🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/3/21 - Shopping Extravaganza!🛍️

Comments

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Love the earnables and the FG OMG 😍
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Loving the earnables, going all in. The gift box items are cute too, excpet the boots, they look cheap. The FG bundle is DIVINE, my coins are not safe this time.

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    kendra33 said:
    Yes @pizzagurlyum had to get a new phone so I had to make a whole new account for this? 
    I thought it was against forum rules to have multiple accounts?

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Ahhh I only spend 50 stars last month during this event and it seems that this month i will do the same. Very disappointed. I love #Fashiongoals might get it as I haven’t bought tickets in few months (also didn’t found anything chasing to be in first places) so thats that
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    @kendra33 in case you lost your log in info I think you should talk to koko first about it so you won't get banned
  • kendra33kendra33 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Ok everyone 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    are the earrings meant to be daggers with a drop (of blue blood?) coming off them? or am i going crazy ahaha
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @kendra33 if you remember the email you used to sign up for your first account, you can reset your password in case you forgot 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    Ok 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I’m sorry but WHAT IS THAT DRESS? 🥴 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    How do you delete this account anyone? 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

This looks like the hair from the doggy storyline. If I get it, I can ditch the storyline outfit.

Tbh I wanted the earnable dress to be cuter because I almost have 300 stars. It's not that exciting, but I don't want to miss on a film noir storyline gift either
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I will only spend 50 to get the bag because I feel it has potential with the dyes other than that I'm a bit disappointed with these outfits, not really what I expected from this theme.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

Only really like the boots and dress 🤷🏻‍♀️ So if I’m lucky, I can get one of them in the free gb and spend 40 kstars for the other 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • SmallKatSmallKat Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @Kalindaking I’ve messaged customer care 24 hours ago and then 12 hours ago and heard nothing at all from them about a disappearing saved SYS ticket. I also sent you a message 12 hours ago with my ID and have heard nothing. Can I get a response please?
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    BYEEEEE NOT ME SPENDING A MILLION STARS OPENING ALL THE BREAKFAST AT TIFFANYS/MY FAIR LADY BOXES RIGHT BEFORE VIP 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @kendra33 i don’t think you will be able to delete your account 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Bought the fg and love it 💖 (also got the shoes and drink from the diamond boxes 💓)

• El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Got what I wanted, and I'm out 😘
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    😵‍💫
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited September 2021
    @KalindaKing I didn’t receive a k-star for doing the weekly gig and I didn’t receive a k-star either for doing a reality show. is this a glitch? and if so then can we get a compensation? I saved lots of energy to get more stars and now I wasted them for nothing.
    iOS player
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I didn’t get a kstar for finishing a gig and the pop up that says you earn a kstar for each gig is missing ?
    @TrashleyKKH If they really did take that away from us then I quit right now. We’ve all invested too much into this game for them to decide that a way for us to spend more money is to take away something that is easy for us to get Kstars. It’s just greedy and disgusting at this point. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Really want the hair from the gift boxes but I’m trying to have self control 😬 I really love the items I did get tho 💕

(Also bought this pose 💖)
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    I'm not receiving any k-stars as well, and I just realized It after doing two gigs of this weeks storyline... 😭😭

I also dont have the banner for 1 k-star for gig 😢