🎆✨ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! ✨🎆

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Honestly it better be a professional event with only those september tb boxes and not black/gold boxes 🥴

what’s gonna be the next box? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

The angles from head pieces like this should be changed… 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The headpiece is cool, reminds me of this one we have in Covet 

iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    to what date are items in the current throwback boxes?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    ... Upcoming Show Your Style themes include Diamonds Are Forever Expensive And Last 1 Week Before They Get Spent On Diamond Dye Boxes...
    FTFY 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Cute 😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

Giving me Sun Summoner/Sankta Alina vibes, lol it reminded me of the books 😅
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
    Also, will the September 2020 items be available only in these new boxes or will they also be available to buy with diamonds? @KalindaKing
    ✨ ios player
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @RedVelvet, September 2020 items are already currently available for diamonds.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    Also, the diamond collections have really been replaced by diamond Boxes?? 

When we complained about how expensive diamond collections were, it was because we didnt (and still dont) have a fair way of earning enough diamonds, at least with the collections we didnt end up full of dyes.

VERY disapointed.

not even gonna mention i'm not getting a k-star for gig during VIP, because that HAS to be some kind of mistake.
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I don't know where to ask, but dit someone get the gift from this week storyline?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KalindaKing I have a question about this week’s quest and my male doll. When I completed the weekly gig with Reid he gifted me the fedora hat and it appeared on my head, but now I can’t find it in the closet?! Can you point me to where the gift went? Was it a glitch and the fedora was taken away when I changed my hairstyle or did I just misplace it?

Also for VIP this week, I see in the header that my doll is wearing the items from this VIP giftbox, including this lavender hair color that I’ve been wanting to buy or earn. 

But the hair color is not available in the gift box. Will it be earnable soon? Not sure why it’s visible in the event progress page but not the gift box. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Um...."thanks" for this fedora, Reid? I don't really like fedoras and it doesn't even sit on my doll's head properly. And yes, where is that hair color and let's please just put it in the closet. I'm tired of things I want being put in diamond boxes I don't even want to bother with. 
    Platform: Android

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I hope they fix the issue of sys scores, I can't stand it anymore is in the theme and get low scores 🙄
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    @KalindaKing does that mean that all items of september 2017-2020 will be boxes or just chosen items? Is that something new? I would like the same for october, bc i like the october items much more than the september ones 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    We should have this kind of throwback boxes for every month
    @luvs2gruuv oh okay thank you haha i forgot that they shortened the 1yr period

does anyone know if these storylines roll over the updates? like if i don’t buy the outfit in this update, will i still have it in the next ones?
    ✨ ios player
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    @luvs2gruuv oh okay thank you haha i forgot that they shortened the 1yr period

does anyone know if these storylines roll over the updates? like if i don’t buy the outfit in this update, will i still have it in the next ones?

If you postpone it, then yes. I still have Maya's and Simon's