Why is everyone in bronze šŸ’€
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Wow nothing to compensate ! Not even 2 diamonds šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ™šŸ» Thanks Glu
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited September 2021
    i finally got put in a bronze ts group when i should have been in goldā€¦ and it also says 0 on the leaderboard when i already submitted a few looks

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Glu really out here doing the most, screwing up their own game then not even acknowledging it to players let alone compensating us for the hours of down time šŸ˜©šŸ˜© yes girl give us nothing
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I still don't have a TS group!Ā 
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    So the game was down for 6 to 8 hours, we get placed in random SYS levels (if youā€™re lucky enough to get in a group, iā€™m not), weā€™ve lost progress, weā€™ve lost different currencies, we had A LOT of dead game time, weā€™ve lost continuity on our schedule for daily videos and SYS tickets that weā€™ve accomodated to our work and sleep routines. And even tho we had this BIG inconvenience weā€™re not given ANY compensation, like, at all? Wow. Just wow. @KalindaKing bestie iā€™m so sorry that this is happening on your very first day since youā€™re back from holidays but sadly this is your job and responsability, please pass on the word to the team that this is truly unacceptable. Iā€™ve never been happier than today that i have never spent a single dollar on this greedy, selfish and outdated company, because i truly donā€™t support any of this. Iā€™m so frustrated that weā€™re all getting laughed at constantly by Glu.Ā 

I was not even surprised. That's how this game is and that's how it will always be.
    It doesn't matter if we're all complaining. Why would they change anything if everyone will still keep spending money the same way? (This is not a criticism on anyone spending on the game. The problem is with the game itself and not with us). Money is all that matters and it's still coming in on rivers.Ā 
    Plus, koko and kalinda are the ones that have to keep listening to the complainings here when they're not the ones causing the issues.
    If you try to contact the support they'll always blame it on your phone connection instead taking responsibility for their glitch azz game.Ā 
    Even if they do decide to give us something for today's glitch, there are still all the issues that we complain everyday and they pretend everything is ok like we're dumb (rigged votes in general, 30s after getting 60s, things that suddenly go missing and "its your connections fault"...).
    Nothing about this game is ok. For either paid or free players.
    We are the only ones that can change this. We continue to play and spend money. I think they sit around a table plotting on how to take even more money from us because we keep spending in spite of not being heard and not fixing all these issues. Every weekend star boxes, diamond boxes, Kollections and other stuff. I mean honestly how many people have all these stars and diamonds to get these items on a weekly basis especially diamonds? Yet some people myself included keep doing it. They get worse and treat players like crap and I come back for more. Why would they change anything? They are probably losing players which is why they are enticing new players with all these items to get them hooked just like drug dealers. The only way we can hurt them is by not playing. I personally am not getting anything from this game anymore except grief. 1, itā€™s a game and should be enjoyable, 2, customers should NEVER be treated so poorly and 3, they donā€™t value us enough to be honest and care to keep the customer happy. This weekend I was stuck on 31 and 32 back to back for a lot of my looks and I reached out to them and they said they were going to investigate and that they appreciate my patience. They came back a few times to tell me the same thing. Then all of a sudden they said nothing was wrong with my game and that it depends on how many people voteā€¦BS. Now this! I have never in my life been treated so poorly, not in a game or in life. Im venting and obviously is everyoneā€™s choice but this is not ok!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for your patience today. You can get some compensation soon! Unfortunately, we can't adjust your SYS style levels.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What about the Halloween Kim birthday update thread @KalindaKing?
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks for this update. what about the players that still donā€™t have TS groups?
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Thanks for your patience today. You can get some compensation soon! Unfortunately, we can't adjust your SYS style levels.
    But they were already adjusted?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Got 10 diamonds as compensationĀ 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I just got 10 diamonds as compensation for the glitches šŸ„³
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    yay !! 10 diamondsĀ 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    The diamonds are nice, but if we are all stuck in bronze, there should 100% be some kind of silver box compensation.Ā 

What is going to happen this weekend when everyone is in bronze II so the silver and gold prizes just go to no one?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @KalindaKing Iā€™m confused. If you canā€™t adjust our sys levels, does that mean I have to work my way up from Bronze back to Gold?Ā 
    That's incredibly annoying considering that's going to take several SYSs and I was excited for this weekend's, now I virtually have no chance of winning most of the prizes that'll only be accessible to Silver and GoldĀ šŸ˜’
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    So that means no one will be in gold for this weekendā€™s SYS since weā€™re all in bronze? Iā€™m still not even in a TS group at all.
    Can you clarify or confirm that some of you were never placed in a Trendsetters group for the current SYS: Paris Street Style event? You haven't seen the rankings yet? Have you tried to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app and change locations to trigger it?
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @KalindaKing Yep, two looks submitted and completed and no rankings. I have fully closed/force quit the app multiple times.Ā 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    I have closed and reopened the app, been all over the KKH world and still have no TS group.

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Can you clarify or confirm that some of you were never placed in a Trendsetters group for the current SYS: Paris Street Style event? You haven't seen the rankings yet? Have you tried to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app and change locations to trigger it?
    Yes! I still havenā€™t been placed in a group and already tried to swipe and reopen and change location.
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
    Sorry that happened! We'll investigate and get back to you tomorrow.Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @KalindaKing i also haven't been placed in a group & have tried swiping, reopening, changing location, etc. i also dropped down to bronze after placing 3rd in gold over the weekend.
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I can confirm that I have not been place in a TS group and I have fully closed the app, changed locations and nothing. I am also in bronze after being in gold, staying in gold and collecting the TS prizes. thank you
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I am placed in a group but bronze. I finished 7th in gold yesterdayĀ 

• striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Same here, no trendsetter group. I am in iOS.