🗳️ 🎞️ SYS 9/2/21 Film Noir SYS 🌃 🗳️

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My inspo, I'm excited to make looks for this theme as I love film noir but not counting on getting any prizes because I know the excessive TB will be out in full force for this one.🤷🏾‍♀️
    Love your inspo @PrincessCDette
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It would be nice if for once my voting didn't feel rigged. I'm missing out on so many items and I literally don't currently have a reason to use some of my dyes because I don't even know what I would use them on. I'll probably be dying stuff when the sale happens, but I hope there are enough new items in the sale. 
    Platform: Android

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts

Bronze: dress, drink, beauty mark
    While the beauty mark *is* pretty tiny... I still want it! 😏  Glad it's the easiest to earn.

Also going to try to fight my way to 7th place in silver III for the old-fashioned, it's so cute and I want to pretend I'm Don Draper 🥰

Yikes this'll be a hard one though!! 🕵️‍♂️
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Ugh seriously hoping to get the beauty mark cause it’s placement matches one I actually have
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Was thinking about something like this for inspo but this hair always scores so badly for me. 😅
    Do people just not like the hairstyle or is it my looks? :’)

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Btw you guys, a person on the Discord had pics to show that the beauty mark does not in fact pair correctly with makeup. You are able to wear it together, but the beauty mark is placed underneath the makeup. A bit unsure if I should post the example pics here? Womp womp :/
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Fae said:
    Was thinking about something like this for inspo but this hair always scores so badly for me. 😅
    Do people just not like the hairstyle or is it my looks? :’)

She looks pretty, but I might do more retro hairs for this theme.

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Btw you guys, a person on the Discord had pics to show that the beauty mark does not in fact pair correctly with makeup. You are able to wear it together, but the beauty mark is placed underneath the makeup. A bit unsure if I should post the example pics here? Womp womp :/
    Maybe the glitch got fixed? 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

I must get the thigh highs with the knife 😳 and the drink cause I'm a sucker for handhelds. I don't have much to this theme, guess I'll base my looks off the vb. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I think I saw the pictures too. If you have the contour, the beauty marks fades but idk about the highlighter tho. Maybe they fixed it?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Do you think this look goes with the theme??
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts

Do you think this look goes with the theme??
    I don’t think so 🤧
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Dress wasn’t even in my palette :/

• slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    edited September 2021
    . Nvm i have found it
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    did anyone else just get one ticket ? or just me 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • PeytonSawyerPeytonSawyer Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Even it’s my curse to find dyes in every palette I count myself as lucky person after getting the dress on my second choice. :) 

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

wow got then the item i wanted in my second box!! i’ve never been lucky with a diamond box before… got kinda traumatized when I wasted 50 diamonds chasing the body contour with no luck lol
  • daperjellydaperjelly Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    My sys game started without tickets, can anyone help?? @KalindaKing
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you for this edit! ❤️
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    For my second look, my doll is going on the lam. Speaking of which,  the rainy moody background makes perfect sense for the genre but I feel weird doing indoor looks with it. 
    Platform: Android

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh of course, it was my pleasure 🥰💕 I really enjoyed doing this one !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Someone mentioned this earlier, but I can’t see the beauty mark preview on my doll who is wearing contour and highlighter. @KalindaKing is this a glitch that will be fixed? 
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Can anyone recreate my doll face with the FG hair 🥺 i really like the dress and hair but the FG eyes are looking strange on my doll