⭐KK:H Weekend 9/10/21 -5 Star Professional Weekend Event! ⭐

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I’m an artist with a buzz cut (would love to dye it but can’t with my job), I want both but kollections are so risky 😭😭
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    How are you Dolls staying on top of the Star points for bonus star? Everyone time I do a reality show in Bel Air (since consensus is that it's the easier route on these events) the number necessary for the golden star goes up.  I'm always always cash broke (even at level 25) and even though I'm making thoughtful star only Kloset & furniture purchases, I can't stay on top of the number necessary for the bonus star. Constantly about 88-200 short. Which means I'm never able to complete the events past 300-350 points for the last earnable. Any advice? 
    If you are following weekly quest that’s gonna give u a bunch of stars tomorrow as you will finish it. 
    I usually film show in my Calabasas house, always 3 hr and always invite all 4 people as they will give you and extra stars as well. Another thing is that whenever I start any gig I only need to fill 4 stars as one is already filled (it has to do something with your purchase you know when u buy something for Kstars and it has little star or heart and that goes towards either bonus star for dates or gigs when u start them) so that helps a lot. Well and of course travel around a lot trying to get that extra energy so you can make yet another show
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    How are you Dolls staying on top of the Star points for bonus star? Everyone time I do a reality show in Bel Air (since consensus is that it's the easier route on these events) the number necessary for the golden star goes up.  I'm always always cash broke (even at level 25) and even though I'm making thoughtful star only Kloset & furniture purchases, I can't stay on top of the number necessary for the bonus star. Constantly about 88-200 short. Which means I'm never able to complete the events past 300-350 points for the last earnable. Any advice? 
    If you are following weekly quest that’s gonna give u a bunch of stars tomorrow as you will finish it. 
    I usually film show in my Calabasas house, always 3 hr and always invite all 4 people as they will give you and extra stars as well. Another thing is that whenever I start any gig I only need to fill 4 stars as one is already filled (it has to do something with your purchase you know when u buy something for Kstars and it has little star or heart and that goes towards either bonus star for dates or gigs when u start them) so that helps a lot. Well and of course travel around a lot trying to get that extra energy so you can make yet another show
    I think she is talking about this bonus star, because she never reached the necessary number of gold stars to win the bonus one in the beginning of every event and she needs tips to reach that

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    One trick I did to help me gain enough points to earn the golden star was to buy everything cheap in the closet (with the star symbol not the heart), like all the beginners shirts, dresses, shoes and etc. Plus it helps you complete the achievements for buying clothes! If you need some kash you could always do some voting.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    I used the wiki on every page (tops, accessories, etc.) to see which clothes give the most stars and work from there! 

If you don’t have it yet, the kash car you can buy in Bel Air gives a LOT of bonus stars, and is very worth it, especially since it makes it free to move from location to location tapping for energy!

Soon, you should start receiving old quest lines which help out sooo much for kash. Pretty much every quest is 3 hours and gives 1k kash, and you can do as many as you like per day until you finish them all. 

Good luck!! 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I love that the kollection is different from what we usually get, hopefully they'll be useful in a future sys. The bundle makes me think of Moschino. Really bummed the tights/shoes seem to be attached to the dress 😢
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    lol my quick trip down Moschino lane revealed it may be the actual inspo for the bundle:

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Wow I don’t like anything 😔
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Do you do 3hr reality shows for professional events to get done quicker
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @keke0388 yes you do!
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @quietoffi I always struggled with the golden star too until I bought the kash car in Bel Air. I have always had the golden star since I bought it back in April. I totally recommend getting that if you have enough kash. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @quietoffi if your on facebook i would make a post asking to be gifted with cash items! a lot of people who have been playing for a long time have nothing to buy for cash and im sure would be willing to gift! 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I really like the earnables. The GBs are cute so hopefully I snag one in my free box. I want that paint palette so I might have a couple of spins and see if I get lucky.
    I play on iOS
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    The gift is so cute 💕

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Love the hair

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Got the corset in my free box! It’s really cute ♥️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I got the necklace in the free box. Ngl I'm not gonna chase because I already have the fashion goals hair and I don't like the other items.

I do wish the necklace had a gold chain rather than the material it has

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Olivia1896 it really is a gorgeous colour 😃 I love your koala profile pic 😍
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Thank you @YoMomma
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My free box.

Spun the Kollection got stars then the palette so I’m happy. Love the necklace from this weeks quest.

I play on iOS
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    love it or hate it, this is my natural hair when I blow dry it 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Got the earnable skirt 😊

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    So unlucky 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    So unlucky 
    @AmandaMKkh I think black dye is one of the few useful dyes ☺ I have a lot of clothes dyed black and even if I hate dye too, black dye is good because it kinda works with most of the clothes