🎆✨ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! ✨🎆

Comments

• Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @KalindaKing like others, I was never placed in a TS group. I submitted one look pre-crash this morning and two after and still nothing. have force quit the app numerous times and changed locations/completed tasks etc. I’m on iOS and should’ve been in gold if that helps
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    No TS group for me as well. 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    first day of Mercury going retrograde hit this game HARD yikes… glad I decided to skip this sys, but I sincerely hope you all get placed back in your correct tiers 🙏🏼 
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    If tiers can’t be adjusted it ruins everything. And not just this weekends sys, pretty much the upcoming ones as well. Especially leading into a new update, where a number of TS prizes won’t even be achievable because everyone is starting off in bronze. This is a total mess. And sure, 10 diamonds is nice and I’m grateful for it. But quite frankly isn’t enough when you think about the TS items we are going to miss out on if this isn’t handled appropriately. So hopefully something is sorted out in the end.
    Wish I could click on agree, like and awesome all at once! Well said ❤️ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can you clarify or confirm that some of you were never placed in a Trendsetters group for the current SYS: Paris Street Style event? You haven't seen the rankings yet? Have you tried to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app and change locations to trigger it?

Correct, I haven't seen the rankings yet or been added to a group, however the main SYS banner when you click the bullhorn shows Bronze 1, even though I should be Gold.
    iOS
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    The compensation.. my mouth dropped thank you glu 👏🏼
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    @KalindaKing I have not been assigned to a SYS group. I’m on iOS. 
    — Side note, I think the 10 diamonds was nice but I would’ve preferred a ticket or two considering the game delay completely threw off the timing for me to submit my first two outfits for this weeks SYS. 
    — I finished the Diamonds Forever sys at 3rd place in gold but was gifted 4th place winnings (no outfit for me 🤬) and after reading some other peoples posts about being misplaced…. Has me worried. 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    It took awhile but I got put in a group and I am in bronze 1 when I was in gold last sys. Wtf
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @KalindaKing

I have submitted my first 2 looks but do not have a TS group. It also is showing that I still have both of my free tickets (even though I submitted both looks) and the timer for my next ticket has not started. The SYS banner when I click on the bullhorn shows that I am in Bronze I when I should be in Gold

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @KalindaKing I have changed locations and force restarted the app multiple times and I am still in Bronze I despite finishing 1st in Gold I last SYS, and I still don’t have a TS group. Also, when I hit submit on a ticket, it doesn’t work right. The outfit selection screen still shows with my most recent outfit selected, even though the look was submitted. Trying to submit wearing the outfit I’m dressed in brings up an error message saying I’m trying to submit with a locked (item).

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @KalindaKing

I have submitted my first 2 looks but do not have a TS group. It also is showing that I still have both of my free tickets (even though I submitted both looks) and the timer for my next ticket has not started. The SYS banner when I click on the bullhorn shows that I am in Bronze I when I should be in Gold
    update: both of my looks have finished with voting and my timer for free tickets is going again, but still no TS group
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Nothing happens after the please wait, nothing happens when I press okay. So not only I don’t get the compensation, I can’t even play cause I get this broken phone call when I get on. Don’t even care anymore 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Was placed back in Gold after I submitted my third look! Though my votes from the my first 2 looks disappeared in the rankings but hopefully that’ll fix itself with that 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Update: after my third look I was placed in a TS group... but in Bronze I. I was gold after last sys. @KalindaKing

edit: 4th ticket and I’m still in bronze
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited September 2021
    i managed to get simon’s call but nothing is happening when i click the “okay” button. it’s not letting me collect the supposed 10 diamonds we are meant to get as compensation (p.s i already had 10 diamonds saved already) sometimes it will show this but my network is working fine. i can’t even play the game rn and it’s upsetting me. i can’t even contact support with the issue bc it’s stuck on that one message.

update: issue resolved! 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Still don’t have a TS group assigned and was also bumped from gold to bronze like several others have already mentioned.  I’m also having problems submitting tickets. After several attempts of clicking submit, changing locations and closing the game or some combination of it all it seems to finally go thru.

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Thanks for your patience today. You can get some compensation soon! Unfortunately, we can't adjust your SYS style levels.
    So will anyone be in gold for the next sys? (I was in gold last sys and now I’m in bronze )
  • pixiedust0313pixiedust0313 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Still not assigned to a group and like many others was bumped to bronze level 1 even though I should be in gold level III. I hope everything gets fixed and we all get to be in the SYS levels that we are actually in.
  • PeytonSawyerPeytonSawyer Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Thanks to the glu team for 10 diamonds and Kalinda for answering us. 

I am also stucked in Bronze I but I think angery comments not helpful for solution. As we can see the team working hard and truimg to find solutions. I believe soon or later this will fixed and we will be able to continue to game in our real/current groups.  :)
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Carianthe said:
    @KalindaKing I have changed locations and force restarted the app multiple times and I am still in Bronze I despite finishing 1st in Gold I last SYS, and I still don’t have a TS group. Also, when I hit submit on a ticket, it doesn’t work right. The outfit selection screen still shows with my most recent outfit selected, even though the look was submitted. Trying to submit wearing the outfit I’m dressed in brings up an error message saying I’m trying to submit with a locked (item).

This is exactly what happened to me! It’s so frustrating, I was in GOLD. Hope you can really fix this, and give us more compensation for this extra issue we have to deal with, I think we deserve it! @KalindaKing
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I contacted customer support about this issue that everyone, including myself, who should be in Gold right now seems to be having. Customer support is asking me to provide a screenshot of this past weekend's event leaderboard.... I don't even have access to that. I placed 1st in Silver 3 and received 4/5 total available trendsetter prizes, but it could come across like I placed 1st in Silver 1 or 2, which would end up misplacing me again away from Gold. This is honestly so frustrating. I've done everything Kalinda has recommended just as many others have, and like the others, I still have no group and I'm still in Bronze 1.

I'm sure many people like me have invested a lot of time to ensure that we can stay in or fluctuate between Silver 3 or Gold 1. With 6 weeks until the ability to rejoin Gold, players who have spent a lot of time ranking up to and staying in Gold 1 miss out on prizes from the upcoming Golden Goddess SYS and 2 of next month's new SYS (minimum, if Glu continues on with the throwback box SYS). Once rejoining Gold, after 6 SYS events, it will be another weekday SYS, meaning those who want to stay in Gold for the following weekend SYS needs to submit all tickets and score well in order to do so. If someone doesn't, they'll rank down back to Silver 3 for the weekend SYS event and the vicious cycle continues. 

I know there are people in Silver who have been brought down to Bronze 1, but there are some who are still in Silver. Looking at Gold, I have yet to see a single person on this forum say that they're in Gold 1 right now. Everyone who says they should be, somehow made it down to Bronze 1. 
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    I have been in gold for months, and am now in Bronze 1 with no trendsetter group. What an absolute joke. Please get this fixed! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’ve not had a TS group the entire event. I was able to enter two looks right at the start of the event yesterday before it went down, two when it came back up last night and two this morning. Each time it’s very slow and won’t enter the look unless I fully close the game after I submit then it shows the ticket has been used. After I hot submit, it looks like it’s entering but remains on the same screen. If I then hit submit again it says everything is locked.

I play on iOS
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I'm luckily in gold 1 @thelilbooty BUT I've missed tickets due to the glitches and I'm right at then bottom. The rest if my group seem to have either managed to get all their tickets or have already submitted extra. I hope you all manage to get back to the correct groups!! 
  • selenakkhgselenakkhg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Not Simon calling to give us gems but suddenly gems balance is 0, I am at bronze level 1 for sys when I should be at silver level 3 and not even ranked in a group #getyourgamefixed omg