✨✨The Queens of Wands Squad Discussion Thread (Full)✨✨

SassySaturnSassySaturn Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads
Welcome! Just a heads up this is only for the dolls in The Queens of Wands squad. Please only post here if you are a member. 

💕
Prev1

Comments

• SassySaturnSassySaturn Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Let’s start off by introductions to yourself and your doll!  Share what you only feel comfortable with sharing. 

My doll's name is Lilith. I’m level 63, almost 64—daily player. 

Outside of the game, my interests include traveling, astrology (Pisces Sun, Moon & Mercury, and a Capricorn Rising), tarot, animals, and junky reality TV like 90 Day Finance. 

💕

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Hello! My doll’s name is Elif and so is my real name. I am from Turkey - Ankara and I am a 21 years old medicine student.

This is my doll and I love this game! I play it everyday for a few hours 😂

My biggest interest is playing tennis even though I am not very into sports 😂 I believe that I am a hardworker person. I’d like to be a Psychiatrist after I finish my med school 🙏🏻 I also love watching series and movies and I cry to them all the time 😂

I am so excited to meet you all and wanna be friends with you! 💕

@SassySaturn I like astrology! I am an aquarius. I’m so curious about my Tarot as well!
    @lovelydoll Thanks for joining! ☺️

Oh! I’m a psychologist and wanted to do psychiatry, but I didn’t want to do all of the monthly rotations for things I’d never do again. I couldn’t do surgery or OBGYN. Or pediatrics. Yeah it’s a month each but eh. 😂  

I play everyday but I burned out on this game a long time ago. I’m hoping this squad thing helps. We are full but I’m not sure if people joined from here or from the game. We’ll see if they post. 
    edited May 2021
    Oh wow! What a coincidence! I am so happy to hear it! We have someting in common I guess 😂 Pediatrics is so scary for me either! But I still couldn’t experienced the clinical internship because I am still in preclinic term. Hope I will meet them in the next term! 👩🏻‍⚕️

Maybe they joined in the game or they don’t know we have this discussion... Wish we could’ve had a chat in the game so we could’ve all communicate somehow. I have no friends in this game but now I feel like I have! Hope it can expand and other dolls can find us 😂⭐️

Edit: grammar 😂
  • lizziekatelizziekate Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited September 2021
    hiya!

i'm lizzie and i'm from the uk and i'm hopefully going to start studying chemistry at uni this year!

i'm a daily player as well, and have been playing for about a year and a half, and outside of the game i love cats, learning languages and watching netflix!!

it's nice to meet all of you :)
    p.s. i'm a leo but i really don't fit my star sign haha
    edited May 2021
    Nice to meet you @lizziekate. I’ve been in U.K. before. I saw London, Oxford, Brighton and Canterbury. It was a lovely month but been a while and I missed UK a lot. And I looove British accent 😍
    Hi @lizziekate and welcome! Cats really are the best. Oh and as for your astrological sign maybe you identify more with your rising or other signs. A lot of people feel that way, lol. 
    Yes, @lovelydoll I wish the game had a chat feature. I am just happy people are playing everyday so we get our bonus, lol. 

BTW we have something else sort of similar. Long, long, long ago my grandfather was stationed in Ankara. He talked a lot about Turkey and loved it. I still have the wicker shopping basked my grandmother used. I have been to Turkey but only to Istanbul but I absolutely loved it. It's a beautiful city and one of my favorite places. 
    @SassySaturn OMG what a coincidence! I am so glad to hear this 🥺🤍 I love Istanbul as well, it’s a very magical city but it is very very crowded if you had noticed 😅 Ankara is much less crowded but not as magical as Istanbul 😢 I’m so glad that your Grandfather loved Ankara!
    BTW it’s been 3 days since we started the squad version of the game and for 3 days I’ve been picking dyes from the gift boxes that comes from the squad 😂😂 It’s very annoying! How about you guys?
    @lovelydoll Istanbul is Magical. The history alone makes it magical but the people make it special. I loved it. I wanted to visit Ankara to see the city but ended up in Dubai instead. Hopefully I am on that part of the globe again and I can visit it next time. 

So yeah the boxes are annoying. I want the white dress. I can do without the hair but the white dress looks cute. I wish if we had the option to decide which color of dye we get. We get dye for everything and I have hundreds in some colors but a few in others. So for this squad thing if we pick a dye box we should be able to pick the color we win. Just a thought. 

I got this hair and dress for the last 2 days from the boxes. I think they’re cute! Hope we all can keep having lucky pics from now on!
  • SeattlePiscesSeattlePisces Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Just joined! Love the fashion in this squad!

Xoxo Natalia 

Xoxo Natalia 
    glad to have you in the squad! love your lookbook!!

Xoxo Natalia 
    Welcome! Thanks for joining! 
    @lizziekate Let me know if there’s an item or clothing you’re looking for. I’ve been playing for years so I have a lot of stuff in my Kloset :)
    hello everyone!!

sorry i've been inactive, i completely understand why i was kicked from the squad - i guess you could say uni kicked my butt and i had way less time than i expected haha...
    but i'm back now until mid-january, and would love to rejoin for the festive season if you have any space at all :) no worries if not!

love lizzie xoxo
    Hey, @lizziekate, we are full with active players. I totally understand about being busy with university. Sorry, I had to remove you, but we were getting close to not getting our full rewards, so I had to remove those that were not active. Good luck! ☺️  
    Hey, @lizziekate, we are full with active players. I totally understand about being busy with university. Sorry, I had to remove you, but we were getting close to not getting our full rewards, so I had to remove those that were not active. Good luck! ☺️  
    ohh that's fair, i'm sorry to hear that, but it was fun playing with you!

love lizzie xo
    Hey dolls! I am glad that we have forum dolls in the squad 🥰 I am Elif in the game.

I came here to talk about Kudos released with the new update! We have 5 kudos to give but idk if we should or shouldn’t use all of them at once. I am really confused. In order to get the boxes faster, I think we can discuss a system here. I don’t have a suggestion about a system cause i am really confused. What do you think guys?
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hey guys, if you’re ever looking for a new member let me know i’ve been playing for years and always active. 
    Hey dolls! I am glad that we have forum dolls in the squad 🥰 I am Elif in the game.

I came here to talk about Kudos released with the new update! We have 5 kudos to give but idk if we should or shouldn’t use all of them at once. I am really confused. In order to get the boxes faster, I think we can discuss a system here. I don’t have a suggestion about a system cause i am really confused. What do you think guys?
    I am just as confused as you. They just rolled it out and said nothing. I’m not sure if the 5 kudos refresh daily or what? I haven’t had a chance to really look into it either. 

So yeah I am open to ideas as well. 
    Hey guys, if you’re ever looking for a new member let me know i’ve been playing for years and always active. 
    Hey! I just checked and we have 1 person that hasn’t played for 3 days. I usually give people a week of no activity. Are you still looking or did you find group? 

I am just as confused as you. They just rolled it out and said nothing. I’m not sure if the 5 kudos refresh daily or what? I haven’t had a chance to really look into it either. 

@SassySaturn My kudos refreshed today! I guess it is refreshing everyday? It is a shame that I didn’t use all of them yesterday! 

So my idea is to use all of our kudos every day and give them to each other. Other squads have already had their first boxes. I don’t know if our other squad members realized what’s going on. I think most of our squad members are not giving kudos so far. We are 15 people but I think the best number a doll collected kudos is like 4 or 5 😕 But I think we can be careful about giving all of our kudos everyday especially to each other.

Wish we could knew what are the exact conditions to get kudos so that we can collect the kudos faster. I am not sure what to do especially since most of our members is not in the forum. But maybe we can make each other priority as forum dolls since we can speak to eachother here. That’s the idea I have but idk. Waiting for your opinions.
    @SeattlePisces please share your opinion and discuss with us so that we can earn a lot more prizes 🥰

@SassySaturn My kudos refreshed today! I guess it is refreshing everyday? It is a shame that I didn’t use all of them yesterday! 

So my idea is to use all of our kudos every day and give them to each other. Other squads have already had their first boxes. I don’t know if our other squad members realized what’s going on. I think most of our squad members are not giving kudos so far. We are 15 people but I think the best number a doll collected kudos is like 4 or 5 😕 But I think we can be careful about giving all of our kudos everyday especially to each other.

Wish we could knew what are the exact conditions to get kudos so that we can collect the kudos faster. I am not sure what to do especially since most of our members is not in the forum. But maybe we can make each other priority as forum dolls since we can speak to eachother here. That’s the idea I have but idk. Waiting for your opinions.
    Sorry for the delay. I have been sick and my thought processing has been delayed so I just stayed off the boards. 

Okay, I agree to use them on one another each day since we are able to communicate. I wish they would allow messages within the group. If we can message tech support why not our groups. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Okay so I will make sure to give you kudos each day. 

Sorry for the delay. I have been sick and my thought processing has been delayed so I just stayed off the boards. 

Okay, I agree to use them on one another each day since we are able to communicate. I wish they would allow messages within the group. If we can message tech support why not our groups. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

@SassySaturn I wish you are much better now! I am really sorry! Did you get infected by corona virus?

And I will make sure that I give kudos to you everday. Can you please start giving me kudos since the beggining of the feed? I believe you didn’t vote for me. And I’ll do the same to you.

@SeattlePisces wish you could read these right now! Please tag us when you see our messages.
    @lovelydoll sorry, just now seeing these messages! I usually give out kudos randomly but I’ve only received 3. 😭😭😭. I am happy to team up with you all each day. 

@SassySaturn I wish you are much better now! I am really sorry! Did you get infected by corona virus?

And I will make sure that I give kudos to you everday. Can you please start giving me kudos since the beggining of the feed? I believe you didn’t vote for me. And I’ll do the same to you.

@SeattlePisces wish you could read these right now! Please tag us when you see our messages.

I’ve been giving you kudos but did you leave the squad? I looked to give you kudos today but I couldn’t find you. 
    Ok @SassySaturn, I gave Lilith as many as I could today. 
    Xoxo Natalia.