Game wouldn’t open/Lost resources

Comments

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    They better compensate us this time. A ticket and reduced points are what we should get and maybe some diamonds/kstars would be nice 
    I agree we should get a compensation. But I think it should be bigger. Whenever the other games I play have a minor problem we get really big compensations. A gigantic bug like this should be worth +10 diamonds and 3 tickets at least... 
    There is people with dates or tasks uncompleted, or that didnt got the SYS TS, plus the dyes, tickets and diamonds missing...
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    briana72 said:
    oh no i’m so scared now! last time my game didn’t work glu told me to delete it so this time to avoid contacting them i deleted it already! hopefully it kept all my progress and thank God i wrote down my hollywood id! let’s hope the game is back soon🤞🏼
    @KalindaKing already said not to delete the game. 
    i know that’s why i’m scared 😭😭 last time i deleted it and all my progress came back since it was on my icloud so i’m hoping the same happens this time. i’m anxiously waiting for the game to come back 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Still?? 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Still?? 😭
    ikr and we are 3 hours away from the timer end in one of the ticket if its not done by then some people are going to miss a full ticket from this TB event 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I was just about to finish one of my weekly Simon k-star gigs and got kicked out. What happens if not completed within the 6 hour gig period? Do I miss out on potentially 10 k-stars and an achievement % for not finishing? 
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I was getting the network error message, but now am getting the under maintenance one.  Have yet to get on since last night
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I could end up missing out on 2 tickets because I hadn't submitted anything yet and I'm not submitting a look really late at night after missing out on submitting looks earlier. I need my sleep.
    Platform: Android

• liluenliluen Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I also lost my diamonds, dyes and tickets and I better get them back. :| I mean honestly, I have been saving the effing diamonds for ages and had what felt like thousands of dyes. :| And one free ticket.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Does Glu have a time frame for when this will be fixed? This issue has messed up so much for everyone. It throws off my starting time for sys, ticket loss (if not fixed before 4pm), not to mention the many hours taken away from doing tasks for the TB event. I really hope they lower the points needed for sys and the tb event cause this is frustrating!😩 Sorry y'all,  I've been really sick for 2 weeks and I get super whiney when I'm sick. 🥺
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    it would be SUPER nice if part of the compensation we get while they're fixing this is letting every player have 20 daily videos too  o:)
    I couldn’t agree more! Its so unfair to cut daily videos to 10
  • CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Still down for me 😭😭 says they’re doing maintenance. So annoying!!!!
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

• ali_mommaali_momma Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was in 1st place in the SYS event yesterday morning and then had trouble logging in all day so I couldn’t use the tickets I know I had ready…. And still have not been able to get in to the game since yesterday. So frustrating to buy tickets for an event and then have the system crash like this before it’s even over. I’m hearing ppl are losing their purchases too…. What a waste… I am never buying anything on this game again…
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited September 2021
    It took my bronze tier subscription away yesterday when I had until October 25th to renew it. It made me buy it again twice 🙃 I hope I can get my money back when this resolves 

edit: I play on iOS 
    It took my bronze tier subscription away yesterday when I had until October 25th to renew it. It made me buy it again twice 🙃 I hope I can get my money back when this resolves 

are you able to play? its still down for me
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Mine is working now! 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I have access to the game again, but no compensation from Glu of course <3

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I can open my game now
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Game opens now. I was in the middle of a gig. Papagayo's weekly to be more exact. Ofc didn't get to finish now i won't get my 3 kstars :(. I play on IOS

mmm I still dont have TS group 🤔
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I can’t submit a look. It says I have tried to submit with a locked accessory but this is my first outfit so how is that possible? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • BobbiebjsBobbiebjs Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Mine is mine keeps showing 
  • BobbiebjsBobbiebjs Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

Sorry I meant every time I try I get the above pic n can’t get in. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    My game and diamonds are back but now I'm in Bronze I even though I finished last SYS in 4th in Gold?????
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My I-ad is in, check9ng Androids now. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sjts0792sjts0792 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    JuliaJade said:
    Good morning, it’s 8:25am PST - I’ve been trying to access the game since 10:00pm last night to collect my squad box - I have yet to gain access. I have no idea if I’m missing anything. I was able to collect my SYS winnings, I was in 3rd but I was given 4th place prizes which means I lost the outfit even though I was 3rd place gold ranking… wtf. 

This happened to me as well. I finished 3rd but would not let me collect my
    items it said can’t connect.. I went to bed and woke up This morning to being in 4th place and able to collect those. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I have all of the things I'm supposed to have so I luckily don't have to contact support about anything. But while looking at my dye, I realized I'm holding on to it because I haven't been getting enough new items I like that much to bother using any dye. 
    Platform: Android

• CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Mines worked for 2 minutes giving me enough time to write a ticket to Glu asking when all my diamonds have went 🧐 I’m almost 100 stars down also and have no dyes!!