šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS TB Weekday Event 9/27/21 -Paris Street Style DejaVu!šŸ—¼šŸ”šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I got pushed back to bronze too which Iā€™m okay with. But my votes came back super fast and the voting booth isnā€™t working for me. šŸ¤”
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @KalindaKing Iā€™m trying to submit my first look and itā€™s telling me that the bracelet Iā€™m wearing is locked. I remove it and tried to submit and itā€™s telling me that a piece of clothing is locked. I havenā€™t submitted any looks so how can they be locked? At this rate Iā€™ve already lost a ticket and now I canā€™t even submit the first look.Ā 
    This was happening to me after I pressed submit the first time, I was still in the "dressing room" screen so I just exited out and my outfit had already been submitted from (I'm guessing) the first time I pressed submit
    Thank you, I just checked and it submitted my first look. At this point I wished it didnā€™t and that I didnā€™t have to play this nightmare of a SYS.Low score āœ…, no TS group āœ…, have no idea where I place āœ…. After this weekends scores and now this! Didnā€™t think it could get worse.Ā 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited September 2021

Everything locked on my first look. I cant submit a ticket and I am already 7h late due to work!

@ka@KalindaKing help us all pls

edit: wait it DID save this look but I have no TS group and I am also in BRONZE after finishing 3rd in gold
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Boocketa said:

Everything locked on my first look. I cant submit a ticket and I am already 7h late due to work!

If you exit out of SYS and go back in, it will have been submitted as a look. That's what happened to me!
    Played on and off since the beginningĀ šŸ’•
    āœØ iOS, Sammie KKH on FBĀ āœØ
    sammiegoe said:
    Boocketa said:

If you exit out of SYS and go back in, it will have been submitted as a look. That's what happened to me!
    Yes ! But Im in bronze instead of gold and no TS GROUP
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    So I was a little busy this morning & I just submitted my first ticket at 3:04pm EST. Did I miss out on a ticket?Ā 
    i donā€™t think you have! the cutoff for you is at 4 pm ESTĀ 
    whew šŸ˜… thank you!!!!
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I just submitted my third look and now have a ts group BUT I was demoted to bronze when Iā€™m supposed to be in Gold and my first two scores are not showing on the ts šŸ™„
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    EnglishĀ is not my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡Ŗ
  • rvv1229rvv1229 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    First two looks
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Okay whatā€™s going on? I'm in Bronze I and I should be in Gold after yesterdayā€™s SYS šŸ¤Ø
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    As if everything going on today wasnā€™t enough, so many people are submitting gowns and getting the popular pick for a STREET style sys??? I may have never been to Paris but I highly doubt people are walking down the street in gowns šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
  • madisonkkh123madisonkkh123 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Boocketa said:

@KalindaKing help us all pls
    I thought it was just me! So I came here to post about it. I was going to say that it said my bracelet was locked, then after I watched a video to be able to wear it, my top was locked, so I was assuming all of my clothing was locked meanwhile I havenā€™t even submitted a look yet. Glad it worked out though.
    Here are my first and second looks:

Idk how I feel about the second one, Iā€™m kinda liking it now
    and I do like my first look!
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    How is this not fixed yet? Itā€™s super frustrating. Has there even been any acknowledgment that the developers know weā€™re all in gold and none of us can see our rankings? Never mind that I didnā€™t get all my diamonds back, I canā€™t prove it so apparently Iā€™m just supposed to suck it up.

Simon called said sorry the game is not working or smt here are some diamonds šŸ„°

my votes are in, I have a TS group but I am in BRONZE like the rest of you ā˜¹ļø
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I am grateful for the diamonds Simon gave us, but Iā€™m still not in a TS groupā€¦Ā 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I also got 10 diamonds from Simon that was nice. I'm also one of the few fortunate people who didn't lose any resources and kept my silver 3 spot. For me at first was showing that I was in bronze but it took me submitting my 3rd ticket to go back to normal. Hopefully by tomorrow everyone will get their normal rank back because I know how annoying it can be to go up from bronze
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Iā€™m very happy with the compensation! But my TS group is missingā€¦do you think it will come back?
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Having to stay awake til 3am because I canā€™t afford to let my tickets stack at all since I started minutes before losing a ticket āœŒļø
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I got a message back from support saying they made the adjustments to put me back in the right rank. I just need to keep submitting tickets and I will be. Iā€™m not in any group now. My next ticket comes in 2 hours so I guess Iā€™ll see if I end up back in Gold.Ā 
    iOSĀ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Ā 

Facebook: Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    I appreciate the 10 diamonds, it helps make up for the 6 diamonds that went missing. Iā€™m still in bronze I, though, I still donā€™t have a TS group, and submitting tickets still doesnā€™t work right. Hopefully that will all be fixed soon.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Has anyone else who started SYS immediately lost their scores? I've only just been put in a TS group now, but I submitted my 1st look about 10 hours ago. There's only 22 in my TS and everyone's score is 0. My score is also 0, so it's not counting my 1st ticket that scored 37. Hopefully this gets fixed!Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Iā€™ve submitted two looks and got votes back for both of them and yet Iā€™m still not in a TS groupĀ 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Submitted my third look and was placed back in Gold!
    Though I had 91 votes on my first 2 looks and it doesnā€™t show that in the rankingsā€¦.

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    So did Glu get rid of the tier system for the throwback SYS or is this just a glitch šŸ¤”

Also, I was pleasantly surprised with the compensation we got from Glu, thanks for the 10 diamonds @KalindaKing
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    @KalindaKing im also having troubles in this sys, im about to submit my third look and I havenā€™t been placed on any ts yet help!!!
    I would suggest that those in the wrong level to message support! Thatā€™s how my mine got fixed!

• amanda_kkhamanda_kkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Is anyone else still not in a TS group? Iā€™m on iOSĀ 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    So I am finally in a TS group, butā€¦..

Why do I have 0 votes? Why am I back in bronze from gold??? Are we not going to get the chance at the gold prizes this weekend??? UghhhhĀ 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I am very sad. I am in a TS group now but it is Bronze I not Silver III. I am upset thinking about all the prizes I am going to miss trying to work my way back up the ladder to silver.
    edited September 2021
    maggiemay said:
    I am very sad. I am in a TS group now but it is Bronze I not Silver III. I am upset thinking about all the prizes I am going to miss trying to work my way back up the ladder to silver.
    Contact support, hun! They fixed it for me pretty fast and placed me back in the right level šŸ˜Š
    Hope it all works out!Ā