a squad ? message me
  • Rachellynn6223Rachellynn6223 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

• sparklytearssparklytears Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Hello everyone! My name is Lupe, I recently made my squad due to all the ones I joined weren't very active or didn't have enough members to make daily login rewards. I really hope people would join so we can get those rewards!  <3

Requirements:
    - Be active.

Yes, that's all I want, active players! I know my squad is called Luxurious Club and would seem it's a club for money spenders but it's not, I hope it doesn't scare people away that don't spend real money on here and think it's a requirement. also, I'm shy so I don't want make friends, this is strictly for the login rewards so please join if you just want an active squad!  <3 
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts

hi everyone!

i’ve left countless of squads because of inactivity. so i created a squad with the intention of having an accepting, fun place for ALL dolls.
    my only requirement is that you login daily so we can snatch those gift boxes together 💖.

so if you’re looking for a squad that’s radiating bad b***h energy, i’d love to welcome you to hot girls united!  
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited November 2021
  • Wildchild429Wildchild429 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Looking for daily players to be part of my squad. My doll's name is WiLDCHiLD429 I'm Level 45, Gold Tier 1.
    the SQUAD is called Hollywood Beauties and the SQUAD #:182430
    Hope to see you there! ✌😉
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Need 3 Squad Members! We play daily. 1st requirement is to LOG IN DAILY. Occasional players are not compatible with this Squad. Our Squad sends gifts. 
  • bellaxobellaxo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for new members to join my squad, Bellasbabes, preferably daily players :blush: I am a daily player, but anyone is free to join! the squad number is 224501. 
  • fknyofknyo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited September 2021

EDIT: FULL (please delete)
    One opening on squad of daily players. Please do not join unless you log-in daily. You will be removed after 2 days of no log-in. Thus why there is one opening now. We get full gifts daily!

• belivanch_belivanch_ Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Do join our {Trend Divas} Squad if you are an active player 🤗🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️ Okurr
  • kriscross958kriscross958 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Please join my squad! #675829

we used to get the daily prizes every day and now all people aren’t logging in anymore 😔

we’ve been so close — 8 out of 10 members logging in, 9 out of 10, but can’t seem to get 10/10!!
  • SkyWSkyW Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for one more daily player to join my squad. 

Squad #: 980742
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Hello dolls
    I removed 1 non active players in my squad. ( we always get the daily bonuses 🥳 ).
    Feel free to join squad #: 872436
    I will accept the first request. Sorry in advance for the others 🥺
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hey all!
    Any Guyz here? I just created a new squad called Bhad Guyz x0!
    Squad # is 451037
    Daily players preferred!

iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Going to remove a non daily player, and looking for a new squad member!  
    Please message me your dolls name and if you’re a free or paid player after sending your join request. 
    Only requirement is to be a daily player :) 
    we have a thread on the forum as well to communicate and request lookbook items. 
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Removing an inactive player (over 2 weeks) tonight - if you're looking to join a squad, I'd love to have you!
    Just be active daily, we always get our daily bonus box!
    Send me your in-game name so I can accept!  #972433
    Find "The Scarletts" thread if you wanna chat :) 
  • Cassie_Cassie_ Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    We have place for two more active, daily players
  • jkai7jkai7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! I just made a squad today called Kitten Klique. I’m wide open so feel free to join! I play every day and I regularly purchase stars. My only request is that you log in every day!
  • cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey everyone! I'm looking for 1 daily player for my squad, The Daisy Bears! Come join us if you log on daily❤

• alyssahestiaalyssahestia Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

hello fellow dolls ♡ please feel free to join my squad: Olympian Empire #807455. If you do join, please enter the app daily (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) i regularly check & remove inactive members, 3 spots open✨
    ♡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ♡ 

• MarisaRapMarisaRap Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited October 2021

• BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hi dolls!

We have two spots open.

Just be active every day.

Fools gold     #962568