Comments

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Could we finally fix changing nails?
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Please let us stand still with both hands and arms down when we wear any kind of gloves. Or make a us choose a still pose, I hate it when my doll keeps moving !!!!! PLEASE !!! It’s not too much to ask !!!
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I have some very simple requests:

★ White lipstick! Full-on white.
    ★ More Green Lipstick shades.
    ★ More bright/vibrant lipstick shades in general. 
    ★ Ombre lipstick shades? I feel like people would love them.
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Oh I remembered another VERY important thing:

★★★★★ PLEASE let us use BOOTS with ALL shorts!! It's SO sad that using shorts means no thigh-high boots!!! I wanna wear my crazy boots with black booty shorts!!
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Can you please let us use our look book looks for the SYS ?? My squad and I change ours for every event and I can’t remember what I put together! 
    wow @NaniSix well said !!! I wish Glu can see this. I wonder why your comment didn't get more agrees  :/
    UPDATE THE THROWBACK BOXES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How many times should we ask this ?
    And btw Kalinda once said that they will be updated but not sure when. I searched for her comment but couldn't find it. Anyone knows what I am talking about ?
  • Zara88Zara88 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Let us get a discount when purchasing items from a squad members’ look book, this can be permanent (wishful thinking I know) or for a limited amount of time; during Black Friday or during a throwback weekend event.
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited August 2021
    It’s necessary to talk about the odds involving diamond boxes. In theory, these are our “chances”:
    30% items - 34|33% tickets - 36|37% dyes
    We’re paying 5 diamonds for the advertised items, and yet, it’s normal to get boxes filled with dyes. Sometimes 6, 7 or even 8 dyes. That’s way beyond 36/37. And even if it wasn’t, having only 3 out of 10 chances of getting an item it’s an absurd. Why players pay 5 💎 to get 12 dyes when 10 dyes costs only 1 💎 ? How is it fair at all? Why GBs have all 4 items and diamond boxes don’t? This is actually pretty serious. A proper box needs to have 4 items, diamonds and tickets. Dyes? No.

We need changes on the diamond boxes, we really do. Some months ago we've been told that SYS was going to change in a couple months, I think it was something like "you'll see realistic changes in a couple of months". Well, never happened. Now we're feeling the weight of diamond boxes. Glu strategy is based on making players angry about problem II so we'll forget about problem I.
    Would also love a solid black photo booth background! 
    Remove DYES spent 50k stars on stupid dye 🤬
  • Zara88Zara88 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Please allow us to have a close up of our doll when in the closet, to allow us to zoom in.
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Handhelds for guys please, even ones that already exist
  • jiebbjiebb Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Remove energy from kollections! I'm going to scream
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Diamonds for Male Dolls in TB SYS Events 

I want to request something that matters for male dolls who don’t get any new clothes — earning diamonds in TB SYS! Unlike female dolls, we don’t receive any diamonds as top-3 prizes for throwback SYS events. 

These are the prizes for female dolls in Gold:

I consistently rank in the top in SYS events and put a lot of effort into my styling; but I don’t have a chance to win 7, 4, or 2 diamonds. 

Male dolls don’t get new earnables.
    They don’t get new kollections
    They don’t get most weekly gifts.
    They don’t get new wardrobe items.

The only option we have is hoping and praying that we will end up in the same squad as someone with all the awesome old items we missed. And we have to hurry up and buy them…with diamonds. 

Glu, please consider adding diamonds to the top-3 ranking for male dolls! It’s the only way we can get interesting clothes these days. 🙏 

@KalindaKing I would be so thankful if you would kindly pass this suggestion on to the team. 💕
  • MagnoliA95MagnoliA95 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Please put an “X” button to exit out of the announcement screen without having to flip through every thing. 

Please have a Forward and Backward buttons added to the announcement interface

Please have a “Undo” button added to the closet, or have undo/redo arrows 

please expand the number of lookbook slots
    please make all lookbook slots free

Please make all photo booth poses free
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I have a suggestion for that thing we have in the weekly storyline when we can choose to buy an outfit, can you please put an option to buy every item separate? Because for me, and i guess others as well, sometimes i love only one item but don't want to spend my K stars on a whole outfit i don't like, it will be a lot better if we can decide which items we want to buy
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• MagnoliA95MagnoliA95 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ability to import your own photo as a background photo in photo booth 

Friends should also be able to keep holding their handhelds when you add them into your photo in photobooth 

it shouldn’t cost kstars to buy poses holding your handheld in photo booth 

we have an all white background in photo booth but it would be awesome if we got other solid color options or maybe an eye dropper tool to select our own background color 

better photobooth picture quality when saved onto device 

can we get an unlimited free lookbook slots
  • AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Can we get some Basic black stilleto pumps? Its weird to me the game doesnt have simple black stilleto pumps. These are a fashion staple. 
  • Frizzle1Frizzle1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I would really love to see the dyes taken out of boxes, and for them to have their own box. Every box I've opened the first time it always gives me dyes and is just a waste of k stars/money 
  • kkhkelseykkhkelsey Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    • Change the body shape/size 
    • Option to remove or "hide" decor items we purchase for homes if we decide we don't want anything there anymore
    AGAIN! Pleas Glu, make us stand still with all the gloves! Like the 2 we already have. I hate when the doll keeps moving and we can’t make her hold purses with gloves. So please make her keep her hands straight!
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Take away dyes from all boxes except for daily and ofcourse the normal dye boxes for 1 diamond.
  • EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Greetings Girlies! I’m not one to start a thread but I’m my humble opinion this one would be very much appreciated and welcome if done. 
    So I’ve been playing the game a lot recently, and I’ve also been using the Kard-Jenner’s help in gigs. And I couldn’t help but to notice how outdated the characters are. So I decided to make this thread to ask Glu to please update the characters. 
    • Kim’s body has changed a lot compared to her avi. Her hair is also not blonde. 
    • Kylie doesn’t rock the blue or short hair.
    • Khloe now has a more lighter shade of blonde and not that honey colour like in the game
    • I’m a little tired of seeing Kourt in that pony or the hair put to the side. 
    • Kris looks the same to me ngl.
    • Kendall maybe a few minor changes. 
    Anyways, not the best of threads, but I do think it would be cool to see them up to date with new hairstyles, makeup and outfits. Maybe a family photo storyline in which each member of the family is introduced with their fresh-new look? 
    In the square where it says how many tickets you have, do seperate ones for free tickets and the ones you buy or something else to easier keep track on what tickets are the free ones and what are the bought ones
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    - body type change option (female and male)

- free face features change (eye shape, nose, lips, jaw etc)

- stop Maria from stalking if you don’t go to the office straight away to ‘discuss business’😅🤣

- more realistic energy consumption for events especially for non spending users (meaning less than 20 energy for 1 star in an 8-hour event)

- new level reward of 1 diamond and 3 or 5 K-stars

- option to hide bouncing box in the bottom right to avoid clicking on it all the time while playing

- option to refill full energy by watching video once or twice a day to advance faster

- no locked outfits/accessories in SYS event and faster ticket recharge 
    Bring back body contour and highlight! ✨
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    It would be nice if we had a feature to choose if you want to continue with a particular friend or storyline. Certain characters have rubbed me the wrong way and I hate that we have no choice to continue working with them or not. 

Maybe at a certain level or celeb status we should be able to tell Simon or Maria that we don't want to work with X person anymore. Will we miss out on storylines and prizes? Yes but isn't it the same way irl?

Lol I'd just like to see our characters have more agency than snarky response choices that really don't make a difference in the gameplay. 
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    PLEASE BRING BACK BODY CONTOUR also I wish we could communicate with our squad team. It would be so fun to be able to gift each other as well as use each other in certain tasks and events like we use other contacts!!!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    PLEASE BRING BACK BODY CONTOUR also I wish we could communicate with our squad team. It would be so fun to be able to gift each other as well as use each other in certain tasks and events like we use other contacts!!!l

Omg there was a body contour?! Why was this removed?