Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Thanks for the reminder @Daphny
    Here's mine☺️ I completed some game offers and have been really good at saving in general. 

A little late, but this is my monthly update! I had around 1300 k-stars saved up, then spent around 500 on a kollektion, I have been able to get some of it back through offers and daily videos. Double k-star weekend just started so I will start some game offers again I think!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:

Probably aiming for 3000 by Black Friday.   We have 20 weeks until the sale, which means 200 stars from SYS earnables and 2800 from videos. 120 stars from So Chic London as well. I’m thinking for VIPs I’ll only spend on businesses and maaaaybe a GB here and there. My budget won’t be too tight since I only need 2k. 

Chased the last GB, but happy with my progress. May let myself do 300 for VIP depending on how I’m feeling haha

For vip I span a 50 star collection and hit the 80 star square, so I’m calling it good for this week lol. Hoping to hit at least 2000 by the end of the week. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Wow! Thats mad how much some of you managed to save. This is my K-stars so far, although next week is a VIP weekend and if I like the items I probably gonna spend all 600 on a collection that I like :(( I love the fact that you can get all of the collection and also all 4 vip items, although it is very expensive 

Im on fire! 🔥 

Less than a week. I bought this Fashiongoals outfit, that came with 60 stars, I also collected 50 from my celebrity perks, rest of it is daily ads, doing the offers, levelling on dates and etc
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Update rn before I go crazy doing gigs, surveys, and watching videos to get kstars. Hopefully I’ll get to 200-300 by the end of the weekend 🤞🏼 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I'm not spending anymore during this weekend so I might as well post now instead of at the end of the VIP event. Are we doing this weekly now since we're getting so close? 

Platform: Android

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Fae said:
    Fae said:
    My starting point! Not sure how realistic it is but I’m going to try and aim for 2000 kstars. 😅

One month later update! 
    Happy with my progress but I still have Maya’s outfit saved to buy since I haven’t loved VIP. 🙈

Underwater update 🌊
    I haven’t made much progress this month and spent way too much chasing a pair of kollection boots, hopefully this VIP will bring me back up with all those 2 & 4 kstar offers. 😅

• slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Small update to check how much i can earn in the Vip event 💰

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    Update 💙 

Here’s a update been saving a lot 💕 

• DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Daphny said:
    Spend a bit too much stars last week so I’m trying to save some extra this month. I wish we had better offers here… 

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Joey_KKH said:
    Here is my update, unfortunately this month I spent my kstars and for a few weeks I couldn't watch my 10 free videos every day as I usually manage to do.
    Looking on the bright side I still have a few offers to complete that will help me get my kstars amount up and I hope I will get new good offers for the double kstars weekend. I'm planning to get more serious with my savings from now on  o:)

Here is my September update, not so bad, but also not so great. I've been struggling this month with my savings, I couldn't watch my daily videos for some days because I was pretty busy.
    Hopefully I will find some good offers for the future, but I also already know that during this month I'll still be unable to watch my daily videos for two weeks at least, because I'm going abroad to finally visit my grandparents after 2 and a half years, so I'll mostly spend my time with them this month.

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My September update 😊 I'm still hoping to get some more reality shows done before VIP is over

Ps. Can't get rid of the quote box 🥴🤣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkhdiorlynnkkhdiorlynn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    First time ever doing this 😭. My goal is 2000. 
    Was able to get around about 250 kstars and I only spent 130 kstars after getting the gb dress, boots and hair! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Chrysalis said:
    My update for August! I went hog wild on a kollection but thanks to offers I'm up to 300ish 😄

End of August update, managed to save about 440 this month 🥳 with videos, achievements, SYS and some small offers... spent some on kollections but they keep me going 🏃‍♂️
    Haven't saved much since last week due to chasing box items 😬 Going to work on offers more this week!

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:

Probably aiming for 3000 by Black Friday.   We have 20 weeks until the sale, which means 200 stars from SYS earnables and 2800 from videos. 120 stars from So Chic London as well. I’m thinking for VIPs I’ll only spend on businesses and maaaaybe a GB here and there. My budget won’t be too tight since I only need 2k. 

Chased the last GB, but happy with my progress. May let myself do 300 for VIP depending on how I’m feeling haha

For vip I span a 50 star collection and hit the 80 star square, so I’m calling it good for this week lol. Hoping to hit at least 2000 by the end of the week. 

Did better for VIP than expected. 160 stars from the event/ relationships and 60 from videos. 3 months left, so I should for sure hit 3000 stars by Black Friday. 
    Crossing my fingers and hoping that the weekend events from now on are boring and they suck so that I don’t spend anymore kstars 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    August update!

September update✨ I only spent 80 k-stars this VIP event.

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I don't mean to sound new but can somebody let me know what the black friday sale is and what will be available for Halloween?
    El_152 said:
    I don't mean to sound new but can somebody let me know what the black friday sale is and what will be available for Halloween?
    It’s starts Thursday on November 25th, the day before Black Friday until Sunday. It won’t be available for Halloween. Because I think the boxes for Halloween is from like I think 2 or 1 week before Halloween until like November 3rd. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    El_152 said:
    It’s starts Thursday on November 25th, the day before Black Friday until Sunday. It won’t be available for Halloween. Because I think the boxes for Halloween is from like I think 2 or 1 week before Halloween until like November 3rd. 
    Is it just 50% store items or also diamond items available for Kstars? And thanks! I'm super excited about Halloween boxes so trying to save up for those 
    edited September 2021
    El_152 said:
    El_152 said:
    Is it just 50% store items or also diamond items available for Kstars? And thanks! I'm super excited about Halloween boxes so trying to save up for those 
    @El_152 yes everything the kloset is 50% off except for a pink gown in the kloset *edit sorry 
    Some of rhe korkov items are 50% off in the kloset!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    Ended up spending 500 stars for VIP and going to try to save from now on!
    Goal: 3100 - 3500 stars

My update for this month 😳
    I haven’t been trying very hard lately and I lost a lot of progress after spending on VIP and having a kollection I was waiting months for come back

My update after another month! Made some good progress I think 😊
    Goal: 3100

Can anyone create the same thread but for diamonds? Because it hard for me to save diamonds and not spend them 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    September update:
    🌟1371🌟
    Yep I definitely did not forget to post my monthly update 😄👍
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Hi, I’m joining this thread because I want to save 1000-1500 k stars for black friday. However, I’m also saving to open the September boxes before 3rd October 😅😣

Are we meant to update weekly or monthly?
  • KKH_NadineKKH_Nadine Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hey, I got so motivated by this thread that I wanted to join! ✨
    I hope I can save at least 1500 stars 😅

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we doing these weekly now or is that supposed to start in October? 
    Platform: Android

• kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hi! im joining this thread as im hoping to save around 1500 for black friday but i’ve been so bad with spending my k stars lately 🥴

• HeidiTDHeidiTD Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I really love this threat and like to join. See how much savings I can manage😅. 
    Just a question; I am worried to get behind in gold stars/hearts when I am not buying clothes etc. How do you cope with that?
    With love, Heidi💖
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    Ended up spending 500 stars for VIP and going to try to save from now on!
    Goal: 3100 - 3500 stars

My update for this month 😳
    I haven’t been trying very hard lately and I lost a lot of progress after spending on VIP and having a kollection I was waiting months for come back

My update after another month! Made some good progress I think 😊

I think we’re doing weekly updates now? So here’s mine