🗳️💎SYS- 9/23/21 Diamonds are Forever SYS 💎🗳️

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @lilirose98 100% agree with everything, and also every SYS there are so many tied dolls in TS. It's so bad at the beginning there sometimes is 2-3 dolls with identical scores for each rank. To the point where a full group of 30 can show as 15 due to how many tied votes /ranks there are. It wasn't like this before the new SYS.
    From a past sys but this is what I mean
    Now that you say that I’ve been noticing the same thing and I found that to be strange. Right now in my TS group there are so many dolls with low scores. I’ve never seen it this bad. They’ve definitely done something. But as always it’s not to help us. 
  • JadwigaxJadwigax Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    My favorite 4 looks 

• BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Doing good for this sys, looks 1-8 

hope these could help 💎
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    e_corvo said:

🤡
    Your doll is stunning 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Happy with my looks and my scores

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @tortor thank you <3

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Im so pissed 😡 😡😡!!!! It might not be the best but a 4?! This can’t be right… 
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    femkie said:
    Hmmm..... oh don’t be pissed @femkie because voting is still going on ur look. It’s not finished till now 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
    femkie said:
    Hmmm..... oh don’t be pissed @femkie because voting is still going on ur look. It’s not finished till now 
    I hope so😩
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8

@femkie you’ll get more than 4, like others have said it’s still being voted on if you look at mine you can see it says finished above the score.
    I play on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Does anyone in my squad happen to have that hairstyle with the glitter on top? I think I just want to get it when I have enough diamonds because I wanted it since awhile ago.
    Platform: Android

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    5-9

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Looks 5-8

@femkie you’ll get more than 4, like others have said it’s still being voted on if you look at mine you can see it says finished above the score.
    Thanks! I didn’t know that… I got really surprised for a sec. 😅
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I think this is the most active thread so I would like to ask in here if it’s worth to become bronze VIP? Do you get new clothes every month and are they pretty? It coast £4.99 and u can 2k-stars per day thats around 60 a month. I feel like if u add £4 you can get FashionGoal they usually have very nice stuff and same 60k stars
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    My looks so far in Gold. 💜 Glu needs to stop rigging people’s votes because it’s honestly not fair, especially when so many people have really good looks smfh 🙄
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I scored super low at first, got a few extra tickets from the diamond box at least. I still haven’t gotten a 50 or over yet. 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Lewks 1-8. My scores aren’t great but maybe the looks will serve as inspo at the very least 🤷🏽‍♀️

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Silver pink edition. I think the face glitter is scoring well

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • SeattlePiscesSeattlePisces Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited September 2021
    First perfect score in a long time!! I’ll let you all know if I get the 30 curse with the next look 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    This is going to be the first time I reach both earnables but no TS prizes. 😅

My group had 11 TBs within the first hour, it’s hopeless to try for any prizes. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Looks 6-10. I’m shocked by the gorgeous dolls in the forum being robbed. 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I think this is the most active thread so I would like to ask in here if it’s worth to become bronze VIP? Do you get new clothes every month and are they pretty? It coast £4.99 and u can 2k-stars per day thats around 60 a month. I feel like if u add £4 you can get FashionGoal they usually have very nice stuff and same 60k stars
    I personally don’t think it was worth it. I never got the exclusive story lines or clothing and didn’t see much of a different when I unsubscribed 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Interesting that I get better scores during the weekday ones than the weekend. Already preparing myself to expect very little from the Golden Goddess theme. 
    I'm the exact opposite, I've been doing decently on the weekend events and recently I've been doing quite badly on the weekday ones.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

The same looks, 2 very different scores 🧐