🗳️💎SYS- 9/23/21 Diamonds are Forever SYS 💎🗳️

Comments

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Just saw my gold group and I just knoooow that I will level down and not win anything 😖 But they all look gorgeous 
    albanian ios player ♡
  • PeytonSawyerPeytonSawyer Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I just wanted the dress but it is not even in this palette. When will I learn  :'(

• lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    oh GREAT

• Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I’ve always had a question. Does submitting both of the tickets at the “same” time blocks the other?
    what I mean is, if I submit the first look and then A few minutes later submit the second one, will the first one close and stop receiving votes?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    I’ve always had a question. Does submitting both of the tickets at the “same” time blocks the other?
    what I mean is, if I submit the first look and then A few minutes later submit the second one, will the first one close and stop receiving votes?

The first look won't stop receiving votes, however your looks can be stacked against each other in the voting booth 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    I’ve seen people up against themselves so I don’t think so

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I'm not expecting much since I'm in gold so this is going to be for fun with no expectations. Also I feel better about the diamond box items when I remember that I don't like how they changed the dress from the real life version. I could do without the jewels in the front of the dress. 
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

First two looks!! I think I might’ve gone a little too “Elsa” with #1, but I still like it 😅 Hoping for high enough scores to reach the second earnable, I love the dress
    …they got a 33 and 32 respectively, guess i’m not getting that “earnable” dress 😔
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    ugghhhh  :(:(:(:(:(:( 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

• CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

TB showing already 😂
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Okay……. I know they’re not great but wow 😂
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I guess I am going to need an extra ticket to get the dress. I am going to skip next week’s TB SYS so I can stay in Silver for the weekend SYS. I hate gold.

• CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

TB showing already 😂
    Aaaaaaand more 😭😭😭
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I hate silver III 😀 already submitted the first earnable 🙃
    geenellys said:
    ugghhhh  :(:(:(:(:(:( 

SUPER SAME. Wore the same dress and got 21 votes. I’ve never ever ever gotten such bad numbers.

I know the outfits are not that great but ouch!!! Also kinda weird that they are the exact same number.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    First two looks, forgot that my favourite hair always scores badly in the VB. 😅

Not the worst start but I’m already 11th in gold, my group is veeery TB heavy. 

• sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I see this is how it's gonna go 🥴

Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

So happy with the gloves <3
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Favorite looks at the moment.. lol i feel a bit upset someone had to post my cute little doll and call me out for buying a few extra tickets.. also I won like 3 tickets in the diamond box. Sorry I like entering outfits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ didnt know that was a crime 
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    sammiegoe said:
    I see this is how it's gonna go 🥴

Very similar outfits, bad scores here too😞