🗳️💎SYS- 9/23/21 Diamonds are Forever SYS 💎🗳️

Comments

• micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    So here we go again with bad scores! 😡
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Interesting that I get better scores during the weekday ones than the weekend. Already preparing myself to expect very little from the Golden Goddess theme. 
    Platform: Android

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Wishing I’d managed to stay in Silver. No chance of scoring anywhere near the Top 5 in this group. Assuming a lot of extra tickets have been used (tbf only a little jealous as I’m a free player)
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @AmyMimi oh HELL naw! you’re being robbed. these looks are gorgeous! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Never have I ever scored below 30 until today, and I played every SYS from the first one: @GluAdmin that 28 on my 4th look was unforgivable! 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • CherryValentineCherryValentine Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is my first post! Usually I stalk the forums but decided maybe I’d join…I’ve only been playing regularly for about a month now. Here are some of my last submitted looks! Please tips ❤️
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Seriously screw this game. The scores are ridiculous and what I’m seeing in the voting booth as the popular vote is not even based on diamonds. I get excited for these SYS’s only for my scores to come back poorly and then miraculously towards the end my scores go up. It never fails.
    I really don’t know what to submit anymore and every look I submit I question myself. This SYS has been worse than others and we deserve to know how these votes really work. To say that it’s perfectly normal to keep getting the same scores for each look is BS. There are so many beautiful looks in this SYS and dolls are being robbed. Why do they think it’s ok to treat their players this way? I used extra tickets for what???

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh thanks hun 🥺💕 I’m kinda at a loss on what to submit but I’m still going to try and enjoy the theme ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @lilirose98 I think Glu owes us an explanation about votes. It's not like we can't tell. 
    Platform: Android

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 4-6 ❤️

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    ngl it’s REALLY telling that basically everyone on the forum is getting horrible scores… even in my TS group in gold EVERYBODY is doing terribly, I’m sitting at 5th with an average score of 35 and no extra tickets, and the doll in 2nd (not a TB, only 1st is) only has an average of 37 per look. putting on my conspiracy hat to wonder if something shifty is going on with glu, maybe seeing if lower scores push people to buy tickets?
  • arianababy1738arianababy1738 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    ngl it’s REALLY telling that basically everyone on the forum is getting horrible scores… even in my TS group in gold EVERYBODY is doing terribly, I’m sitting at 5th with an average score of 35 and no extra tickets, and the doll in 2nd (not a TB, only 1st is) only has an average of 37 per look. putting on my conspiracy hat to wonder if something shifty is going on with glu, maybe seeing if lower scores push people to buy tickets?
    it kinda makes sense to me for the average score to be in the thirties, especially in gold. all the dolls are beautiful & for the most part have gorgeous on theme outfits so everyone ends up getting halfish the possible votes. i just think it’s sus how they won’t discuss if the votes are real or not since it’s so frequently mentioned
    it kinda makes sense to me for the average score to be in the thirties, especially in gold. all the dolls are beautiful & for the most part have gorgeous on theme outfits so everyone ends up getting halfish the possible votes. i just think it’s sus how they won’t discuss if the votes are real or not since it’s so frequently mentioned
    Honestly I would agree if this was the case all the time, but I stay pretty steadily in silver III/gold and I’ve literally never seen scores this bad consistently in my group before, not to mention on the forum as well
    I’ve obviously submitted extra tickets as well as others in my TS group and everyone is averaging 30’s whether they are on theme or not. I also understand that there’s a lot of beautiful dolls so it’s harder to vote but what I can’t understand is how I keep getting the same scores. I submitted another look before my last post and this is what I got back. If you look at my scores they are 31’s and 32’s. What is the probability of that? That on itself is extremely odd. It’s like I’ve been capped at these scores. So no matter what I submit this is what I’m going to get. We shouldn’t be able to figure out what are next score will be. Something has been done for our scores to keep coming back so low and I’m guessing it’s because they want people to buy tickets which is so shady! Not to mention that my game has crashed multiple times today. 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I’ve obviously submitted extra tickets as well as others in my TS group and everyone is averaging 30’s whether they are on theme or not. I also understand that there’s a lot of beautiful dolls so it’s harder to vote but what I can’t understand is how I keep getting the same scores. I submitted another look before my last post and this is what I got back. If you look at my scores they are 31’s and 32’s. What is the probability of that? That on itself is extremely odd. It’s like I’ve been capped at these scores. So no matter what I submit this is what I’m going to get. We shouldn’t be able to figure out what are next score will be. Something has been done for our scores to keep coming back so low and I’m guessing it’s because they want people to buy tickets which is so shady! Not to mention that my game has crashed multiple times today. 

Right!! I dont get it, Im submitting my best looks I even bought some things from the store for this event and at best im getting 28-33 votes per look currently sitting at 19 in gold 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys that’s what I don’t get. I’m wearing the new kollection and still getting a 32 so what’s the point??? I need a mental health break from this game. It’s literally that draining to me. 
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    My lowest and highest. I’m pretty sure buying new lips helped out tremendously 😂

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    first five! I hope the algorithm keeps on liking me, it's been quite a while since I've had decent scores.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • littlesweetlittlesweet Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Just one over 40.. 😅
    Just one over 40.. 😅
    welcome to the forum!! your looks are beautiful, I’ve seen a really similar score pattern for my looks and it’s BS :// you deserve way higher imo
  • littlesweetlittlesweet Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Just one over 40.. 😅
    welcome to the forum!! your looks are beautiful, I’ve seen a really similar score pattern for my looks and it’s BS :// you deserve way higher imo
    thanks! I’ve been lurking for awhile and this round of votes just put me over the edge in creating an account lol 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:

Lemme fix the name of this sys: 

✨ low scores are forever ✨
    Can't decide between a lol or agree 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @lilirose98 100% agree with everything, and also every SYS there are so many tied dolls in TS. It's so bad at the beginning there sometimes is 2-3 dolls with identical scores for each rank. To the point where a full group of 30 can show as 15 due to how many tied votes /ranks there are. It wasn't like this before the new SYS.
    From a past sys but this is what I mean
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I don't know if you're in here but I wanted to tell you your doll and the way you're styling her is absolutely stunning!

• weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I’ve never posted my looks before, but I’ve never been this annoyed with my scores before either!!  I’ve played every SYS since they started and could count on one hand the number of times I’ve got into the 20’s, but now I can’t get out of them!  This is just so disheartening, literally what’s the point of playing at this stage.  I mean 22!!  22!!!!
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Oh no....😭