Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• Izzyes01Izzyes01 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello my name is Isabelle and I’ve been playing for almost a year, I desperately need a new squat since the one I’m on 9 players are the only one that play and we are 12 
  • AnubisNicoleAnubisNicole Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hello, 

I recently picked up KKH again after putting it down about four years ago when I locked myself of my account when my phone broke... (my own fault, whoops).... 
    but I’m happy to be back! 
    Figured I would try to get involved with the community so I have something to do when I’m impatiently waiting for my energy to go back up lol 
    Anyways, I’m a 22 year old college student and receptionist. 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Hi! My name is Rachel and I've been playing since the end of 2019. I used to watch a lot of the forum posts but I only decided to join the forum today! Nice to meet you all!

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Hi! I’m Carianthe and I’ve been playing since the beginning of 2020, I think. I’ve been lurking on the forum but came out of hiding recently to post a question. I hope I’ll be welcomed here even though I’m a ticket buyer. It’s nice to have a place to discuss the game, especially SYS events which are my favorite part.
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hi, I'm Maddie, I've been playing this game for as long as I can remember, so long that I remembered that they removed perez hilton to replace him with peter conway lol. 
    Anyways, I decided to make an account after lurking for so long because I wanna suggest some things on the beauty suggestions thread, nice to meet you all :)
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi I’m Quinn. If you have an insta please feel free to follow just search Quinn.  I’ve been playing for almost a year.  I’ve spent way too much money 💰 lol 
    I started playing when we were on lockdown.  Have a nice day all 
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi I'm Ondotimi from Nigeria, and I'm 30 years old,I've been playing this game since last year June I'm a business woman self-made business so finally have complete all the three comebacks and I keep playing the game because it's very addicting and fun I love this game so much thank you😍🤩😘
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Hi guys, I’m Fem💗✨(shortcut of my name) 
    I’m from the Netherlands🇳🇱and I’ve been playing since 2019 I think, but took a break for some time. Im level 26. And I hope to know you all… I’d also love to be in a squad with some of you guys! I’m looking forward to talking to you guys 🤍☁️
  • SweetOnikaSweetOnika Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hello my doll's name is Onika and I've been a non stop player since 2014. I've been lurking for a while and a few days ago, I finally decided to make an account and introduce myself. I hope to make many friends and memories on the forum🤍This is my doll btw
  • JessieKingJessieKing Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello everyone ☺️
    My name is Jéssica, I’m 26, and I live in Portugal.
    I play this game since 2019 daily. (I’ve had some stops but anyway)

I joined the club because sometimes I have some questions about some missions 😅

• Elenawonder22Elenawonder22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello my name is Elena and im just a huge fan of this game 
    im from Turkey and im new heree
  • _xXvisionaryxX__xXvisionaryxX_ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hi my name is Zoe and I‘ve been playing this game for two years now. I‘ve been lurking for a long time now so I decided to join the forum and introduce myself now. Nice to meet you all ☺️
  • hazizian11hazizian11 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hi guys I’m new i have been playing for a while but I never knew about this website and I’m 16 and yeah i cant wait to make some friends on here. 
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hi :) I’m Robyn, used to play this way back when in like 2015 but stopped until this august!! I saw all the new items and hairs and doll models and absolutely love it and am very addicted to say the least 😅 east coast girl!! Love a good bagel. Here’s my girl haha I’m obsessed with this dress. I play daily!
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Not sure how many people read these but i thought I'd introduce myself because I'm going to start posting. 

I was a personal chef for years but had to find something else because of my health. Now I'm an esthetician and love it. Making people pretty has always been a passion. I live outside of Seattle. 

I've been playing since day one (had to start over twice lol) but have taken a couple breaks. Started playing again a couple years ago and just found the forum. It's  helpful and everyone seems so friendly and supportive. I'll definitely be spending some time here. Looking forward to getting to know you guys! 
  • ExpectoPatronumExpectoPatronum Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hello everyone!

As a lot of people have said I’m also a long time lurker but thought it was time to sign up and get involved. I have recently started a brand new game so I have nothing yet but I will get there! I used to play years ago but lost my game and threw my toys out of the pram and quit lol enough time has passed that I can start again without too much bitterness about my lost one! Things hav me changed soooo much I’m not sure how I feel about some things but it is exciting to be back!
  • AllysonBurkeLeeAllysonBurkeLee Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hello everyone!! My name is Allyson. I’m 36 been married 15 years. I am a stay at home mom to Wrigley (7) and Curry (5). I have been playing KKH on ISO for 2 days and I can’t tell you how addicted I am! I am probably the biggest Kim K and even more so Kanye West fan that you will ever meet! I have been following Kim since the days of her standing in the background of Paris Hilton’s pics! LOL! I am AllysonBLee on Game Center and I have a FB page just for KKH and Bingo Blitz and it’s just Allyson Lee! 
    💕-Allyson
    Owner Of KKH Glam Squad On Facebook&Instagram 
    Game Center: AllysonBLee
    FB: Allyson KKH & KKH Glam Squad 
    Discord: Allyson KKH 
    Instagram: AllysonKKH & kkh_glamsquad
    ISO
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Bodhi here! Male! Don’t know if people read these, so i’ll keep it as short as possible. East coast lad who has been playing KKH for a few months now. Thoroughly enjoying the game. I have a brand new squad called Bhad Guyz x0 (451037).

iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hi guys 👋🏼 😁
    I’m albie_don (just my game and social nickname), I’m 33 and live in London.
    I was a makeup artist at Mac for many years, now I’m business manager for a different brand.
    I used to play the game when it first came out and recently downloaded it again and started from scratch after being forced to stay at home for 2 weeks for health issues.
    I’m even more addicted than I was back in the day🤣🤣🤣 Nice to meet you all

PS - that’s my doll and her husband in the picture 💕
  • AnnaKKH21AnnaKKH21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hello everyone! 
    My name is Anna, I’m 31, engineer, and I guess I’m playing kkh since 2018 and I’m from Brazil 🇧🇷 
  • EdnaQuanyeEdnaQuanye Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi I’m Edna and I’ve been playing for almost a year.  I started because of the lockdown and it kept me really busy all through. The picture is my family in the game as I’m very much into the simulation games. My squad name is PIRATES and we’d love to have new active members.  
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    hello everyone! my name is Yuki, coming 22 years old this december and im from singapore 🇸🇬! i started playing again in oct 2020 after stopping for a few years 🥰 i was lurking in the forum since im shy but i started posting more now ☺️ this is my doll 😝 
  • MikeyCyprusMikeyCyprus Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi all, I’m Jemma, 32 from the UK and I have been playing for a long, long time. I’m currently level 39 and many game apps have come and gone, but cannot give up my Kimmy K!! Much to the distaste of my boyfriend  :D 

Pleasure to meet you all, my doll is my avatar. I’ve been lurking a long time, but mostly for the glitch updates. Hope to speak to many of you in the future!
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    Hi everyone. I go by Sofi, i’m from california and I will be 20 by the end of this week! I’ve been a player of kkh for about 3 or 4 years but just recently caved into joining the forum. I’m a bit shy but thought my game experience would be a better if I’m able to communicate with other players 😊
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • FéliceBlackFéliceBlack Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Hi! My name is Félice Black and I've been playing KKH for a while now (since it was first released lol), I always love to play the game since I am pretty addicted to it :smile:. I'll turn 19 in about 2 weeks and I am a 2nd year med student from Belgium!
    I'm defo looking forward to see all your outfits / questions!

-x Félice
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Hey! although i’ve been on here for a while, I just found this thread. My name is jackie. I first started playing last april. It’s an on and off thing but when i tried to get the game again during this september i lost my progress so i had to start over unfortunately. I play everyday and maybe even a bit too much. Here is my doll! She just got her black friday makeover.

• RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited December 2021
    🙂
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hey! I’m LK, and I started playing KKH a little in 2018. I have been deleting and re-downloading ever since😭 umm I’m from Europe and I’m 17
  • Kate GreyKate Grey Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hey! I’m Fernanda and I’ve played a lot of this game from the start but I’ve quit for several years due to personal reasons. Just got back for a few months and it’s the same yet so different, I’m still trying to fit in again. Nice to meet all of you ✨
  • ScarletJayScarletJay Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi everyone! I go by Scarlet and I’m a college student studying psychology. I got addicted to KKH in June and have been playing it nonstop ever since! I’m a little nervous to join the forum but you dolls seem lovely and I’m excited to get to know you! 🥰