šŸ›ļøKK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/3/21 - Shopping Extravaganza!šŸ›ļø

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kalinda is off for a couple of days, If you are not getting stars for your gifts, keep screenshots, and Iā€™lll reach out for help.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Free box, but after I saw I didn't get a kstars after 3 gigs, I regret spending themšŸ˜„šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Just did a show and didnā€™t get a star, came back on here to see everyone else saying the same, hope this is fixed soon šŸ˜­
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Kalinda is off for a couple of days, If you are not getting stars for your gifts, keep screenshots, and Iā€™lll reach out for help.Ā 
    This isnā€™t directed at you, but thatā€™s very convenient for her to be ā€œoffā€ when they take away kstars for completing gigs. It sounds premeditated. Itā€™s not hard for us to figure out thatā€™s what they are doing when they took away the banner that they normally have stating that if you completed a gig then yii would receive a kstar during VIP.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Thereā€™s a banner saying that we will get double stars for watching videos too. Well, heads up, no, we do not get double kstars for watching videos.
    Ok, I did one iOS no Star. Ā is anyone getting stars for finished 5 Star gigs?Ā  Iā€™m reaching out right now.Ā 
    • Ā Is it both Android and I)S
    • Has anyone gotten a star since the event began 30 minutes ago?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Ok, I did one iOS no Star. Ā is anyone getting stars for finished 5 Star gigs?Ā  Iā€™m reaching out right now.Ā 
    IOS, no stars till now.Ā 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I'm on Android, no stars.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
    edited September 2021
    badams said:
    This isnā€™t directed at you, but thatā€™s very convenient for her to be ā€œoffā€ when they take away kstars for completing gigs. It sounds premeditated. Itā€™s not hard for us to figure out thatā€™s what they are doing when they took away the banner that they normally have stating that if you completed a gig then yii would receive a kstar during VIP.
    I assure you, this is a tech thing and nothing to do with Kalinda. Ā  I am reaching out to everyone at my disposal.
    But first, can everyone reading this just post with your platform and yes for Iā€™m getting stars or no for Iā€™m n0t getting stars.

meanwhile, Iā€™ll go send up the 1st flare.Ā 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I am on IOS. I did the weekly gig and didnā€™t receive a star, then I did maybe 3 reality gigs and only received a star for the first gig but not the two gigs after, so this is probably a glitch.
    iOS player
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    kokokokonut said:
    Android, no stars.
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    I'm on Android and i'm not receiving any kstars.Ā 

Only realised It after doing two gigs, unfortunately didnt take any screenshots when i finished It šŸ˜¢
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    badams said:
    I assure you, this is a tech thing and nothing to do with Kalinda. Ā  I am reaching out to everyone at my disposal.
    But first, can everyone reading this just post with your platform and yes for Iā€™m getting stars or no for Iā€™m n0t getting stars.

Kalinda isnā€™t the decision maker, we know that, but she does act as a liaison which is why I could see them having her off when they make a big change like this. I would like to think it is a tech issue, but with there being no banner like there normally is I have doubts.Ā 

Nonetheless, we do appreciate you taking the time and doing what you can to make sure this is corrected.

Platform IOS, not receiving Kstars.Ā 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    badams said:

Android, no stars

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Bought two poses.In my free box I got kstars and opened one more and got earringsĀ 
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
    N0 worries, Ā  I only suggested screenshots because some players will want to keep proof. Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    iOS- no stars, tried several different events...
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    iOS no stars for me eitherĀ 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    iOS -no kstarsĀ 
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • antoniaaaaantoniaaaa Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

Got exactly what I wanted!!! Also got 40 k-stars after been getting dyes for MONTHS.
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I'm Android. Didn't get K-stars for my gigs
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I'm Android, no k-stars
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    iOS no starsšŸ˜©
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    I WASTED ALL MY ENERGY AND DID ALL THE LONDON GIGS, THE WEEKLY STORYLINE AND LIKE FIVE REALITY SHOWS BEFORE I NOTICED WEā€™RE NOT GETTING STARS ARGHHJH
    edited September 2021
    ok, This isnā€™t what we usually do, but
    • support asks that each of you please send a ticket to customer care. Ā Tell them you arenā€™t getting the bonus star for each 5 Star Gig.Ā 
    Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care. Ā Good luck Dolls.Ā 
    When our substitute Glu God arrives we may have alternate instructions, but for now send a ticket. Ā Feel free to pass along this info to your other groups.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I got the dress in my free boxĀ 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Iā€™m on ios and not getting kstars.