šŸ’ŽThe Elite ListšŸ’Ž {Squad Thread} āœØPlease DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

Comments

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts

My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    @Anjakkh I have that pie if you want it Iā€™ll add it to my lookbook ā¤ļø
    MariahKKH said:
    @Anjakkh I have that pie if you want it Iā€™ll add it to my lookbook ā¤ļø
    Yay! Thatā€™s good to know! I will let you know when I have enough diamonds for it! Iā€™m interested in buying leaf aura first,I think it will be useful for the campfire sysšŸ’•
    Found the leaf aura in the VB!
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Has anyone been getting good items from the Squad Box? I usually just get dye, money or energy. It's gets so frustrating.Ā 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    Android User from way back
    MsMKT86 said:
    Has anyone been getting good items from the Squad Box? I usually just get dye, money or energy. It's gets so frustrating.Ā 
    Well I recently got 2 diamonds,few kstars and 2 hairstyles ,itā€™s not that bad. But sometimes I donā€™t get an item for a whole weekĀ 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Yeah and I know I don't have all the items yet because I see them in the pallet when I get the stupid dye, energy or kash.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014

Finished 15th in Gold and styled down. Got one silver box and thankfully got this cute dress!

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Todayā€™s pick šŸ˜
    My latest pick
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 

Weekend in Review:

Other than being bitter about not getting the cooler in the SYS the weekend was great. I love the items. I didn't open any extra K-stars boxes and I only opened one DB. I finished Love is in the Air and the SYS.

At least I think this was from time. I can't be sure.Ā 
    Weekend in Review
    I opened one diamond box got two tickets and dyešŸ™„ I finished the Love is in the Air event. Got the shirt/dress in my free box but didn't chase as the only other thing I truly wanted was the hotdog but didn't think it was worth the risk.
    Came in 6th in Gold in the SYS, got everything except the dress but I didn't really want it.The items were all super cute this weekend. How'd you all do?

I finally got something out of the Squad Box worth posting!

I did the update and this is what I got out of the free box + 2 more!

Got these out of the September boxes free+2

Wow you guys are so lucky! I got earrings in my free box and opened two more and got two hairstyles that Im probably never going to use šŸ˜‚
    Anjakkh said:
    Wow you guys are so lucky! I got earrings in my free box and opened two more and got two hairstyles that Im probably never going to use šŸ˜‚
    Getting something I actually wanted was a big shock!Ā 
    @MsMKT86 the hair looks so good on you!šŸ˜
    Anjakkh said:
    @MsMKT86 the hair looks so good on you!šŸ˜
    Thank you so much, doll! šŸ˜˜
    Anjakkh said:
    I was so excited when I got something I liked. I've been getting a lot of things I'll never use lately.

Got this from the latest Squad box šŸŽ she's cute.

Felt cute in today's OOTD. Thought I'd share.Ā 

What I got from yesterday's Squad Box.Ā 

@MariahKKH @ayeitsyuks Thank you so much for the diamonds dolls!!šŸ’•šŸ’•
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited September 2021
    im so happy to be in top 3 šŸ„° although i did use quite a few tickets tho šŸ¤­ how did everyone do?

ps: number 4 got 1101 votes im hella lucky šŸ˜‹
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Hey guys i dont know whatā€™s going on but Iā€™m having a hard time getting into the game it just keeps telling me it canā€™t connect to the network and nothing is fixing it. Iā€™ve restarted my phone and tried resetting the WiFi and nothing is working, is anyone else having these problems?
    MariahKKH said:
    Hey guys i dont know whatā€™s going on but Iā€™m having a hard time getting into the game it just keeps telling me it canā€™t connect to the network and nothing is fixing it. Iā€™ve restarted my phone and tried resetting the WiFi and nothing is working, is anyone else having these problems?
    Yeah it's been acting up since last night. Now it just says under maintenance. I don't know if I lost anything but it shouldn't matter because they should compensate everyone with diamonds, K-stars and tickets. I'm sure we'll get nothing.

I have so much stuff to post over here. I'll do it when this SYS is over.
    So I removed @carmelia from the club. She hasn't logged in a month. And someone one else left the club I'm not sure who but anyway we're down to 13 members. I'm going to post in the leader thread for new members.

So big update time!

I got my very first 60! It was in the SYS last week!

It was followed by a score in the 30s but of course it was. And next pics are things that's I've won over the past few weeks. I'm pretty sure nothing is from the Squad Box.

Some of these are just like the hair or jewelry but yeah. I think that's everything!Ā