• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know what ticket we’re on ??
    I just submitted my 11th ticket and I didnt buy or get any extra ones
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    e_corvo said:

Hey! I hope you don’t mind, i’m getting bad scores so i copied one of your looks just to see how it scored. I only changed the hair and shoes, and the lips bc i don’t have yours, but i even used the same aura… tell me how is this fair? Glu should really give us some explanations on how voting works ‘cuz i really don’t understand at this point

The voting is literally rigged. I figured that out a long time ago. My biggest mistake was purchasing a ticket. After that, my votes for every sys event are constantly low because they want you to keep buying. 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Highest score, I was really excited about this look 
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    2 looks that i thought were cute🤍
    Your doll is stunning!
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @Carianthe thank you soo much doll☺❤
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    viola said:

you receive the diamonds if you buy all the outfits? or you receive diamonds for each outfit?
    @viola you receive 2 diamonds from Kim if you buy each and every outfit.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    fenty777 said:
    e_corvo said:

Hey! I hope you don’t mind, i’m getting bad scores so i copied one of your looks just to see how it scored. I only changed the hair and shoes, and the lips bc i don’t have yours, but i even used the same aura… tell me how is this fair? Glu should really give us some explanations on how voting works ‘cuz i really don’t understand at this point

The voting is literally rigged. I figured that out a long time ago. My biggest mistake was purchasing a ticket. After that, my votes for every sys event are constantly low because they want you to keep buying. 
    omg that so makes sense. I’ve got that £2.99 package because i needed extra diamonds and this sys im not scoring over 30
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    I have had this saved for awhile. Should I finally get this dress for 140 kstars or wait on it? 

Like - get the dress now.
    Lol- wait

Thank you! 

How did you get that? Kim never called me to show me this dress but I really want it 🥺
    albanian ios player ♡
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Well now I’m nervous to submit my next look. Hoping I don’t go back to 30’s. I’ve been stuck on 30’s for weeks until this sys.

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Dolls I need some help! I bought a 12 Package of tickets, paid for it but didn't get the tickets. The purchase also doesn't show up in my Google account, but the money is gone from my bank account. I already contacted costumer care but they can't help me because I can't show them prove that I bought the tickets, because I have no order ID from Google . Did this happen to someone else here? Did you get your money back??
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Thank you @thesweetone and @Rikk 🥰 
    I love the naked suit too! 

Usually I try to follow the theme, but sometimes I get super frustrated with the votes, so I send out a naked doll to have a bit of a laugh. 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I only get high scores when im not wild about the prizes! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Dolls I need some help! I bought a 12 Package of tickets, paid for it but didn't get the tickets. The purchase also doesn't show up in my Google account, but the money is gone from my bank account. I already contacted costumer care but they can't help me because I can't show them prove that I bought the tickets, because I have no order ID from Google . Did this happen to someone else here? Did you get your money back??

If it doesn’t show up in Google, then you need to track it down from the bank. See what the bank says the authorization for funds was, and take it from there. This is so annoying. And save copies of everything!  Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Has anyone scores dropped all of a sudden or its just mines?
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Hanging with some glam ✨

Is it too obvious that I am obsessed with the squad box gifts 🤔🙄
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    I was so excited that my scores finally picked up but then the 60 happened. I’m just hoping I can avoid the curse bc I really like the TS prizes 🤞
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My looks 1-12:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Well now I’m nervous to submit my next look. Hoping I don’t go back to 30’s. I’ve been stuck on 30’s for weeks until this sys.

Just as I thought… rigged votes as always. 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

If it doesn’t show up in Google, then you need to track it down from the bank. See what the bank says the authorization for funds was, and take it from there. This is so annoying. And save copies of everything!  Good luck.
    I tried again to buy a package and again didn't get it! It shows up at my Google account but not there were you can find the order ID.. €18 waisted... hope I can get help from Google or so.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are linked to a credit card, I would ok d call the credit card Co, and ask their help?  and the one that shows in Goohle, does that have a link for problems? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm getting really tired of rigged voting. Is that even legal, and if so, why? Now I have multiple events in a row where I barely get better than just okay votes or they're just low. I'm basically over SYS at this point. The most I can hope for during non TB events is the first earnable and that's it. 
    Platform: Android

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I'm getting really tired of rigged voting. Is that even legal, and if so, why? Now I have multiple events in a row where I barely get better than just okay votes or they're just low. I'm basically over SYS at this point. The most I can hope for during non TB events is the first earnable and that's it. 
    It's really unfortunate but Glu will never clarify or change the voting system. There's 12 whole pages of evidence of the 60 curse, but then there's also rigged voting if you buy extra tickets, when you use extra tickets, when you update your game, etc. It's really sad and I've stopped buying extra tickets and even participating in some SYS because it's never going to be addressed and it's altogether just tiring
    Platform: iOS
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    dealing w a health issue this weekend, here are some looks i managed to submit tho:

I communicate in memes
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Katerina said:
    dealing w a health issue this weekend, here are some looks i managed to submit tho:

Oh my, take care of yourself 🥺get well soon, dear 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Quick question where is this dress from 👀👀
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    @geenellys It was a dress from a VIP event more(?) than a year ago. I think I bought it during the last sale. 
    Platform: Android

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Do you guys think the lil bag is worth a bunch of extra tickets? 

I’m in silver but our group has a lot of TBs so the only way I’m getting it is with extras, I have 4 saved up from diamond boxes. 🥺

Agree - worth!
    Awesome - not worth at all

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Quick question where is this dress from 👀👀
    VIP event 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.