🗳️ 🎞️ SYS 9/2/21 Film Noir SYS 🌃 🗳️

Comments

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Happy with my scores! ✨

Is that the dark gray hair color that’s in the closet? It looks amazing on your doll 😍
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    just spent 15 of my diamonds and got dye in all three boxes. this is ridiculous! it takes forever to save them up and now i only have 2 left😡
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    Okay, I get buying tickets...because of the screwed up tier system and crazy voting scores, you almost have to use extra tickets to get prizes you really like...I just don't get doing it to this point...like, why are they fighting so hard over a couple more dye & K Stars??? Maybe they're just bots? I really question some times if the top 2-3 are even real players.
    I just don't know what's actually legit in this game :/

exactly!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    Okay, I get buying tickets...because of the screwed up tier system and crazy voting scores, you almost have to use extra tickets to get prizes you really like...I just don't get doing it to this point...like, why are they fighting so hard over a couple more dye & K Stars??? Maybe they're just bots? I really question some times if the top 2-3 are even real players.

i agree. they could also try a little harder on their outfits if they are going to do that. they’re not even on theme half of the time which makes me question it even more. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    annalynn said:
    BeeBella said:

i agree. they could also try a little harder on their outfits if they are going to do that. they’re not even on theme half of the time which makes me question it even more. 
    Ok I’m probably going to get hate for this, but there were themes where I had so much fun styling looks, I submitted extra tickets just because I wanted to do more looks (Yellow Brick Road). Some people do not play this for the prizes, but for a chance to have fun and create looks.

I am not sure about this doll. And some people with 3000 points and totally off theme items are not in that category, but others might do the same as me.
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    My looks so far, really having fun with this SYS! Hope I can stay in the running for the old-fashioned handheld! 😬🤞

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Does anybody else face this problem? It’s not the first competition that my last 3-4 looks scores awfully bad. I actually watched 2ads to recreate my best look that scored over 50 and this time Ive got 36. This happened to 3 looks in a row, scores are just getting lower 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    have anyone else's looks been scoring really low. it's kind of annoying because you can't even enjoy the sys. 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Imma be honest I gave up after my first two looks. I am better off drawing stuff than doing this
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    My latest scores 😊 

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

some of my favorite looks! 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Carianthe thank you, you're so sweet🥰 And yes the hair color is the one from the closet!
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • xxAnniexxxxAnniexx Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited September 2021

looks 1-12 ✨ this is the best I’ve ever done in sys
    (edited because of grammar) 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    my top 3 looks and my favorite look! it’s the first time i’ve reached the last earnable kinda early (only 1 ticket left). happy with this sys ✨

• Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    A bit in love with the diamond box dress if you can’t already tell 

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen your looks deserve so much better!! they’re amazing 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I really wanted black dress, but I’ve ended up with everything except black dress and tbh I’m not mad 😉

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I love this theme, but it has been treating me bad. Even with an extra ticket I don’t know if I can secure the garnet.

Anyway here are some of my favorites:

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks✨
    579 points,I’m so happy I got the earnable hair  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Beyond in love with the diamond dress and I must say the earnable hair is high quality! All diamond prizes I wanted I got without dyes for the first time ever, I’m top 5 in gold ~ good SYS me! 🌟

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    So for my final looks, i wanted a villain style so i created this and now my score is … nice coincidence 🤣

Anyway, it’s been so long that i can finally reach the last earnable. I think from the Golden road sys. Really happy with this new hairstyle 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    All of my looks ❤️ 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Have really been unlucky this sys!

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    omg I decided to open one more box because I really wanted the thights and it worked!! Ultra happy!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia