Turning Waikiki reception hall into a diamond business

KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
edited September 2021 in KKH General Discussion
@KalindaKing @GluAdmin i think it would be a great idea to turn the Waikiki reception hall into a diamond business for a way to earn diamonds just like the way we have businesses to earn kstars. Since we don’t receive 12 diamond quests anymore, we can use the reception hall as a diamond business and earn diamonds that way. Even if it’s just 2-5 diamonds every week. Because the Waikiki reception hall hasn’t been used since the wedding renewing storyline and it bothers me that it’s just there empty. For instance, it can still be a wedding reception hall, but it can be turned into a business where people come in, and want to get married, and we can decorate the place the way they want it to be decorated, like the Seoul park or the Brooklyn Salon, but we actually decorate the place and see the people have the wedding, like a gig or the decorating part can be a gig idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ but it’s an idea that came to mind since it’s really hard to earn diamonds because most of the people in our squads already have everything, or we don’t have the items to use to get diamonds. And 6 diamonds during sys isn’t enough. Because 6 diamonds a month is 24 and that takes forever to get. Please see this idea and consider it. The earnings for the diamond business could be at least 2-5 diamonds a week. 
IOS player 💜 
She/Her 💗
Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
Prev13

Comments

• marohc33marohc33 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yes I agree , hope they really listen to this suggestion 🙌🏼
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    I’m 🤯... this is the first time I’ve seen this place, how come I don’t have this location??? 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    elle_baby said:
    I’m 🤯... this is the first time I’ve seen this place, how come I don’t have this location??? 
    It's from the vow renewal storyline. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • skyspruill89skyspruill89 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is an awesome idea. Its about time we get diamond quests or something like it. 
  • curvybarbiecurvybarbie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    YES PLEASE! TOTALLY AGREE! There should be more ways to get diamonds and Waikiki is too beautiful to be wasted so two birds in one stone 😉
  • ALEXADIAMOND2002ALEXADIAMOND2002 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yessss girllll! I totally agree! ❤️❤️❤️
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Love this idea!! We could even have a wedding business there💕
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I only hope Glu will see and approve of this 🥲😍
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Cool idea girl! I hope Glu will consider adding more diamonds to players. <3
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • torinado1torinado1 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    elle_baby said:
    Do you have to be married to get this storyline?
  • AspenReedAspenReed Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This is such a great idea, and this way no new locations need to be created 💖
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KalindaKing @GluAdmin please see this! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    edited September 2021
    torinado1 said:
    elle_baby said:
    Do you have to be married to get this storyline?
    Yeah, once you're married eventually you renew your vows and Waikiki is the location. 

Edit: half my post was missing 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I haven’t gotten married in the game because I am waiting until I finish all the storylines, this location is beautiful though 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    * just had idea come to mind that the storyline for the Waikiki reception hall to turn into a diamond business could be Maya, Simon, Maria or Willow wanting to get married, just like the storyline for the chevier in paris. @GluAdmin @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    Such a great Idea!!

When they did the korkov modeling agency storyline, I actually thought they would offer us the modeling agency as a diamond gig 😂😂😂
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I hope that they do something w it. It's such a beautiful location and it's design is way too pretty to be wasted for nothing
    Please check this idea out @GluAdmin!!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My doll isn't even currently married to the person I used the Hawaii location for. It might as well be used for something and we need a way of earning more diamonds.
    Platform: Android

Please check this out @KalindaKing @GluAdmin!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I know this thread is a bit old, but I do agree. Just like you can earn K-Stars with your businesses, why not also diamonds? A few days ago I was thinking that it could be cool if some of the already existing businesses could get "upgraded", and also reward us a diamond or two (So Chic, for example). But this is an excelent idea too, as there's not much we can do in Waikiki and there's no need to add extra locations.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KittyPryde That's something I've been suggesting hoping Glu would listen. We already have those businesses and we need better ways of earning them so it would make sense. I made sure to mention this idea at the end of the recent survey when they asked if there's anything else I wanted to mention. 
    Platform: Android

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kamarakamara Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Wow such a lovely idea! I may have to get married in order to get this location!.
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Florence is another location we all spent K-Stars on to decorate and it just sits there! Make it a Diamond business too! 
    PS Give us access to all the Bel Air decorations we’ve purchased. I dislike when they disappear and we have no access until Glu decides to bring them back. Unsportsmanlike behavior.