šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS TB Weekday Event 9/27/21 -Paris Street Style DejaVu!šŸ—¼šŸ”šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Kalinda said this in the update thread

My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    My votes came fast like within 1 min after i summited my looks. Also I don't have a TS group. Now I can't log in the game says can't connect. Since last night the game it's having connection issues and I know it's notĀ  my internet because my bf was playing Apex and I FF14Ā  with no problem at all.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Kalinda said this on the update thread

Thank you!Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Kalinda said we might get a ā€˜Canā€™t Loginā€™ message while they are working on the issue.Ā 
    DO NOT UNINSTALL

when we have more info, we will post it. Thanks for your patience
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CaitAdeleCaitAdele Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Unrelated but do you always get notifications that the salon needs you?? I donā€™t get anything for the salon or the business in Paris.Ā 

I only get 1 task a day and have to wait 24 hours for it and Iā€™m getting seriously annoyed.Ā 

Iā€™m able to submit looks - thankfully. I wasnā€™t able to collect any prizes from the previous SYS, I donā€™t even know what rank I finished inā€¦Ā 
    this is how the current SYS looks for me.Ā 

• BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    CaitAdele said:
    Unrelated but do you always get notifications that the salon needs you?? I donā€™t get anything for the salon or the business in Paris.Ā 

I only get 1 task a day and have to wait 24 hours for it and Iā€™m getting seriously annoyed.Ā 

Iā€™m able to submit looks - thankfully. I wasnā€™t able to collect any prizes from the previous SYS, I donā€™t even know what rank I finished inā€¦Ā 

Yes we get the notification about our businesses in the game. If u donā€™t get the notification then u can go to RTā€™s office. There u can choose to get update about ur businesses.Ā 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015Ā 
    A feminist and an animal loverĀ 
  • charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    i can't submit any looks due to a 'connection issue'...

but i somehow managed to get one singular vote anyway lmao

• CaitAdeleCaitAdele Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    CaitAdele said:

Yes we get the notification about our businesses in the game. If u donā€™t get the notification then u can go to RTā€™s office. There u can choose to get update about ur businesses.Ā 
    Ah okay gotcha. I had to google, I donā€™t have RT yetĀ 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I have never seen this on any game I have played, i didnā€™t think it was real at first šŸ˜…
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    So first the issue w new games missing a ton of quests/storylines (not even in a chronological order) and now this?
  • AdrianneNicoleAdrianneNicole Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    glad to see iā€™m not the only one experiencing difficulties because i didnā€™t even get to submit a look yet šŸ„ŗ
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Anyone's game back? Mine is still saying under maintenance. What's going to happen to the looks we are yet to submit
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Anyone's game back? Mine is still saying under maintenance. What's going to happen to the looks we are yet to submit
    Mine is still not back, havenā€™t been able to play at all today šŸ„²
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    same, its almost 7pm London time. Iā€™m really sad about gig that is going on rn, I will loose my achievement progressĀ 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Two hours until we lose our first free ticket. šŸ„ŗ
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    On mondays I usually wait till about this time to submit my first look. The weekday SYS starts at 6 am my time and I donā€™t plan on loosing sleep over it. I havenā€™t started this SYS at all and now I wonā€™t have a chance to complete it and get my diamonds/ stars šŸ„ŗ
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm starting to freak out because I don't want to lose a ticket and the game is still under maintenance šŸ˜– hope they fix it soon!Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I havenā€™t been able to submit a look yet šŸ˜­
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Itā€™s been 4 hoursā€¦. My videos are gonna be at weird times now, and Iā€™ll probably lose a ticket.Ā 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I have access now, hopefully everyone else does too
    edit: submitted two looks like 2 minutes ago and I already got my scores šŸ„“ of course under 40 because I wouldnā€™t expect anything less from sysĀ 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Uhhm I placed 4th in Gold last SYS, why am I in Bronze I now??? @KalindaKing

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited September 2021

I just noticed Iā€™m in bronze too and should be in gold too. Ā šŸ˜‘
    iOSĀ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Ā 

Facebook: Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited September 2021

I was moved down to Bronze I even though I'm supposed to be in Gold tooĀ šŸ˜•
    Already submitted my looks before realizing @KalindaKing
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Was able to get in and submit a look. Then I got this notification. Exited it out and my look was submitted but I lost two tickets ! Havenā€™t been placed in a TS group.Ā 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I was moved down to Bronze too...
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I put in both my looks but I havenā€™t been placed in a TS groupā€¦..also my votes came in like a minute or so after I put in the looks.

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I don't have a TS group either.
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I was finally able to log in and see my 2nd look score and it was even higher!

I play on Amazon kindle!