👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Hello Girls 💞
     For those who are interested, there are 2 spots in my Squad and the only rule I have is that they connect every day to receive all the rewards.  So welcome to those who want to join đŸ„°

• London_RoseLondon_Rose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello guys! I'm currently looking for a new squad with daily players.  I'm a daily player and have been playing since 2012. 

Xoxo ❀
  • icedchaiteaicedchaitea Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    hi everyone! I'm interested in joining a squad with enough daily players to earn the squad box each day. Please let me know if you have an active squad with openings! 
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited September 2021

• jerlynlingsjerlynlings Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hi dollies, I am an active player with once a while spend some small amt of cash looking for an active squad.. Any active squad just enough to get the 12 members log in rewards to accept me....?? 

P.s I found a squad.. though is not my squad but there is still 2 space.. #263353 Pinku..
  • andreawinterandreawinter Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Currently looking for a squad too<  it’s been a couple of weeks since people stopped logging in in my squad. I log in everyday!
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hi! For girlies that are looking for a squad, i have a brand new and shiny squad for you! If you are a daily player that have played for some time you are more than welcome to join my squad đŸ„°

I intend to only have daily players so that my squad can achieve the gift boxes every day. Of course if a doll needs to take a break it will be allowed, but too much slacking will lead to warnings and eventually being kicked out. But if there are some special reasons you can absolutely dm me and we’ll figure it out. Therefore my gameplan is to only add forum dolls, so we can make a thread and keep eachother accountable 😊

I think that will ensure lots of giftboxes for all my girls! 

Other than that, dolls that have collected and aqcuired a nice selection of clothes will be prioritiezed at first since that gives more shopping abilities when it comes to lookboks. But it is not a nessecity since i dont want to be an exluding squad 👗

You are absolutely welcome to join. The squad name is Sweet as sugar (#388994)💋
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2021
    If you play every day with a male doll, join my squad!
    “Active Male Fashion Icons” (Squad #016905) 

We have 6 open spots for male dolls, and our squad members are super experienced and have huge, cool wardrobes to shop from! Here’s my handheld collection, for anyone missing these items who wants to collect them:

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Apologies if this isn’t allowed in this thread
wasn’t sure. I’ve created a new squad and looking for daily players to join. # 859060 ‘Sparkies’. 

Thanks! 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited September 2021
    anyone still looking for squads ? message me
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    hi girlies! 
    if any of you are looking for an accepting and active squad then join ours 💖. all we ask is that you log in everyday so we can snatch those gift boxes together✹.
    squad number : 292650
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited September 2021
  • temporaryxblisstemporaryxbliss Registered Users 17 Posts
    I am not the leader. But the squad I’m in needs more active members. We have one open spot if anyone wants to join. Squad #906284
  • Frizzle1Frizzle1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Any squads looking for a member? Each squad I've joined the players haven't been active in weeks/months 
  • cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Looking for 2 new members đŸ„°

• belivanch_belivanch_ Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Looking for active players to join our squad divas!!!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Hi all!  We have room for 1 more active daily player!  If you’d like to join, please request in game and message me your dolls name and if you’re a free or paid player. 
    Only requirements are to play daily (or let us know if you’ll be gone for a day or two so we don’t accidentally remove you). 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Frizzle1 said:
    Any squads looking for a member? Each squad I've joined the players haven't been active in weeks/months 
    @Frizzle1 did you find a squad yet?
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Hey :) I'm looking for an active squad, I am a daily player (level 56) and change my looks in my lookbook regularly! If you have anything, let me know. Thanks :)
  • Alicee_eAlicee_e Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi!!!

Daily player here and looking for a squad to get those boxesss with. Preferably one that keeps each other in check on the forums. Got kicked out after logging in every day for weeks and missing a day due to illness 🙃

please message me if you have any slot left, the ones I found were all full sadly 
  • annabimmysannabimmys Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    plz i wanna join a squad i play every day 
  • gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Currently one spot open in my squad Armageddon! Only request really is to play everyday

Currently have a spot available in my squad. Daily players only please.

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I know I am off topic but please does anyone have a vacant spot on their active squad? I just left mine as members were no longer logging in. Thank you. 😊
    I know I am off topic but please does anyone have a vacant spot on their active squad? I just left mine as members were no longer logging in. Thank you. 😊
    I have one space at the moment in my active squad ‘Sparkies’ #859060 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • voldemortavoldemorta Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hello, I'm looking for people for my squad Deatheatresses!! 

active members only 
     â˜ș❀

• playboishordyplayboishordy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Need three more ACTIVE players. Changed squad and now have 9 people log in daily all the time. Once in a while it’s 10. Pls join if you’re active < 3 
  • gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Currently 3 spots open in my squad! I sometimes spend real money on diamonds and stars, some of the other members do too. I remove inactive members so only daily players please

• BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hey all!
    Any Guyz here? I just created a new squad called Bhad Guyz x0!
    Squad # is 451037
    Daily players preferred!

iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 đŸ•șđŸŒ
  • SassySaturnSassySaturn Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited September 2021
     Hello, 

Looking for two(2) daily players for: 

The Queens of Wands. #865601 

To be fair, for those of us that do play daily, you will be kicked out if you are inactive for over a week. I just want to make sure everyone gets the daily rewards.

Thanks! 

Edit: Full