Game wouldn’t open/Lost resources

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    It would be nice if we got stars for the TB since we’ve lost so many hours and weren’t able to do any gigs. 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Game finally opened so I submitted my first SYS look and I just noticed it says I'm in bronze 1...wth??? I should be in gold. 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This game is full of glitches! After being pushed down SIX spots last night, I finished in tenth so I should still be in gold. Well, I just submitted my first look and it has me in silver 3, I don't like being in silver I want back in gold. I sent support a message, hopefully they will fix it asap. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Any word if we're being compensated for the game being down all morning and afternoon? I should be almost at my third box for the TB event and I'm not even near my second one. This put me (and most everyone) so far behind. 😩😩

@KalindaKing Can we get an update if we're going to be compensated and a reduction of points for sys and the tb event? 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    tried to submit looks in the sys. kept saying connect to network. none of my looks submitted but somehow i’m at 11 points and still have my 2 free tickets 🤔
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I am still not assigned to a ts group. I cannot see ts prizes. 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    After waiting all these hours without submitting one look, am able to go in now but when I go to submit my first look my items are locked so I can’t submit a look. I guess I won’t be playing this SYS unless they unlock my items and I’m compensated for the ticket I’ve lost. 
  • annecrystalannecrystal Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    the game still not working perfectly :( I'm so upset, they should really give us some bonus k-stars and diamonds
    (not dyes)
  • torinado1torinado1 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    Game finally opened so I submitted my first SYS look and I just noticed it says I'm in bronze 1...wth??? I should be in gold. 
    Omg saaaaame. They’ve got me in bronze 1 after finishing 5th in gold last night!!! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Back on but no TS group.
    I play on iOS
  • polapola1995polapola1995 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I’m also in brozne 1 but i was promoted to gold after previous SYS. Seriously everything is sooo messed up in this game 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Wrong thread
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I got placed back to a silver 3 TS group after submitting my 3rd ticket so hopefully that will fix for u guys 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I’m in bronze 1 when I finished 2nd in silver 3 yesterday??
  • nateonienateonie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    My game is back up and running. My diamonds and dyes are back. I’m able to submit for SYS, but I’m in Bronze 1. Whatever, I’m fine with that as long as my diamonds are back!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    So… no TS group? 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I’m having the same issue as others for SYS. I should be in Gold but I submitted a look and realized I’m now in bronze I. How in the world does that happen sand is it something that will be corrected?
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Are we all going to get some form of compensation? 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing Do you know if we’re getting compensation? I understand if not, but it’s sucky as a consumer to have had this happening all day in a game that’s supposed to be fun for de-stressing and not getting any communication in regard to compensation or the still-ongoing issue of the TS levels
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’ve asked about the missing Trendsetters.  My iOS is missing it. When I hear back, I’ll share. Let’s all try to have more patience, our Glu Goddess got back after a week, and had to plunge into this. I’m sure she’s swamped, and we’ll learn more when more info is available.  
    Thanks for your patience.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    geenellys said:
    It took my bronze tier subscription away yesterday when I had until October 25th to renew it. It made me buy it again twice 🙃 I hope I can get my money back when this resolves 

are you able to play? its still down for me
    Wasn’t able to play earlier today but now I can... everything is still very glitchy though I can’t access the part of sys where it shows you what place everyone is in, also having issues purchasing tickets
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Lol I’m supposed to be in gold 1 after getting 2nd in silver 3 and instead I’m in bronze 1 😭
  • SavSav Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    10 diamonds for compensation… not like I missed out on one SYS ticket at all 🙄🙄  Still no TS listed for me. Anyone else?
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Assuming you place highly every SYS, that’s three whole weeks before we can get back to gold. Three weeks of no gold prizes. 
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Came first in yesterday’s sys in gold and now I’m bronze 1. Better be fixed cuz imma be pissed 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I never received my SYS items and I’m pretty sure I came in first. 😩

@KalindaKing, is glu rectifying this other than 10 diamonds? 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    sooooo what about those of us in the wrong ts groups still??
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @agrcic @jm323 @tt_ and everyone else who’s in the wrong level, contact support! They fixed it and placed me back in gold! 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    what happens if I still don't have a TS group? anyone else in the same boat?
    Platform: iOS
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited September 2021
    My SYS still hasn’t loaded fully to show my place