🎆✨ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! ✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited September 2021
    There’s 103, if I did my math right lmao, items that they put in the September boxes. Which would cost around 5,665 kstars 😳  So hopefully that means that they add more items to BF 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    tortor said:
    Someone on Facebook opened every box. This is what she got…

Confused as to why items from January (hair, top) are in the September boxes 🤔

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Is the red leg bag separate? What all comes with the outfit? Anybody 
    Sorry if someone already answered and I missed it, but the leg bag is part of the outfit and can’t be worn separately. I’m sad.
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    tortor said:
    Someone on Facebook opened every box. This is what she got…

Confused as to why items from January (hair, top) are in the September boxes 🤔

Because on the banner says “past september clothing and more recent throwback items” 

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Some of my kollections are 7 days and some are now 25 days.  5 of mine just renewed and they’re 7 days and I have 4 that has 25 more days left 
    edited September 2021
    Saw some dresses on my explore page and some outfits on Kylie’s page that I really liked and hopefully they can add some ideas to new outfits in the game! 💜
    also the white dress, I am IN LOVE with 😍😭 and Kylie’s outfit, in the 2nd photo, would be cute for the fall season or winter 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    QUESTION; so i never completed or even started last week’s NYFW storyline, upon completion will i get this weeks’? do i HAVE to do last week’s to move forward? i don’t want to be behind but im saving energy 😖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Why haven't I gotten any of the fun glitches?
    Platform: Android

• capriAnnacapriAnna Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi everyone! I like this weeks outfit but do not have enough kstars. If I save it will I still be able to buy it at a later time? Will I still get the free item upon completion? Also will I get the new storyline for next weeks item? Sorry for the question overload. I just don’t want to miss out 🙈
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    This may be a silly question but what is the free box everyone is talking about? Are y’all talking about the daily box we get everyday or is it something else? I’m newer to coming back to the game and I’m confused 🙃
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    capriAnna said:
    Hi everyone! I like this weeks outfit but do not have enough kstars. If I save it will I still be able to buy it at a later time? Will I still get the free item upon completion? Also will I get the new storyline for next weeks item? Sorry for the question overload. I just don’t want to miss out 🙈
    You can save it to buy at a later time and still get the free gift whenever you finish the storyline. You'll also get next weeks storyline even if you don't complete this week's. Hope this helps! 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    This may be a silly question but what is the free box everyone is talking about? Are y’all talking about the daily box we get everyday or is it something else? I’m newer to coming back to the game and I’m confused 🙃
    They introduced September throwback boxes that cost 55 k-stars to open and they contain weekend event items from as far back as September 2017 plus some more recent items. Once you have the latest update, they give you a free box to open
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Did this start happening to you after you tried VIP? I think that is when started for me and I hate it! I think those tiles count as "clothes", so essentially there is no chance to get an item of clothing like when I first started the game. It's like a punishment for trying VIP? 

can we please take VIP tiles out of palettes for people that aren’t VIP? This happens to me every other day

No, it’s not because of that, bc I never tried VIP and this has always appeared to me
    maggiey said:
    They introduced September throwback boxes that cost 55 k-stars to open and they contain weekend event items from as far back as September 2017 plus some more recent items. Once you have the latest update, they give you a free box to open
    Okay so I think the reason I’m confused is because I did not get a free box to open 🥲
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Okay so I think the reason I’m confused is because I did not get a free box to open 🥲
    Hey @TheaTakesLA have u updated ur game????
    Because u will only get a free box when ur game is updated. 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was just thinking that if Willow is going to go back and forth with her look, I would have preferred she just switch between both of the options people could have voted for. Plus I'm don't like the original hair shape so I was hoping I wouldn't have to look at it anymore. 
    Platform: Android

Hey @TheaTakesLA have u updated ur game????
    Because u will only get a free box when ur game is updated. 
    Yeah, I have auto updates set up. I can see the September throwback boxes but I was never given a free one. I messaged customer support about it!
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Does anyone know when the next vip will be?
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Does anyone know when the next vip will be?
    In three weeks
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited September 2021
    SamanaKKH said:
    they added the option to view all items!! 

Mine doesn't have it :(

Edit: just found it
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited September 2021
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Crossing my fingers and hoping that they add these items to BF 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    they added the option to view all items!! 

Also, unless I wasn't paying attention (which might be the case), I didn't see the lilac dye in the view all section.