🗳️♍SYS- 9/9/21 Virgo Season SYS ♍🗳️

Comments

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    she is back!!!

I need this hairstyle 😩
    You can buy it with diamonds! @thesweetone
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-4

Love the theme, just wish my scores were higher!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know what colors are working for y’all ? for this SYS 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited September 2021
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know what colors are working for y’all ? for this SYS 
    Nothing is working for me lol ….not gold, green, pink,
    or cream 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    after 30 diamonds I got the hair and the dress 💖 Wish I could get the harp as well but it’s OK.Lately, I’ve been trying something about the diamond boxes. Maybe y’all know this already but I wanted to share cause they are kinda scam boxes.

When I first give it a try, I only open 1 box cause I realized that in the first palette, there’s always 1 or maybe 2 items (1 of them is usually something in the past). When I open the 2nd and 3rd palette, I usually see all 4 items or 3 of them in there and so I try to chase in the 2nd or 3rd pallete.

Maybe this can help. I don’t have a lot of experience on the diamond boxes. I rarely open them (whenever I like all the released items and have many diamonds) but I experienced this every time I opened the diamond boxes. 💘
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    And also, are you experiencing very low scores? I got 32 and 31 votes on my first two looks. The lowest I have ever had! Is that a glitch @KalindaKing?
    Not a glitch lol we’ve all been victims of low scores, some even lower than that. But an algorithm that assigns us scores? Maybe.
    I have been getting extremely low scores, it’s depressing. I thought I should give my doll a total makeover, it didn’t help at all. It’s comforting to know others are dealing with this too. It makes me uninterested in even playing anymore, I really do try and dress appropriately. 
    @Jasper1385 I totally feel you doll. It’s discouraging when you try hard to create looks that are on theme and creative, and scores don’t reflect that no matter what you do. Also the fact that for most SYS events, you have to be willing to put $$ down to win TS prizes 🥺 You’re certainly not alone in this!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I wouldn't feel bad about getting low scores because the scores feel rigged at least most of the time. I've been playing for awhile and have lots of items and I still have a hard time getting good scores during some themes. This one definitely isn't going great. 
    Platform: Android

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Oxy said:
    You know, before all this Diamond nonsense was ever introduced, this was my favourite game. I played it religiously, going as far as staying up to finish a gig, waking up during the night to submit a very planned SYS look, sacrificing my school and internship life for it. It was my one escape. My way to be happy, to pretend I have a cool life, a good life. And then Diamonds came in. And at first it wasn't the worse ever. I mean we got to buy old items we missed! I've always wanted the cats. But then you threw expensive diamond kollections at us, and I'll be honest, even then I got very sour at it all. The prices were ridiculous, even with those 12-diamond quests. And by now everything has just gone downhill. If you want any good items from a weekend, you bet they're in that stupid diamond box... Or well... They aren't, because all the boxes have are dyes. It's gotten to such a point where I tell myself maybe this time I will get lucky and it will restore my faith in the game and make me want to play again, but no. It's worse every time. And I shouldn't even feel the need to be lucky - if these 'gachas' were fair, I could open a box and just be happy I got something advertised. If this game was more than a money-sucking machine, I would want to play.

It really isn't nice to see something you played for years become so terrible. Something you thought of as an escape, become something you dread touching. I always wonder how these company people sleep at night. Does it give them joy to see their playerbase sad? All for some extra dollars?

Over a year ago, before diamonds were a thing, if you had no forced ads but had a "Watch an optional ad to support our game" with no reward whatsoever other than players helping the company, I would've watched. I would've hit the daily limit if they had one. Because the game made me happy. Even if I couldn't finish weekends, even if I didn't get good placings in the (then) rare SYS events. Even if I knew it did not help *me* in the slightest. Because I'd be helping a company that made an enjoyable game that I loved. But now? Now every ad is a sour reminder of your greed. Of your lack of empathy. Of how much rather you'd get a few bucks than a smile. 

I've barely been playing these past weeks. I don't feel the joy I did and I have no energy to plague my brain with this game. I entered today in the hopes today was MY lucky day. The first day I'd ever get a diamond box item ever. But no. Today was just like any other day. Dye. Dye. Dye. Even my squad boxes, my 3rd and 4th ever boxes, boxes I never got items from.. what did they have? Dye. 1 item in one, 2 in the other. And dye. This game depresses me. It does exactly the opposite of what it used to do. I don't know how many more times I will even enter it. Maybe it will rot on my phone, me too attached to let go of this unhealthy hellhole. Maybe I'll be brave and cut it out of my life for good. But regardless I needed to get my disappointment out of my chest. Glu... Do better.
    Totally agree with this. 
    KKH became super boring and every update doesn't bring anything new apart from a few clothes for female dolls only and the random weekly storylines :P the funny thing is, no matter what choice you make you still get the same result 🥲 
    Not to forget the ads which make the game look like a Choices inspired one make me laugh because they're not a honest representation of what's happening in game. Yeah, we get it, it's advertisement but still! 

Even if it's one of the most popular fashion games, the choices are limited for the doll customization. The glam lips have beautiful shapes but come with a single colour option. There are very few skintones you can choose from. A very disorganized closet. The constant need for glitches to make some clothes combos that wouldn't be possible without them.

Also what happened to the babies? They don't even get new clothes. They wait for us patiently along with our cuckolded spouse. (Sorry in advance, Charles...😅)

There are a lot of things this game lacks even if a lot of players suggested some changes but that would take me 1000 pages lol so I'll finish here

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    All of my looks so far! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    AmyMimi said:
    Well... this is how I’m doing 🙃

Same!!!! 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    maggiey said:
    boujeejen said:
    QUESTION; so i never completed or even started last week’s NYFW storyline, upon completion will i get this weeks’? do i HAVE to do last week’s to move forward? i don’t want to be behind but im saving energy 😖

commented in this thread bc it’s a bit more active
    Last week wasn’t a NYFW storyline, it was a storyline about starring in a film with a guy called Reid Laudani. The NYFW storyline is this week where you choose to work with Elizabeth Korkov or Zhuri. You should have gotten this week’s storyline even if you didn’t finish last week’s
    just realizing this bc i completed it and the gift was diff than last week 😭thank you! i guess it refreshes if you don’t complete it
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KkhElena I spent 1.5 hours voting and didn’t find the eyes. Can’t your friends who got them, submit them for their future looks?
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

Trying to stick to cream color and I guess more casual now. Seems to kind of be working for me 
    kkh_kylie said:
    @KkhElena I spent 1.5 hours voting and didn’t find the eyes. Can’t your friends who got them, submit them for their future looks?
    They were not purchasable for me 

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4

Love the theme, just wish my scores were higher!!
    Me too🥲 the theme is so fun but scores are so bad
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Opened another diamond box and got tickets. At least I actually had more than one item this time. 

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    Only 3 of them got it and have been submitting them but I can't find it myself either. 2 of them are IOS and one of them uses an android.
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

my looks 1-6, they’ve progressively gotten better :) i’ve never hit 60 before wish me luck 😭😭
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    tortor said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    They were not purchasable for me 

It's really weird hence why I thought it was a glitch.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @Oxy omg, I have to say that I’ve been wanting to write down how I feel about this game and then I saw your message. TY for sharing all that you did. I totally agree with you. I find myself depressed over this game me and I no longer find it to be exciting the way I use to. This game is all about getting as much money from their players as they can. It’s a money pit for us and a gold mine for them all off our backs. Every week they put out diamond boxes that are full of dye sometimes with a palette that has only dye. There’s really no way to earn these diamonds at the rate that we are to spend them. This week alone you have the diamond boxes, flash sale, new Kollection, 26 day Kollections on top of the ones we already have, September throwback boxes and 5 star weekend boxes. How are people expected to get any of these things if it’s not by spending money? Also these boxes have become worse. I didn’t think it was possible but at least for me these past two weeks I have not been able to get all the diamond items and it wasn’t for lack of diamonds. It’s saddens me as well as infuriates me that I spend my money on dye and not the items that I spent money on hoping to get. Yet they do nothing except put more dye. Customer support doesn’t care about the players because they know people will continue to spend money. They could care less about our feedback or making businesses that gives us diamonds, or tapjoy offers with diamonds. The votes are rigged and I spend money on new items only for my scores to come back terrible. I’ve never seen a business not care about the people making them money and be so blatantly obvious that because they know we are going to pay they are going to make it worse for us. I’m submitting looks without desire because no matter what I submit I’m in the 30’s. I’m tired of complaining only to be told there’s nothing wrong with the votes. There’s nothing wrong with the votes yet you get a 60 and then your stuck in the 30’s for a while, or you can submit anything and get straight 50’s or you get an update and your scores suck. They literally get to pick who does well in a SYS! Things won’t change for the better until we demand it by not giving them our money. 
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Looks 1-4looks 5-8 (totally used the wrong aura on #6 by accident 🥲)Feeling like I’m totally not understanding this theme tbh! I see looks from others while voting that are similar to mine but most are just not scoring how I expected. Any advice is appreciated 💕
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I am beyond busy this month with my job and the moving. I barely have time to walk Buffy or even take a shower (I do I promise lol) so here are my looks. Didn't have a chance to post. I didn’t really care about the call, I’m just going for soft feminine vibes as this is how I see my Virgo friends.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I have not scored above the 30s still trying to reach the first earnable I really hope my scores pick up 🤣
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Anyone else randomly having connectivity issues? App keeps saying there's issues with my network connection, but I'm not having any issues streaming YouTube videos or with any other apps...

Tried restarting my phone, wifi and 5G, nothing has worked.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡