🗳️💎SYS- 9/23/21 Diamonds are Forever SYS 💎🗳️

Comments

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    Lol why are you guys angry about shoes? It’s amazing, Silver and Bronze misses so many hairstyles and outfits 
    lol i’m not mad, i was just sharing an observation! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    TB showing already 😂
    Aaaaaaand more 😭😭😭
    Um lol second picture is me. Sorry I buy tickets.. just want the prizes?? What’s the problem???
    Don’t let it get to you, doll. People often call ticket buyers out by name and complain about them. I personally think it’s unkind. Those are real people and them spending real money on this game enables it to continue to exist and be available to free players. If it wasn’t profitable it wouldn’t be updated. I personally think everyone is allowed to play however it suits them.
    Carianthe said:
    TB showing already 😂
    Aaaaaaand more 😭😭😭
    Um lol second picture is me. Sorry I buy tickets.. just want the prizes?? What’s the problem???
    Don’t let it get to you, doll. People often call ticket buyers out by name and complain about them. I personally think it’s unkind. Those are real people and them spending real money on this game enables it to continue to exist and be available to free players. If it wasn’t profitable it wouldn’t be updated. I personally think everyone is allowed to play however it suits them.
    Ty for saying this haha, I just didn’t expect to see my avatar in this thread let alone my WORST one hahaha. I appreciate you :’) thank you 
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

My group in only on the 2nd ticket.... what
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was so excited to see the TS outfit on my doll and now there's something I'm not loving but I don't know what it is lol 😅 I'm relieved because it looks like it's gonna be a tough group so it won't hurt as much when I don't get it 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    geenellys said:
    ugghhhh  :(:(:(:(:(:( 

SUPER SAME. Wore the same dress and got 21 votes. I’ve never ever ever gotten such bad numbers.
    I hate gold I always score under 35 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

These 2 are so gorgeous hard to a favorite 😍😍
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Doing ok on the score side, however the group is very competitive.  Got tickets in the diamond box and have one 3ple pack. So I’ll see how it goes. I’m 11h for now I think

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    my first 4 looks didn‘t really do well 👀

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    TB showing already 😂
    Aaaaaaand more 😭😭😭
    Carianthe said:
    TB showing already 😂
    Aaaaaaand more 😭😭😭
    Ty for saying this haha, I just didn’t expect to see my avatar in this thread let alone my WORST one hahaha. I appreciate you :’) thank you 
    I have 8 tickets stacked from diamond boxes. I will use them one day when I really want the TS prize - I’m sure I’ll be in the same boat as you!
    alycat said:
    Carianthe said:
    TB showing already 😂
    Aaaaaaand more 😭😭😭
    Carianthe said:
    TB showing already 😂
    Aaaaaaand more 😭😭😭
    I have 8 tickets stacked from diamond boxes. I will use them one day when I really want the TS prize - I’m sure I’ll be in the same boat as you!
    Smart for saving them up! 
    edited September 2021
    Anyone else obsessed with the white dress?? I honestly want that the most.. and the ts shoes!!! 
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    First three looks 

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    First 4 looks 💙 i really hope i can get the earnable dress

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Okay……. I know they’re not great but wow 😂
    That’s ridiculous! I actually saw you and voted for you. I really wish I had taken a screenshot now because the doll you were against wasn’t even dressed for the theme and she was the popular pick. I thought to myself at the time omg are people hating on beautiful dolls in this sys or what. I’m glad you posted and I realized it was you plus remembered. You’re doing great and your doll looks amazing 😀 really unfair votes
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    El_152 said:
    geenellys said:

Omg that's me on the left!!! Nobody has found me before, thank you so much ❤️🥰 

El_152 said:
    geenellys said:

Omg that's me on the left!!! Nobody has found me before, thank you so El_152 said:

geenellys
    said:

These 2 are so gorgeous hard to a favorite 😍

@geenellys ...and that's me on the right! Also never been mentioned before. I was kinda excited to  see that lol. Thank you! 🥰

@El_152 agreed, your doll is gorgeous 😍
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts

I wish the outfit would adapt to the doll's skin tone...
    Maybe they did the outfit like this to prove the doll is not completely naked lol
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please focus on comments about the game and be respectful of other players while posting on the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Okay……. I know they’re not great but wow 😂
    That’s ridiculous! I actually saw you and voted for you. I really wish I had taken a screenshot now because the doll you were against wasn’t even dressed for the theme and she was the popular pick. I thought to myself at the time omg are people hating on beautiful dolls in this sys or what. I’m glad you posted and I realized it was you plus remembered. You’re doing great and your doll looks amazing 😀 really unfair votes
    Thank you that’s kind, unfortunately my scores have barely improved, my highest is 36 😩