🗳️♍SYS- 9/9/21 Virgo Season SYS ♍🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    skevans said:

After submitting my first look, I apparently don’t have any dye any more? Help?
    Leave the game and come back. Happens to me all the time 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Literally all i wanted was the dress and it wasnt even in my palette LOL 😐
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    QUESTION; so i never completed or even started last week’s NYFW storyline, upon completion will i get this weeks’? do i HAVE to do last week’s to move forward? i don’t want to be behind but im saving energy 😖

commented in this thread bc it’s a bit more active
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    QUESTION; so i never completed or even started last week’s NYFW storyline, upon completion will i get this weeks’? do i HAVE to do last week’s to move forward? i don’t want to be behind but im saving energy 😖

commented in this thread bc it’s a bit more active
    Last week wasn’t a NYFW storyline, it was a storyline about starring in a film with a guy called Reid Laudani. The NYFW storyline is this week where you choose to work with Elizabeth Korkov or Zhuri. You should have gotten this week’s storyline even if you didn’t finish last week’s
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

So excited my looks are doing well!! Sitting at 3 in Silver III, I really want the TS purse and the second earnable so I hope my scores stay in this range
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @emmym thank you doll! 🥰
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

When you thought you’d be safe in silver 2 🙃
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Looks 1-2 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KkhElena wow they are so beautiful ! Do you have any idea where they come from ? Can anyone submit them? I so want them w😍
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    And also, are you experiencing very low scores? I got 32 and 31 votes on my first two looks. The lowest I have ever had! Is that a glitch @KalindaKing?
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    And also, are you experiencing very low scores? I got 32 and 31 votes on my first two looks. The lowest I have ever had! Is that a glitch @KalindaKing?
    Not a glitch lol we’ve all been victims of low scores, some even lower than that. But an algorithm that assigns us scores? Maybe.
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Also, is the flower crown made of daisies? If so, I love that so much, and I’m also a Virgo so it’s just perfect ☺️🌼✨
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    @KkhElena wow they are so beautiful ! Do you have any idea where they come from ? Can anyone submit them? I so want them w😍
    They were unreleased but a few of my friends have seen them in the voting booth and apparently they were available for K stars. They were from a many updates ago and were never released for some reason
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    They were unreleased but a few of my friends have seen them in the voting booth and apparently they were available for K stars. They were from a many updates ago and were never released for some reason
    Ugh, why can’t Glu just release them?! Everybody wants them, so what’s the deal ? @kalinda please could you speak to the team about this ? 🥺
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

My first 2 looks. I am sooo confused of what to submit as people are not following colour code and voting is very surprising. 
    Also people already got crazy with tickets well ofc it’s such a beautiful prizes 😢
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. No idea really what to enter so tried plants for the earthy vibe and sapphire colour for birthstone.

I play on iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Not doing very well so I think I’ll just switch to greens. ^^’

• BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    1-4 looks. 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    My scores for looks 1-4 😊

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    Not a glitch lol we’ve all been victims of low scores, some even lower than that. But an algorithm that assigns us scores? Maybe.
    I have been getting extremely low scores, it’s depressing. I thought I should give my doll a total makeover, it didn’t help at all. It’s comforting to know others are dealing with this too. It makes me uninterested in even playing anymore, I really do try and dress appropriately. 
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Looks 1-2 

I love your first look! You look like an angel 💓
    @elle_baby thank you so much 🥺♥️
    Be kind to others 🤍
    edited September 2021
    Looks 3-4 
    I had to submit an extra ticket because I started out with 1 free tickets and I was really behind on scores. I really want the TS prizes because I’m a Virgo. I’m also putting so much more thought into my looks lol. I have scored  TERRIBLY in the past 2 SYSs so it’s nice to see good scores. Also I’m celebrating my birthday today instead of 11th of September ( my original birthday ) so I’m gonna be using the cake handheld too much. 
    Edit: over using the hair with blonde bangs because I have been obsessed with it since forever but never got Purple Posh kollection. Took a spin yesterday and got lucky and got the bundle in first spin.

Be kind to others 🤍
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Just spent 20 diamonds and got dyes 3 times, seriously, glu? It only makes me don't wanna play anymore. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    she is back!!!

I need this hairstyle 😩
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Seriously😐