Spouse disappeared

sandynannasandynanna Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Why did my spouse suddenly disappear from my contacts? I have checked every restaurant to see if I had left him, but he is nowhere to be found. I got the task from Maria to go on 5 dates with my spouse but thats impossible right now. Besides that I need to earn hearts for the current event. Please help me get my spouse back ASAP. (He doesnt even show up in my home anymore or when I look in the contacts where you can send gifts)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m sorry this happened, but if you don’t even have your spouse in your contacts, I think you need a new spouse. Is it an NPC?  This happened to me, I lost my longtime Spouse after an update.  I was getting calls for a date, but could not  find him anywhere in contacts.  Glu tried to help, but they can do nothing as far as in game relationships.
    I just kept trying to find the npc contact, but his calls turned to a fight, and I even screenshotted my spouse raising his arms in the breakup.   My spouse was still in all my homes, but I just couldn’t call him into a date, he was no longer in my contacts.   Finally, he said breakup, I said ok, and he disappeared from my homes, never to be seen again.  He did raise his fists to me, but by that time I just wanted him gone.  

Then I found the best looking npc, married him and gave him a makeover.  (A few years later, Glu introduced Raul, who looks very much like my new hubby.  My iOS game is a lucky girl. )  Bottom line, resign yourself to the fact that the spouse is gone, and find a better looking one!  

If your spouse is real person, I don’t think you can get them back either, but you can always ask support.  I’m sorry this happened, but my new one is such a hottie. Just sayin.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sandynannasandynanna Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Ah okay thanks for the quick reply :smiley: Unfortunately I can't even see him in my house. But do you know if anything happens if I dont complete the quest Maria gave me?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Your spouse  missing from your contact list is what makes me think it’s permanent.  Did you Just get married?   Is there a time limit in the 5 dates?  Because its’s a Task, I’m going to ask you to send a ticket to customer care.  When you look on top couples, are you there with a ring and your spouses name?  Tell them what it shows for you in the couples tab. 

you want to stresss that you have the open task from Maria to go on 5 dates, and your spouse is not in contacts anymore.   Losing the SO is an inconvenience, but locking up Maria’s gig is a problem.  

Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Tap Help/Tap Customer Care

explain and ask for their help.  

For the event, you can date anyone with a heart, but you don’t want to hit a milestone with the random npc.  You can also ask Customer Care how to play the event with this Newlywed dilemma of the

• missing spouse, 
    • Maria’s storyline that depends on that spouse, 
    • and a dating event. that requires you date anyone

Good luck and if you need more guidance, I’m here. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sandynannasandynanna Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Thank you so so much, I will try to text them :D