šŸ—³ļøšŸŖ”SYS- 9/16/21 Celebrating Korkov! SYS šŸ§µšŸ—³ļø

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @jlr224 its part of a storyline where you are attending the royal wedding with Kim. Iā€™ve had it saved for a really long time so Iā€™m not quite sure the exact details of the storyline. Sorry!Ā 
    iOSĀ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Ā 

Facebook: Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    lol goodbye dress šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I don't even have a score yet and ol' girl in the first earnableEdit: Clarification: IĀ realize I started late it's just disheartening because it's an indication of how this is going to go. I'm never going to catch up...
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i got the hair in my diamond box and i love it !!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    First two looks, off to a good start.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Yes! The throwback items in the diamond boxes are a new round, @AliBryant. Thank you. I almost missed it. They should be from these three sys:
    4/02/20 island castaway

04/09/20 easter garden party

04/16/20 femme fatale

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Ugh, so tired of being in a damned group with her!!!!
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    deliqhted said:

@buffysummers0990 weā€™re in the same group! i swear im never in a group with other forum dolls šŸ˜­
    @deliqhted Yayyyy, Iā€™m never in a group with forum dolls eitheršŸ„³šŸ„³ Good luck to you doll, I have a feeling this sys is gonna be a competitive oneā¤ļø
  • ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Ugh, so tired of being in a damned group with her!!!!
    Omg I've been in the last 9/10 groups with her! Thankfully I'm not this time, but it's the worst. I can't decide if she's a hacker or just has too much money and no sense lol
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I feel so dumb... I thought the dress would be for the top 6 in gold and I just realized it's not lol so sad
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Does allĀ hackers has a white hand? I was wondering if these insane ticket buyers could be hackers with infinite tickets
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Super happy!! Might try one more later for the hair

iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    Does allĀ hackers has a white hand? I was wondering if these insane ticket buyers could be hackers with infinite tickets
    is that even possible? šŸ˜³
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    alo said:
    jellymimi said:
    I think that if you have a hacked game then you have infinite everything lol infinite tickets, kstars, diamonds and all the clothing in the game.
    but itā€™s just an assumption, iā€™m not sure.
    this thought came to my head bc i was thinking that nobody would spent so much money in a game to win virtual clothing. i mean those dolls who score +900 every sys, that canā€™t be real šŸ¤ÆĀ 
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Carianthe said:

Every week.

Every week I think I have hit rock bottom.

And every week my scores find a way to get even worse.

Do I just have crap taste? Why do I spend so much of my time and money on this game just to feel like a loser?
    the worst thing is when you use korkov items but the scores are ridiculously lowĀ šŸ¤¬
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    alo said:
    jellymimi said:
    I think that if you have a hacked game then you have infinite everything lol infinite tickets, kstars, diamonds and all the clothing in the game.
    this thought came to my head bc i was thinking that nobody would spent so much money in a game to win virtual clothing. i mean those dolls who score +900 every sys, that canā€™t be real šŸ¤ÆĀ 
    This is a little bit embarrassing and also my first time posting.. but I am definitely one of those people always buying tickets and spending money on virtual clothes ā˜¹ļø I am too impulsive and love a good avatarĀ 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Wanted the hair or bag but stopped once i got the hair!
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Carianthe said:

Every week.

Do I just have crap taste? Why do I spend so much of my time and money on this game just to feel like a loser?
    Take a break for your sanity doll. Did same for the weekday sys and it felt great. Thinking of doing that more
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    alo said:
    jellymimi said:
    Iā€™ve gotten 900 points before just by submitting 4 or 5 extra tickets. My scores were in the 50sĀ 
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Carianthe said:

Every week.

Iā€™ve noticed that you get higher scores towards the end of the event like on the last day!! So maybe save all of your good outfits for the last day, buy 6 tickets and just go ham with your avatars because you do not have crap taste, those dolls are gorgeous, it might just be too early in the eventĀ 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    Easter Garden Party was my first ever SYS, so now that the DB items are getting to be things I already have, my palettes will probably have even more dye šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    alo said:
    jellymimi said:
    I highly doubt that. Diamonds and tickets are server sided, therefore making it nearly impossible to hack while everything else must not be. I'm not exactly sure how this works but trying to hack something that is server sided always leads to being discovered and banned easily
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Is this a forum doll? Sheā€™s stunningĀ 

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s @tortor
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    EnglishĀ is not my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡Ŗ
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited September 2021
    SDC93 said:

In a group with the famous @LindaVB !
    @SDC93 No way! Whatā€™s your dollā€™s name? Itā€™s always fun to be in a group with a forum member ! Good luck to you !!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    SDC93 said:

In a group with the famous @LindaVB !
    @SDC93 No way! Whatā€™s your dollā€™s name? Itā€™s always fun to be in a group with a forum member ! Good luck to you !!
    @LindaVB Iā€™m trinity on there :)Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.