🗳️🪡SYS- 9/16/21 Celebrating Korkov! SYS 🧵🗳️

Comments

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    i been stuck in the 30s its getting annoying now 🙄…
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    JuliaJade said:
    HELLO! Ok, not trying to be a nark BUUUUT what exactly am I looking at here??? How does one grow a giant Korkov head?! @kokokokonut @KalindaKing Thanks for looking. 
    She is not a hacker
    i got the head from the throwback boxes once
    and ive been using it for this SYS

im scoring well on it too

Haha I saw this and had to vote because it made me laugh so much
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Who is Korkov’s reference in real life?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @kkh_kylieAnna Wintour
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    3-8

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Naomi1104 said:
    Started pretty late but I got the handheld bag in a diamond box & the hair in the kstar box! 💓
    Hey there.. if you don't mind me asking.. what is the little glittery blue heartbeat on your energy bar ? I'm new to the game.. does it have any significance because I don't seem to have one of those... Thank You !!! 
    @Naomi1104 hi, that means your energy will recharge faster. You can watch the ad in the notification symbol above the sys

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I give up. been stuck in 30s entire event
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Decided to go for pastels and berries for my first six looks to match the background 🍇

The dress is beautiful and so detailed 🧡🦚

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    So far I feel confident with looks, along with votes.   
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Hi and welcome! I moved your Question here, to the active SYS.  Usually, when you have a question while reading a thread, that's a great place to ask.  And it will get you involved in the whole event conversation.  

In this case, TS stands for trendsetters. Each SYS event has 2 parts.  There are the Earned prizes for set # of points every player can earn regardless of what group they’re placed with. Trendsetters are based on your group position and rank within that group of 30 players. 

Hi! I don't know what I did here when trying to quote you LOL but THANK YOU Haha makes much more sense :) 

• micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    My 6-9 ✨ 
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

So happy I got this on my first diamond box. I was even having second thoughts about getting one because of I’m scared to get dyes. 😂 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Still top 5 in gold, no extra tickets. I might use one before the end. I am waiting for furniture at the new appt, can’t find an available hair dresser and I was just notified that I am attending a wedding celebration tonight 🤦‍♀️🤩🌹 über busy

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Lol so everytime I submit a non korkov dress I automatically get a 26 😂 love to know that the game is fair
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Ticket 1 to 7 my doll wore Korkov (even Korkov’s eyes in some look), so for look 8 I just wanted to be silly…. and you know what??
    It really doesn’t matter what you wear, or not wear actually, the votes are ALWAYS rigged! 

Ohhh and I also spent 5💎 on a box, and in my palette there was ONLY ONE new item, what a sick joke! 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Look 1-8

Scoring very low 😩
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    You can send a ticket to customer care.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the lines to access Options and then tap Help, then tapCustomer Care.   Explain what happened and ask for their help. :) sorry for the inconvenience.

So they somehow managed to make it worse 🤦‍♀️ They gave me one ticket but a few hours after I used it, the timer stopped. I messaged them again but they just told me to relaunch the game and go to different places and it's been more than a day so I've done that many times already 🙄 and now I can only risk using one ticket at a time so I won't lose the tickets I've saved, so I end up losing more 😂😂😂 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut is the glitch in the look book ever gonna be fixed? It has been a month and it's still there. You can't access any of the looks w/o a pop up asking you if you wanna delete the look.
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Clearly I don't understand the assignment
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Korty said:
    Ticket 1 to 7 my doll wore Korkov (even Korkov’s eyes in some look), so for look 8 I just wanted to be silly…. and you know what??
    It really doesn’t matter what you wear, or not wear actually, the votes are ALWAYS rigged! 

This is officially the best look, everyone else can go home ✋

But on the real though, yes I completely agree with you both about scores and about diamond boxes
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

For those who has it, is it worth to buy this? Does it score well?
    I love the hair and a dress is stunning!
    Also drink looks Christmasy, is it like Christmas collection or something?
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

you receive the diamonds if you buy all the outfits? or you receive diamonds for each outfit?
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    My looks

1 to 8, ngl it has been weeks since I’ve scored this good.
    i think i missed one ticket tho 

Currently 8th place.
    hope that i end up eventually top 3
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    viola said:

you receive the diamonds if you buy all the outfits? or you receive diamonds for each outfit?
    If you buy all the outfits I believe 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Korty said:

@korty people know I love that naked suit 😂 and you paired with the Korkov head and a cape 😂 genius 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    e_corvo said:

Hey! I hope you don’t mind, i’m getting bad scores so i copied one of your looks just to see how it scored. I only changed the hair and shoes, and the lips bc i don’t have yours, but i even used the same aura… tell me how is this fair? Glu should really give us some explanations on how voting works ‘cuz i really don’t understand at this point

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    e_corvo said:

Hey! I hope you don’t mind, i’m getting bad scores so i copied one of your looks just to see how it scored. I only changed the hair and shoes, and the lips bc i don’t have yours, but i even used the same aura… tell me how is this fair? Glu should really give us some explanations on how voting works ‘cuz i really don’t understand at this point

So I submitted the same look (except the hair because I don’t buy fashion goals) as my friend at the same time. Same jewelry, same handheld, same aura….

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Not trying to start up another race argument but its so annoying the person who’s in 1st in my group was white at the start of the sys and has conveniently changed their skin color to brown, and has 1k votes… Just frustrating that many actual black players cant get this hairstyle and yet others who arent black can… stop putting POC hairstyles as TS prizes glu!! Its so much better when they’re earnables!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know what ticket we’re on ??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.