🎆✨ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! ✨🎆

Comments

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know how many k-stars we get if we work here ?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Okay, I'm on this old storyline and somehow I thought we can postpone buying the outfit 🙈 What do I do, is there a way to exit this dialogue for now and return later?

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    2 k-stars and 1,000 kash if you finish both 3hr events.
    If you upgrade by buying the chef then it’s 3 k-stars and 2,000 kash 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Waiting for update news!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Tomorrow’s a holiday here,  and the offices are closed I believe.. Plus Kalinda is out till Thursday, so I believe right now we have all the spoilers till the Update comes! But I’m hoping the update will hit Tuesday. Glu will let us know when the update is out. :) Think positive! Update Tuesday has a nice ring. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ty @kokokokonut!!!!
    What about sys spoilers Wednesday @kokokokonut?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @thesweetone i think you can try force closing the app, and it should exit you out of the dialogue 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    Can anyone tell me what storyline this is, I'm behind on them but want to buy the outfit for VIP.
    Thanks!

Pic from @JadeLaMuneca @watermelonsugarhigh iirc 💞
    this is the storyline where we star in a movie with michigan smith! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @thesweetone i think you can try force closing the app, and it should exit you out of the dialogue 

Didn't work so I just turned it down 😒 thank you for the help though ❤️
    @thesweetone i didn’t buy the dress when i got the storyline either. it’s a nice dress! i hope we can buy it again someday 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @thesweetone i didn’t buy the dress when i got the storyline either. it’s a nice dress! i hope we can buy it again someday 

I hope so too! It'd be cool to have some sort of sale when we get storyline items specifically. I remember some dolls wanted the makeup palette and the perfume handheld too
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

I hope so too! It'd be cool to have some sort of sale when we get storyline items specifically. I remember some dolls wanted the makeup palette and the perfume handheld too
    @thesweetone hi 🥰 umm can you tell me what is this storyline about? It seems new to me 
    edited September 2021
    keke0388 said:
    What about sys spoilers Wednesday @kokokokonut?
    No worries!  Everything will run as usual, we’ll just be missing our wonderful Kalinda till Thursday.  In the meantime another Glu God will be helping us out with Spoilers, news when the Update drops etc.  in fact our Interim Mystery God answered our cry Friday, got the Bonus Stars working  and compensation for us.   So we’re quietly already in Good Hands!  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My surveys keep saying something went wrong? I’m having trouble getting k stars? @ kokokokonut
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @keke0388 that's an issue you can contact Tapjoy for since it's their survey, i'm not sure Glu can help you much
    ok, send me a screenshot and I’ll try to figure it out with you. Send a message don’t pist it here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    How do I do a screenshot? 
    @thesweetone hi 🥰 umm can you tell me what is this storyline about? It seems new to me 

Hey! These are two different storylines, one to create a makeup brand when you get a palette and one when you need to formulate your own parfume, there you can buy a parfume bottle handheld for stars.
    These storylines aren't time limited, they're just a part of the original storyline If I'm remembering correctly! 
  • JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    I think I speak for all of us when these updates are becoming so repetitive it doesn’t even make the game exciting anymore… ‘weekly quests, sys, kollections, boring storylines’ what happened to the exciting updates where we got babies and new locations? I don’t know if glu is having issues since EA bough them but to keep the game alive i think we should all say how tired we are of the same updates and the game does have amazing potential! it’s time to update the characters and bring some new ones in (kanye,kids,paris hilton,scott) and new locations some new makeup (kkw beauty) and skims would be really nice also bringing back some designers into the game! bring excitement back into the game glu we have given you so many ideas now stop being lazy and implement them into the game 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble opening the game on iPad?
    edited September 2021
    I haven't played since this morning. I'll go try on iPad.

Edit:  It opened right up for me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Hey! These are two different storylines, one to create a makeup brand when you get a palette and one when you need to formulate your own parfume, there you can buy a parfume bottle handheld for stars.
    These storylines aren't time limited, they're just a part of the original storyline If I'm remembering correctly! 
    Ty 🥰 i had postponed buying the perfume bottle storyline so i was unaware that we can buy a dress later. Will try to complete this storyline in the future 😊
    edited September 2021

Ty 🥰 i had postponed buying the perfume bottle storyline so i was unaware that we can buy a dress later. Will try to complete this storyline in the future 😊

Sorry, double posted. Could you specify which dress you're talking about? There are a lot of them in the storylines 
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    in fact our Interim Mystery God answered our cry Friday, got the Bonus Stars working  and compensation for us.   So we’re quietly already in Good Hands!  
    Dear Interim Mystery God,
    Can you please fix the beauty mark from this weekend's SYS?🙏🥺
  • Ayda21Ayda21 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
     maggiey said:
    kkhxio said:
    2 k-stars and 1,000 kash if you finish both 3hr events.
    If you upgrade by buying the chef then it’s 3 k-stars and 2,000 kash 
    At what level do you get the sky bar? Mines locked and I’m level 33 I think x
  • RumeysaRumeysa Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Does anyone else have the same problem when trying to do offers?