🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 9/27/21 -Paris Street Style DejaVu!🗼🔁🗳️

Comments

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Seeing this thread, I am not the only one with the problem but for some reason my votes won‘t go up in the rank and that is so annoying because I would be #1 and now idk what to do. :/
    albanian ios player ♡
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Lol just submitted my fourth look and now I’ve gone from gold to bronze with zero points 😂🙂

Edit: it just went back. I think it’s just gonna glitch in and out for the rest of the sys. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    tortor said:
    So I am finally in a TS group, but…..

Why do I have 0 votes? Why am I back in bronze from gold??? Are we not going to get the chance at the gold prizes this weekend??? Ughhhh 
    Write a ticket in game to customer support. I don't think they read these threads that's how mine got fix and I was place back into silver III. Plus I think the more you submit looks slowly but surely we will all be back in our ranks by friday's event. I believe is in their best interest to fix our ranks especially with a vip event coming this weekend, think that no one is going to spend real money in the game when most people have to level up from bronze. So I suggest everyone with this problem to just open a ticket. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I got a message back from support saying they made the adjustments to put me back in the right rank. I just need to keep submitting tickets and I will be. I’m not in any group now. My next ticket comes in 2 hours so I guess I’ll see if I end up back in Gold. 
    Well I’m in gold now. My previous points haven’t been added though.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I got a message back from support saying they made the adjustments to put me back in the right rank. I just need to keep submitting tickets and I will be. I’m not in any group now. My next ticket comes in 2 hours so I guess I’ll see if I end up back in Gold. 
    Well I’m in gold now. My previous points haven’t been added though.

Give it some time and it’ll fix itself, mine did
  • sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I'm still not in a TS group and I just submitted a fourth look hoping that would place me in one. I'm so confused lol, idk if I should contact support yet or wait until I get placed in a group? 
    Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
    @maggiey I figured. I’m just so happy I’m back in gold. I think I’m in your TS group. 😊
    iOS 

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @sammiegoe same. I just submitted a ticket but in the past support has been very unhelpful so I hate to do that.
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Looks 1-3
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Soooooo is all this going to get fixed or nah? I’ve missed 4 tickets…..
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I submitted my 3rd look and I still haven’t been placed in a TS group 🥲 and my ranking hasn’t changed to gold 😭 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiemay said:
    I am very sad. I am in a TS group now but it is Bronze I not Silver III. I am upset thinking about all the prizes I am going to miss trying to work my way back up the ladder to silver.
    Contact support, hun! They fixed it for me pretty fast and placed me back in the right level 😊
    Hope it all works out! 
    They told me there was nothing they could do so I am stuck in Bronze. 
    @maggiey I figured. I’m just so happy I’m back in gold. I think I’m in your TS group. 😊
    We are! Your look is so cute! I hope you get good votes for this sys 💕
    maggiemay said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiemay said:
    I am very sad. I am in a TS group now but it is Bronze I not Silver III. I am upset thinking about all the prizes I am going to miss trying to work my way back up the ladder to silver.
    Contact support, hun! They fixed it for me pretty fast and placed me back in the right level 😊
    Hope it all works out! 
    Omg I’m so sorry they couldn’t help ☹️
    It sucks that they’re so inconsistent with their replies and solutions 
  • isescobar10isescobar10 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Villa12 said:
    I submitted my 3rd look and I still haven’t been placed in a TS group 🥲 and my ranking hasn’t changed to gold 😭 
    I have the same issueeee and I just submitted a look but it seems I still have the ticket omg 😥😥
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    We should forego groups and all be awarded the gold level #1 TB prize at the end 😉🙃
    Villa12 said:
    I have the same issueeee and I just submitted a look but it seems I still have the ticket omg 😥😥
    Mine does the same but when I go back to see the looks it’s posted and when I go back to create a look the ticket is gone. My guess is that it’s still glitching but yet working at the same time. 
    kayayem said:
    We should forego groups and all be awarded the gold level #1 TB prize at the end 😉🙃
    After all this mess I agree. That’s the least they can do. 
    maggiey said:
    We are! Your look is so cute! I hope you get good votes for this sys 💕
    Thank you! I hope you do too! ❤️❤️
    iOS 

• AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Back in gold but my 242 points are gone :(   

IOS player

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Just noticed i am in bronze 1 when i am supposed to be in Silver 2 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Just submitted my 4th look,still no TS group .But thank you for 10 diamonds 
    edit: I still have a glitch when I try to submit my look
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    Seeing this thread, I am not the only one with the problem but for some reason my votes won‘t go up in the rank and that is so annoying because I would be #1 and now idk what to do. :/

just submitted my 6th look cause I was hoping that everything would be back to normal but now I'm not even in a ts group anymore. It's so frustrating at this point
    albanian ios player ♡
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Write a ticket in game to customer support. I don't think they read these threads that's how mine got fix and I was place back into silver III. Plus I think the more you submit looks slowly but surely we will all be back in our ranks by friday's event. I believe is in their best interest to fix our ranks especially with a vip event coming this weekend, think that no one is going to spend real money in the game when most people have to level up from bronze. So I suggest everyone with this problem to just open a ticket. 
    I wrote a ticket in game to customer support and they said, and I quote: "In order to check this, can you please help me with the screenshot of the event leaderboard? So that, we can check and do the needful." I don't know about anyone else, but last night, with the game being down for so long and finally having access at 5am, I didn't think there would be any problems today and that I needed to screenshot proof of my rank and the event leaderboard... I screenshotted my doll with the prizes I got placing 1st in Silver 3, but could customer support assume I placed 1st in Silver 1 and put me in Silver 2? I don't even know what to say about this huge bug anymore
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    tangerine said:
    Y'know... I think they might be fixing it bc pp were cheating. I know there was someone who took a screenshot of a hacker in the last SYS and even in my group there was definitely ppl who were doing more than just buying tickets to get high scores.

Tbh if resetting everyone's level in order to catch the cheaters is necessary then I'm here for it. Honestly it's those kinds of players who make the game no fun bc here we are trying to play a fair game and even if u buy tickets it's almost like a waste bc the cheaters just bump you out of your spot. 

I've seen in a bunch of threads about the "rigged" voting but now I'm not sure if it's actually messed up bc of a cap on voting or if sneaky players are doing something to mess up the scores.

Just my 2¢
    I really don't think has anything to do with cheating players, and I'm not keen to let Glu off the hook lol. Ppl on IG & FB with those games are having the same issues. There has been cheaters for years, Glu can find them in someone's TS group, but a few times we've seen Glu Support do nothing even if we show them proof so I don't think they care that much. Resetting TS levels wouldn't make a difference, to those games, and I've never seen anything about those games affecting legit players scores. 

Don't get me wrong, 100% would be on board for this if it would work, but there's nothing that shows this is about players. It's a fault on Glus end, its happened before, they need to fix it and compensate players. And then give us a diamond business haha.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Is anyone else still not in a TS group? I’m on iOS 
    I’m still not in a TS group. It 5:30 AM and I’ve just submitted my 3rd look. I had a late start due to the glitch. Took forever for my game to even load. Not even sure where I’m placed. I was in Gold from the last event. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Thanks to support I’ve been put in the correct level (Gold) and I have a group now ! 🥳🙌🎉 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Same here @Ressa and @amanda_kkh It kept giving me that locked message and showing I still had two tickets after I submitted my first so I didn’t submit anymore. Then I came on here and saw people were still submitting even with the glitch so I’m way behind. I’ve got three looks submitted but no TS group and it still gives me the locked message when I do try and submit a look. Also in Gold from last event and iOS. 
    iOS Player
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Everytime I submit a look it doesn’t change my ticket count or counter. This happened before the game was shut for maintenance too - I tried submitting a bunch of looks but none showed up as being submitted and my counter didn’t change. Now those looks have shown up and my extra tickets I was saving were used but my counter is still stuck just on a lower number. So I have no idea if I’m using a saved or earned ticket. Also I am not assigned to a trendsetters group. I tried contacting support about the initial issue and they just said they were working on it. I have not heard back from follow-up requests. Please help! 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiemay said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiemay said:
    Hope it all works out! 
    Omg I’m so sorry they couldn’t help ☹️
    It sucks that they’re so inconsistent with their replies and solutions 
    It really is unfair. I won’t be spending anymore money on this game.