šŸŽ†āœØ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    This is really frustrating but Iā€™m sure no one lost their diamonds. They always disappear when thereā€™s a weird connection issue and then come back.
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I hope we get some k-stars as well, lol, I wasnā€™t able to watch my videos yesterday šŸ„“
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I hope they give us some kind of compensation for thisĀ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    still ?? šŸ˜­
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • PeytonSawyerPeytonSawyer Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    oh god itā€™s 20:38 at Istanbul and the game is still under maintenance.Ā  :(
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Iā€™m actually glad that it happened today and not on Friday, I am really looking forward the next VIP eventĀ 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    my game is working now! I got all my diamonds/dyes back as well šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    really hope we get compensation šŸ˜¬
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Game wonā€™t connect āœØ

compensation? no šŸ˜

Maybe they'll give us 5 pink and 5 purple dyes, maybe one diamond, and wait for us to be grateful they made the game work.Ā 

Not even lol
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am still missing diamonds, anyone else? I had 40 as of this morning now I have 28
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The game works now! Fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app first. If you are still missing currency, you can contact in-game support.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ā I started sys but I didnā€™t got a group.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts

I'm also missing an SYS group.... @KalindaKing
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing Iā€™m still stuck in Bronze I after finishing 4th in Gold yesterday, I am NOT spending three weeks getting back up to Gold and missing out on prizes when I should already BE in Gold
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i'm also in bronze but came in 3rd yesterday in gold. also, when i hit submit, it doesn't show that the look was submitted but when i went to my trendsetters group (which no one else is in) my look was submitted & i already had 3 votes literally within 10 seconds.
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Iā€™m also in Bronze I when I should be in Silver III! This plus the fact we didnā€™t get any compensation for this issue is very annoyingĀ 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I have no tickets āœØ
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Iā€™m back on but no TS group. Everything seems to be back though thankfully. Hope everyone else is sorted.
    I play on iOS
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Iā€™m back in the game for the first time since late last night. All my diamonds, tickets & dyes seem to be intact - thankfully! But Iā€™m another on the list of people placed in Bronze when I should be in Gold. I hope this is fixed soon!šŸ˜«
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I finished 1st in gold this weekend. If I get back in bronze Iā€™m gonna be mad šŸ˜¬
    edit: I didnā€™t noticed Iā€™m in bronze lol. Now Iā€™m madĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Glad I have proof Iā€™m in gold. Doubt support will help me thoughā€¦
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my game has been working fine for the most part, but now i donā€™t have a TS group! i submitted my two looks already and i got scores back very quickly

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I feel bad for the newbies who are actually bronze I and their groups are being flooded with gold TBs. :')
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I finished 5th in Gold last weekend and now I'm back at Bronze 1st without a group :(
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    IĀ finished 5th in Gold, why am I in Bronze I?

āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    In bronze as well shouldā€™ve gone up to gold. Didnā€™t notice until just as my TS group not showing and I forgot it shows in the announcement bullhorn šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
    I play on iOS
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    this is legit on par with the kimiversary disaster a few months back
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    So the game was down for 6 to 8 hours, we get placed in random SYS levels (if youā€™re lucky enough to get in a group, iā€™m not), weā€™ve lost progress, weā€™ve lost different currencies, we had A LOT of dead game time, weā€™ve lost continuity on our schedule for daily videos and SYS tickets that weā€™ve accomodated to our work and sleep routines. And even tho we had this BIG inconvenience weā€™re not given ANY compensation, like, at all? Wow. Just wow. @KalindaKing bestie iā€™m so sorry that this is happening on your very first day since youā€™re back from holidays but sadly this is your job and responsability, please pass on the word to the team that this is truly unacceptable. Iā€™ve never been happier than today that i have never spent a single dollar on this greedy, selfish and outdated company, because i truly donā€™t support any of this. Iā€™m so frustrated that weā€™re all getting laughed at constantly by Glu.Ā 

I was not even surprised. That's how this game is and that's how it will always be.
    It doesn't matter if we're all complaining. Why would they change anything if everyone will still keep spending money the same way? (This is not a criticism on anyone spending on the game. The problem is with the game itself and not with us). Money is all that matters and it's still coming in on rivers.Ā 
    Plus, koko and kalinda are the ones that have to keep listening to the complainings here when they're not the ones causing the issues.
    If you try to contact the support they'll always blame it on your phone connection instead taking responsibility for their glitch azz game.Ā 
    Even if they do decide to give us something for today's glitch, there are still all the issues that we complain everyday and they pretend everything is ok like we're dumb (rigged votes in general, 30s after getting 60s, things that suddenly go missing and "its your connections fault"...).
    Nothing about this game is ok. For either paid or free players.