New Items For All Players

13Next

Comments

• SeattlePiscesSeattlePisces Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Look up the difference between equity vs. equality.
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    Every single one of us started as a new player and did not receive this "equity". 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Pearl said:
    Every single one of us started as a new player and did not receive this "equity". 
    An equity given to random new players, not all of them 
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    What would be the reason a game like this would give certain items only to random players?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Delume said:
    Are there any pictures of these new items ?

not my pictures! they are from someone who got selected 

@Delume
    I just want to point out that whoever shared these screenshots is not a new player. They have other items in their closet that are old. The butterfly hair piece is at least a year old and the very first dress is one of the first items ever and I don’t think it is available for diamonds.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @ashleydianem Yeah, i had noticed that later on because of the butterfly crown, i got the pictures from discord which i think they had gotten from facebook. either way people were saying it was for new players (and ofc people who hack get everything) and we got our answer. 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Does anyone know if these shoes are a part of the rollout for new players?

I know that these boots were available on the Kendall and Kylie game but are they available on KKH at all? 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Does anyone know if these shoes are a part of the rollout for new players?

I know that these boots were available on the Kendall and Kylie game but are they available on KKH at all? 
    They are in this kollection 

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Are we getting those new items @KalindaKing
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I would be happy to pay kash or a few stars for these items!! I think it’s great new players get them for free to help them build up a kloset but don’t forget us who have been here from the start! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Is there any news about those items? The game updated but I cannot see anything new except the glam eyes
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I have a friend that just started playing and she did not get the new free items or the new free kollection….
  • seloshiceseloshice Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    I saw this on facebook,
    It seems like there are super cute new items for only a select new players. Not 100% on this but i think we deserve some clarification! @KalindaKing Why don’t we all get these items? It’s upsetting to people like me who have spent months-years playing. It seems just like the starlet kollection. 

Wait didn’t everyone get these items?? I got them a few days ago, and thought it was just something everyone got for free
    And im not a new player
  • sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    These items are now for everyone. But back then like months ago? they were only given to a group of selected players, new players maybe.
    Ohhhhhh i didn’t even even notice the posts were months ago!! My bad hahaha
  • ranmagirlranmagirl Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Imagine playing as dude doll. Thats what glu do every single day. Nothing new every time😤☠🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I started playing back in September 2020 and I stopped right after the Black Friday event. When I came back to play this year, I got those items. I assumed it was for Glu to get people who didn't play anymore to play again. I thought everyone got them or it was a way to make it up to the players who didn't get the free items from previous years. 
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @carramen_ they ended up giving it to everyone recently!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    I started playing back in September 2020 and I stopped right after the Black Friday event. When I came back to play this year, I got those items. I assumed it was for Glu to get people who didn't play anymore to play again. I thought everyone got them or it was a way to make it up to the players who didn't get the free items from previous years. 
    I also played some years ago, and started again couple of months ago, and I got them. Not sure when, they just appeared in my closet. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒