FULL - Squadin Squad -Members Only

Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited September 2021

I will never understand what is avaiable or not.
    all the gloves at 40 are a robber!
    thank you anyway girls ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I miss only one item from the daily boxes. I hope my palettes won’t become boring and full of dyes.
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @viola Oooh you’ve been pretty good at collecting or did you already have most of them?
    edited September 2021
    viola said:

I also missed a lot of items
    I really like the hair in the sixth line
    that was my start (without the first hair in the first line).
    I was lucky I think 🥰 @MackenzieHollister
    i’m so sorry I made so many questions but the hair are avaiable for diamonds?? thank youu
    this is from October 2020 
    @viola Wow 🤩 It’s great that you scored high enough to start with that many. As for the hair, it should be available because I believe the dress is. Not 100% sure though. 
    @MackenzieHollister thank you and today I officially done😅🥳
    viola said:
    i’m so sorry I made so many questions but the hair are avaiable for diamonds?? thank youu
    If anyone has this hair can add it in the lookbook please 🙏🙏🙏🙏 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    viola said:
    viola said:
    If anyone has this hair can add it in the lookbook please 🙏🙏🙏🙏 
    I can add it for you ☺️
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    edited September 2021
    pleasee @samantha143 🥰

thank you 
    love it so much 
    @viola Yay you finished 🙌 Hopefully they update the boxes so you’re not just getting energy and dyes. Also the hair looks great on your doll. 😍
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @thenailaholic you haven’t been on the game for three days, are you planning to be active again?
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Hi all, I have decided to quit the game due to school starting. I had an amazing time with this squad and will miss the game!! Hope to join again if I can juggle all my responsibilities. Thank you for having me! 🖤
    eden_ said:
    Hi all, I have decided to quit the game due to school starting. I had an amazing time with this squad and will miss the game!! Hope to join again if I can juggle all my responsibilities. Thank you for having me! 🖤
    Good luck with school!!  Let us know if you’re coming back. 
    Please welcome our newest member @kkhxio !
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Hi dolls, i’m the new member in the squad my name is Xiomara ! can’t wait to buy clothes from y’all ❤️☺️
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    Hi dolls, i’m the new member in the squad my name is Xiomara ! can’t wait to buy clothes from y’all ❤️☺️
    Welcome, Xiomara! I love your name 💕
    I’m sad to see you go @eden_.😞I wish you the best of luck with school and everything else in your life.❤️

Welcome to the squad @kkhxio You’re doll is really pretty. 😊
    Goodbye @eden_ ♥️ wish to see you again! 
    @kkhxio welcome to the squad!! feel free to ask anything and everything 🥰
    I need someone to not so gently tell me to not open the September boxes until VIP.  Except I also may or may not want the GB items that week lol
    edited September 2021
    SDC93 said:
    I need someone to not so gently tell me to not open the September boxes until VIP.  Except I also may or may not want the GB items that week lol
    DO NOT OPEN THE SEPTEMBER BOXES NOW. Imagine, you absolutely love the VIP items, but now you have to spend DOUBLE the amount. And the gb items are sh*t. STOP. DON’T. WAIT. 😂
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    DO NOT OPEN THE SEPTEMBER BOXES NOW. Imagine, you absolutely love the VIP items, but now you have to spend DOUBLE the amount. And the gb items are sh*t. STOP. DON’T. WAIT. 😂
    Selective reading shows “stop! Don’t wait!” Haha. Ugh now that I can view all items I want to spend all my BF savings which is a poor life choice. 
    SDC93 said:
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    Selective reading shows “stop! Don’t wait!” Haha. Ugh now that I can view all items I want to spend all my BF savings which is a poor life choice. 
    The “dont wait” was intentional 😂 But yeah, you should wait, you can always open boxes at vip, and also chase gb items. Same number of k-stars, just more convenient. 
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    The “dont wait” was intentional 😂 But yeah, you should wait, you can always open boxes at vip, and also chase gb items. Same number of k-stars, just more convenient. 
    You are giving true facts!  I was so bummed to miss the denim jacket last year

Thanks Ivy ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks to you too Keri🥰🥰🥰
    Anybody need any of the highlighted items?
    dm me and I’ll throw it in the lookbook. 

I have these items, if anyone needs anything 😊
    do you have this top?