🗳️ 🎞️ SYS 9/2/21 Film Noir SYS 🌃 🗳️

Comments

• El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    This makes me really sad. I'm trying super hard, planning out all my outfits and spending time voting so I understand what is in trend. Just to see this at the top...
  • xxAnniexxxxAnniexx Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

this game is so glitchy… my score table to get the earnables isn’t updating 🙄 but I don’t know if I should write customer service because I already contacted them about a showstopping box purchase that never gave me a palette but took my diamonds 🥴 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited September 2021
    My sys is glitching so I didn't know if the look would look the same when I submitted them. I did this look because it looked nice and then I saw what it'd look like in voting and I know it will tank 😂😂.
    I forgot to ss the final look I submitted but here's an idea of the glitches.
    I just noticed that my mu was also changed and I submitted black eyebrows.

• Charlove85Charlove85 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

I’ve found a look that is working for me 
    iOS user 
  • shorleykkhshorleykkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Some inspo from me! 🖤🖤
    Lmaoooo, how did this get me my highest score this sys 😂😂.

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

3-7! I’m enjoying the theme a lot and my looks have been doing great, but after the 60 i got a 34, so i’m guessing the rest of my looks will be in the 30s now lol
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8. Just got the dress.

I play on iOS
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    anyone else having an issue with unlocking clothes?

I watched a video to unlock a hair accessory. I then went and put on jewelry and then when I pressed submit, it said one of the items was locked. I went back to the hair accessory and it was locked again. I watched another video to unlock it again and then immediately pressed submit. It again told me I was trying to use a locked item even though I watched a video TWICE to unlock it

please fix this.
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Here are my 3 favourite looks for this SYS, my votes are in the 30s as always so I won't be reaching the last earnable. I honestly don't even remember when was the last time I managed to get to the last earnable item  :|

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    🎬🎞💋 @watermelonsugarhigh

@AmyMimi this is BEAUTIFUL, you are so talented! I always love seeing your amazing work when I manage to log in on the forum!

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    edited September 2021
    where do I find that lovely gown that Wheng is wearing? The color is beautiful, it can't be dyed.
    This hacker has no style (that dress and shoes combo is a huge ew).

• amalaroseamalarose Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have to admit, I’m a little sad because a lot of looks that don’t go along with the theme are top looks. I guess if you just throw on a sparkly dress and add a bunch of random items, you’ll get top looks 😅
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Looks 7-9! Some of the best scores I’ve ever gotten in an sys!
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    edited September 2021
    where do I find that lovely gown that Wheng is wearing? The color is beautiful, it can't be dyed.
    This hacker has no style (that dress and shoes combo is a huge ew).

Does this doll look familiar to anyone else? I think I recognise them from a past thread on the forum wearing that same hair style
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I have never posted here on the forum before, but seeing these scores made me happy, so I kind of wanted to share them. My scores are usually between 30 and 40. These are looks 1-8
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Slayqueen Film noir movies are from the 40s and the 50s so the 20s aren't really the theme.
    Platform: Android

edited September 2021
    I'm not expecting to get to the earnable hair with the scores I'm getting. This theme should have been fun for me since I like classic movies. Also I now wish I had the lipstick handheld since that's one of the ones that makes the most sense for the theme.

• AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    AngelaKkh said:
    1-5, not bad but I’m in gold so no chance of winning the TS prizes🥺 
    So pretty! I’m in love with your third look. Those items dye so well.
    Thats so sweet of you, thank you❤️
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Okay, im not trying to be mean or anything, but its so strange that this doll, with this dress that doesn’t even match the theme is first in gold with 621 votes. There is NO WAY actual dolls are voting for this that much. I get that there are ticket buyers but I don’t think its fair for us who try to be creative with our outfits. 😡😡😡
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Not a fan of the earnable dress, maybe if it was animated, sparkling you know?

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Very happy my scores are picking up! My highest this SYS 🥰

Is anyone else just… never in a group without TBs? It’s so frustrating, I’m in silver and there were 4 TBs after the first two tickets. 

The last time I was ever in a group with exactly 0 TBs was back in April. :’)
    edited September 2021
    @Fae I don't even pay as much attention to whether or not my group has tbs anymore just because the rigged voting is my biggest annoyance after the tier system was added. 

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Ugh I was doing so well and then my last look got a 60. My scores are gonna be in the low 30’s now😩 I submitted that last look with the hope that it wouldn’t get a score in the 50s lol guess that backfired.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-8:

I really love this theme!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I was hoping my scores would pick up. Guess not. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    This isn't a bad score or anything but how did this outfit score less than the glitchy one 😂😂.

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    A few faves…

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Happy with my scores! ✨

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna