No pop up shop outfit to buy at LAX Business Center this week even though the storyline ALWAYS does?

celestialqueen94celestialqueen94 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
edited September 2021 in KKH General Discussion
This morning there was no option to buy an outfit at the usual pop up shop that appears every Wednesday without fail during the weekly storyline. I’m bummed because I usually love those outfits. Does anyone know why this is? Or did my game glitch?

Comments

• celestialqueen94celestialqueen94 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    This morning there was no option to buy an outfit at the usual pop up shop that appears every Wednesday without fail during the weekly storyline. I’m bummed because I usually love those outfits. Does anyone know why this is? Or did my game glitch?
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I think it might be tomorrow or even Friday as the pop up shop was mentioned in the call.  I think we've all just gotten used to it being on a Wednesday so it was a bit of a shock when there was nothing available today! 

*edit: spelling 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    I think it might be tomorrow or even Friday as the pop up shop was mentioned in the call.  I think we've all just gotten used to it being on a Wednesday so it was a bit of a shock when there was nothing available today! 

*edit: spelling 
    I think its Friday because they had it before where there was outfits on Friday. I think its because whatever were getting is supposed to be extra special. Could be wrong though.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    No
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Hi, I think it’s because Tomorrow new Korkov event starts and there is going to be something like “Shop with Kim” again aka there is going to be a few Korkovs outfits that they will suggest you to buy xx 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @Shellydaliie I hope it's extra special I've been missing extra special stuff that's not in diamond boxes for a while! 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Yes that’s why @celestialqueen94 and @Briannakkh
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Sadly I’m pretty sure it’ll just be like last pop up shop where it’s full price outfits from the kloset. 😅
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Fae said:
    Sadly I’m pretty sure it’ll just be like last pop up shop where it’s full price outfits from the kloset. 😅
    Kinda hoping this is the case so I don’t feel bad for not spending kstars 😬
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Some of the weekly outfits coming up will be sold on Fridays. They'll continue to be available and may be released on a different day.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.