šŸŽ†āœØ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I saw that in the game @SamanaKKH
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    If there's no lilac dye I might not bother with another box during VIP weekend. I took one turn and got the newspaper skirt I didn't want and I don't know if I'll be that excited by the VIP items.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited September 2021
    .Ā 
  • theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    If there's no lilac dye I might not bother with another box during VIP weekend. I took one turn and got the newspaper skirt I didn't want and I don't know if I'll be that excited by the VIP items.Ā 
    I also got the newspaper Dior skirt but I was SO happy because it gives me Carrie Bradshaw vibes!
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    Any new info about the beauty mark?šŸ„ŗā¤ļø
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I have a problem.For the 3rd time this week I didn't Ā receive all of my 20 kstars from videos. I watched all of them but first day I got 15 ,yesterday I got 13 and today I got only 9 . I reported this problem to customer service twice but they said they cant help me,cant send me kstars. Also sometimes I press watch video and nothing happens but it counts like I watched it . If someone knows how to fix this please helpĀ 
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    I have a problem.For the 3rd time this week I didn't Ā receive all of my 20 kstars from videos. I watched all of them but first day I got 15 ,yesterday I got 13 and today I got only 9 . I reported this problem to customer service twice but they said they cant help me,cant send me kstars. Also sometimes I press watch video and nothing happens but it counts like I watched it . If someone knows how to fix this please helpĀ 
    this might sound weird but do you stay on the watch videos screen? whenever i close the kstars tab after watching a video it can glitch out and not let me watch more videos or wonā€™t count the ones iā€™ve watched. so i stay on the offer screen, sorry if that doesnā€™t make sense.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @eviewashere Can I send you a private message ?Ā 
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    If the lilac hair was in the September boxes, i would have bought them all until i got to it, but alas, it's not in them so... I'm going to just buy things that i want with diamonds later because at least my squad members get something when i get things from them.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Did anyone else not get event points when you finished the weekly quest? There are usually enough to open the first box but I didn't get them.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Anjakkh said:
    I have same problem last 1 month. I can watch videos. when the video over, i wait 5 seconds then close, but canā€™t get any KStar. I made a long conversation with customer care but canā€™t fixed it.
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes.Ā English is not my native language.)
    edited September 2021
    Are we getting more kollections every week? I had 2 more today than I had yesterday.Ā 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Is there a picture of whats available for diamonds this update? Haven't had a chance to read the thread, I lookef through the encyclopedia but with all the SYS stuff in there I got a bit overwhelmed. Thanks!Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Random thought, but I would love if buying Triple Threat gave our squad members a ticket. Itā€™s the only thing I buy with real money and it sucks that my squad doesnā€™t get anything for it!
    Yes x1000! It's so dodgy imo for Glu to do this, also with fashion goals. TT is probably the most purchased item, makes no sense that our squad doesn't get a reward for it. I don't think a ticket would be fair, but a diamond or kstar. Another idea could be a loyalty card type thing, where if you purchase 9 TTs the 10th one gives an extra reward.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
    What are the chances of weekly outfits being available in future sales? There should be other chances to get them if you don't feel like putting off finishing a storyline.

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Is there a picture of whats available for diamonds this update? Haven't had a chance to read the thread, I lookef through the encyclopedia but with all the SYS stuff in there I got a bit overwhelmed. Thanks!Ā 
    iā€™m pretty sure this is what is available for diamondsĀ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    picked this yellow dress in my free box šŸ’›

sorry if this has been asked before but what lips do you use? she's gorgeous šŸ˜
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @judithkkh its these ones from the kloset! i use them in the nude shade.Ā 

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys! Does anyone see any items from this outfit available for diamonds in the voting booth or your squad memberā€™s lookbooks?

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @judithkkh its these ones from the kloset! i use them in the nude shade.Ā 

thank you so much, i don't think i've ever seen them before but your doll looks breathtaking with them šŸ§”
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    SYS items from v12.2:

What I got:

Twas a horrible seasonĀ 
    Free player since Jan 2020
    āœØOn iOS!āœØ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ā€¼ļø 20 Daily videos for ALL ā€¼ļø
    ā€¼ļø Increase diamond earnable in SYS ā€¼ļø
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

SYS items I got this updateā€”looks really good until I consider that I started using extra tickets from diamond boxes/TT for the first time -.-
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Did soo bad!!šŸ˜©
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Didn't think I could do worse than the 9 items I got last month, but... šŸ˜‘

Happy with the prizes I got though!

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts

I play on iOS
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I did so well this time around!Ā