🗳️🪡SYS- 9/16/21 Celebrating Korkov! SYS 🧵🗳️

Comments

• robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Here are some of my favorite looks I’ve done so far :))) 
  • theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Has anyone noticed if korkov dresses are scoring better than regular dresses? 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    For me they scored worst 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you 😃 can’t believe how quickly he seems to have grown up. He wants to stay a kid doesn’t like being a teenager, he doesn’t want to grow up at all.
    I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok, am I being really dim? Does this suggest that there’ll be a shop with multiple outfits offered? Or is it referring to the outfit from the storyline?

I play on iOS
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Lewks 1-4, not scoring great. Especially disappointed by the score on look 3 so I was like okay fine I’ll give them wings and it seems to have worked a bit 🙄

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you 😃 can’t believe how quickly he seems to have grown up. He wants to stay a kid doesn’t like being a teenager, he doesn’t want to grow up at all.

It's great that he appreciates these days, childhood is a magical time 💓✨
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    Does all hackers has a white hand? I was wondering if these insane ticket buyers could be hackers with infinite tickets
    i think the white hand is a glitch that can easily be fixed, so not all of them will have the white hand. if you see someone in your TS group already wearing the TS prizes though, they’re definitely a hacker. as far as i know, hackers can’t hack tickets 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited September 2021
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Please everyone drop this whole haching discussion.  Let's be respectful of other players. if you feel someone is cheating, message me and let's ask Glu to see whats going on.   I'm also doing cleanup, otherwise this convo will keep coming in waves.   Thank you. Apologies if a comnent of yours was deleted, they are still avail to glu.

Thank you for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    This is my scores now….been stuck in high 30s since the update regardless of what I do…. Although I’ll do something super basic  next look and see what happens…

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The dragon design on this dress 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KenetiWritesKenetiWrites Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I don't know how to feel  :/

• robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Hey this is my first post! I was just wondering for the show your style event posts what “TS” stood for haha ive been stumped on that… Thanks, new to the forum don’t make fun of me 😤😤😤🤌
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi and welcome! I moved your Question here, to the active SYS.  Usually, when you have a question while reading a thread, that's a great place to ask.  And it will get you involved in the whole event conversation.  

In this case, TS stands for trendsetters. Each SYS event has 2 parts.  There are the Earned prizes for set # of points every player can earn regardless of what group they’re placed with. Trendsetters are based on your group position and rank within that group of 30 players. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Started pretty late but I got the handheld bag in a diamond box & the hair in the kstar box! 💓
  • CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

Lmao 🙃🙃🙃 why do TB ruin everything 
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Wearing Korkov, scoring low. Any tips?

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    My korkov looks are scoring pretty low. High 30s and a 40. Went to voting and voted for all the korkov insaw and most weren't winning 🤷‍♀️
  • Naomi1104Naomi1104 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Started pretty late but I got the handheld bag in a diamond box & the hair in the kstar box! 💓
    Hey there.. if you don't mind me asking.. what is the little glittery blue heartbeat on your energy bar ? I'm new to the game.. does it have any significance because I don't seem to have one of those... Thank You !!! 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Some favorites so far. I’m struggling! So much so that I will only get the earnable dress (which I love so much) with my 7th look. 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I usually don’t open diamond boxes but I had to have the hair. I’m glad I got it but these boxes are a joke. talk about false advertisement 😒

edit:
    this could be my new favourite hairstyle 😍

iOS player
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited September 2021
    The Korkov popup shop is just closet items, full price too 😐

• fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    maggiey said:
    The Korkov popup shop is just closet items, full price too 😐
    Literally I was expecting like some limited edition korkov outfits not this 😭
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I have had this saved for awhile. Should I finally get this dress for 140 kstars or wait on it? 

Like - get the dress now.
    Lol- wait

Thank you! 

Has anyone else ever gotten this pop up shop? I want that shop my kloset dress so badly! I'm level 72 and I'm pretty sure I've never seen it.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Y'all if you buy every outfit you get 2 diamonds. I was kinda lucky I already had the black dress and the corset one so I didn't spent too many kstars
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    fairyemi said:
    Literally I was expecting like some limited edition korkov outfits not this 😭
    I didn't get my hopes up too high for limited edition korkov outfits since they didn't for the other SYS based popup shop but what's the point of the popup if I could buy the dress in the closet for the same price any time I wanted...If I had wanted that dress then I would have bought it when I found out we were having a Korkov SYS 😕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.