🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/6/21 -The World Traveler Returns to Travel Again!🧳🗳️

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Something doesn’t sit right as soon as I submitted my first look Ive got 2 votes 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

votes came in super fast, at least with TB events i’m not too worried about scoring super high! i’m just gonna have fun with this one. 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    Joey_KKH said:
    The votes for my first 2 looks just came in, I'm definitely going for something like 'celebrities trying to catch a flight without getting caught by paparazzi, but totally failing at it'

the white coat is so cute! is it available for diamonds? 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 

My first 2 looks

Also what is that about… Event literally started an hour ago. I honestly wish that at least for once people wouldn’t go crazy with tickets I mean it’s a TB 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Would this bag do well for this sys? I’m debating on getting it :/ 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Would this bag do well for this sys? I’m debating on getting it :/ 

Probably, but I personally wouldn’t spend 45stars for TB event especially when Black Friday is coming x
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    it’s so weird how sometimes we get votes in really quickly and see the votes go up and then other times we get them once the look has completely finished and after a while of the look being submitted 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    imazora said:
    Joey_KKH said:
    The votes for my first 2 looks just came in, I'm definitely going for something like 'celebrities trying to catch a flight without getting caught by paparazzi, but totally failing at it'

If I remember correctly I got it from a collection, the fun and flawless one, so I think it's not available for diamonds. You have to wait for the collection to come in your rotation in order to get it, I hope that it will come soon so you can try to get it @imazora
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    What does green and yellow dye have to do with this theme for Glu to be forcing more of it on me? Bring back dye exchange if I have to keep dealing with this nonsense. 
    Platform: Android

Joey_KKH said:
    imazora said:
    Joey_KKH said:

If I remember correctly I got it from a collection, the fun and flawless one, so I think it's not available for diamonds. You have to wait for the collection to come in your rotation in order to get it, I hope that it will come soon so you can try to get it @imazora
    Thank you! i have a feeling this was a kollection where everything else underwhelmed me so I’ll have to survive without :)
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    emmym said:

Jet lag 😴😴😴 the feathered boa is supposed to be a neck pillow ☺️ We should get a neck pillow for a sys prize one day!
    This is probably the most realistic look I’ve seen so far @emmym
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    emmym said:

Jet lag 😴😴😴 the feathered boa is supposed to be a neck pillow ☺️ We should get a neck pillow for a sys prize one day!
    This is probably the most realistic look I’ve seen so far @emmym
    💓💓☺️
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Was hoping for more votes on the first one🙁 the detectives coat is supposed to look like a rain coat btw ✨
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Ouch 🥲

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

iOS player 

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Didn’t do great on my first two looks, but my group is super chill so there is still a chance!

My crazy year is coming to an end. Today I decided on an apartment Im buying so I’ll be moving in the next month 🙏  love subway tiles 

just curious, how did you get it to let you hold the shopping bags and the coffee in the first pic?!:)
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    KylaVH said:
    Boocketa said:
    Didn’t do great on my first two looks, but my group is super chill so there is still a chance!

My crazy year is coming to an end. Today I decided on an apartment Im buying so I’ll be moving in the next month 🙏  love subway tiles 

just curious, how did you get it to let you hold the shopping bags and the coffee in the first pic?!:)
    Hey! Another doll explained it to me in one of the previous sys. You need to wear that extra long hair when you go to the dressing room. Then you use the bag, change the hair and pick up a handheld.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @KylaVH I found it

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    @KylaVH I found it

how coooool!! thank u:)💞
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    some inspiration if anyone needs it.
    @JJthedrummer83 I love your England look! 💕 So ready for the rain 😆
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    First three looks! I'm not scoring too great, so I'm just gonna have fun styling my doll ✨

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    First 3 looks 😊

Girrrl, this you? 👀
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    First 3 looks 🥴🥴

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    First 3 looks 😊

Girrrl, this you? 👀
    Yesssss that was me 🥰