🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 9/27/21 -Paris Street Style DejaVu!🗼🔁🗳️

Comments

• thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    So we have the game back but everyone is either in Bronze or doesn't have a TS group...
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

@KalindaKing please tell me we will get compensation. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    First two looks 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pinkfartspinkfarts Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    So we have the game back but everyone is either in Bronze or doesn't have a TS group...
    I’m in Bronze 1 AND I don’t have a TS group 🤡 (finished in gold last night and I submitted 2 looks before the server maintenance)
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    So I was a little busy this morning & I just submitted my first ticket at 3:04pm EST. Did I miss out on a ticket? 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’m trying to submit my first look and it’s telling me that the bracelet I’m wearing is locked. I remove it and tried to submit and it’s telling me that a piece of clothing is locked. I haven’t submitted any looks so how can they be locked? At this rate I’ve already lost a ticket and now I can’t even submit the first look. 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Well... I'm gonna take the week off... all of the bugs, plus no compensation, plus this score... not fun anymore. (And Im in the right level, I would be so angry if they put me in bronze)
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I was finally able to log in and see my 2nd look score and it was even higher!

Omg, we've gotten the same scores so far 😄. Red dress is the first look. 

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I don’t have a TS group either @KalindaKing
    i really hope we get some compensation for all this drama..on a Monday too 😩
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

@KalindaKing please tell me we will get compensation. 
    @KalindaKing I’m also now in bronze…
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Game back on, but no TS group.
    I play on iOS
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Still no TS group 😫
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I contacted support about being put in bronze. I hope they can fix it. 😭
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

It’s a good start and yet i’m 10th, 1st place already has over 200 points, kind of hurts 😅
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I hope we get some compensation! I really hope so 😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I am in Bronze too but I was in gold yesterday after SYS ended.
    Not TS group either IOS player
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    So I was a little busy this morning & I just submitted my first ticket at 3:04pm EST. Did I miss out on a ticket? 
    i don’t think you have! the cutoff for you is at 4 pm EST 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • vic_annvic_ann Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    They should honestly give all of us the first place rewards for gold no matter what ts group were in all these bugs are super frustrating. 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I couldn't log in until minutes ago and now i have lost a ticket😡😡 hope i get my ticket back
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I was finally able to log back in but when I submitted my looks I wasn’t placed in a TS group? 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    In bronze 1 as well, didn’t notice as got no TS group then saw someone had posted about it showing in announcement bullhorn so checked and yep there it was. Supposed to be in Gold.
    I play on iOS
  • sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I got 5 votes the minute I submitted my look. Now I doubt that our scores are voted by real person...
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    My scores came in within seconds, I’m in bronze 1 rather than silver 3 and the tickets were glitching. Fun surprise to come home to. 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Yeah I think I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to submit and hope it's properly fixed then 🙃
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I just submitted my third look. Voting is finished. Still not in a TS group. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    maggiemay said:
    I just submitted my third look. Voting is finished. Still not in a TS group. 
    same 
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Y'know... I think they might be fixing it bc pp were cheating. I know there was someone who took a screenshot of a hacker in the last SYS and even in my group there was definitely ppl who were doing more than just buying tickets to get high scores.

Tbh if resetting everyone's level in order to catch the cheaters is necessary then I'm here for it. Honestly it's those kinds of players who make the game no fun bc here we are trying to play a fair game and even if u buy tickets it's almost like a waste bc the cheaters just bump you out of your spot. 

I've seen in a bunch of threads about the "rigged" voting but now I'm not sure if it's actually messed up bc of a cap on voting or if sneaky players are doing something to mess up the scores.

Just my 2¢
  • isescobar10isescobar10 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    So this is happening, it won’t show the results 🥲
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    tangerine said:
    Y'know... I think they might be fixing it bc pp were cheating. I know there was someone who took a screenshot of a hacker in the last SYS and even in my group there was definitely ppl who were doing more than just buying tickets to get high scores.

Tbh if resetting everyone's level in order to catch the cheaters is necessary then I'm here for it. Honestly it's those kinds of players who make the game no fun bc here we are trying to play a fair game and even if u buy tickets it's almost like a waste bc the cheaters just bump you out of your spot. 

I've seen in a bunch of threads about the "rigged" voting but now I'm not sure if it's actually messed up bc of a cap on voting or if sneaky players are doing something to mess up the scores.

Just my 2¢
    I’d be fine with this if it was COMMUNICATED TO PLAYERS, not just done randomly and only affecting some of us
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’m trying to submit my first look and it’s telling me that the bracelet I’m wearing is locked. I remove it and tried to submit and it’s telling me that a piece of clothing is locked. I haven’t submitted any looks so how can they be locked? At this rate I’ve already lost a ticket and now I can’t even submit the first look. 
    This was happening to me after I pressed submit the first time, I was still in the "dressing room" screen so I just exited out and my outfit had already been submitted from (I'm guessing) the first time I pressed submit