I need this!!😍😍😍 Absolutely in love with the shoes 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited September 2021
    That’s probably the weekly quest offer 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @SophieFKKH i hope we will get the chance to buy the outfit tomorrow. It’s gorgeous 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    This is so frustrating. It’s so hard to win prizes as it is and now I’m not even in a TS group plus have no shot at the gold prizes this weekend?

iOS player 
    level 69
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Does anyone know what the event is this weekend? Is it VIP? thanks!
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    megandpp said:
    Does anyone know what the event is this weekend? Is it VIP? thanks!
    It should be VIP! 🥰
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    @KalindaKing I have changed locations and force restarted the app multiple times and I am still in Bronze I despite finishing 1st in Gold I last SYS, and I still don’t have a TS group. Also, when I hit submit on a ticket, it doesn’t work right. The outfit selection screen still shows with my most recent outfit selected, even though the look was submitted. Trying to submit wearing the outfit I’m dressed in brings up an error message saying I’m trying to submit with a locked (item).

This is exactly what happened to me! It’s so frustrating, I was in GOLD. Hope you can really fix this, and give us more compensation for this extra issue we have to deal with, I think we deserve it! @KalindaKing
    Same here! This is ridiculous. 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    If tiers can’t be adjusted it ruins everything. And not just this weekends sys, pretty much the upcoming ones as well. Especially leading into a new update, where a number of TS prizes won’t even be achievable because everyone is starting off in bronze. This is a total mess. And sure, 10 diamonds is nice and I’m grateful for it. But quite frankly isn’t enough when you think about the TS items we are going to miss out on if this isn’t handled appropriately. So hopefully something is sorted out in the end.
    This!!! 10 diamonds is really nice, but it doesn’t help us at all regarding the fact that it’ll take us a minimum of 6 SYS events to level back up to gold, and we will miss out on new trendsetters items & trendsetters boxes every single event until then, including upcoming update items 🙃  

and that’s if some of us even get a trendsetters group this event and can level up this week…
    If they haven’t sorted this by the next sys then we all deserve the top gold tier items 💪🏻
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    No response from the support, no screenshots, so I suppose I'll see you all in gold in 6 SYS.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    It’s 7:45am EST and I have yet to be put in a TS group. Why have some people been added to a group and have their ranking corrected while others haven’t? Shouldn’t this have been done for everyone who has been affected? 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    So if we have been placed in bronze 1, will we be placed in the correct style level next SYS or not?
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Wow this outfit on Maya  <3

Quick question, does anybody know if we can buy this outfit tomorrow but I wait 'till VIP weekend starts, am I still able to buy it afterward/get the free reward or do I have to buy it within a time limit?
    albanian ios player ♡
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I hope the daily group boxes are updated in the update. My palettes have dyes, cash and every few days diamonds, I haven’t had clothing items in over two months. It was really fun in the beginning to open the boxes, it’s become quite boring to open a box containing one dye or cash. I hope there’s an opportunity to win past Halloween or fall items. I haven’t put money into the game in over a month because of my lack of enthusiasm. 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Wow this outfit on Maya  <3

Quick question, does anybody know if we can buy this outfit tomorrow but I wait 'till VIP weekend starts, am I still able to buy it afterward/get the free reward or do I have to buy it within a time limit?
    I don’t know for sure if this is the outfit we can buy for this week’s storyline.But you can wait till vip to buy it and you’ll get the free gift. 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    some news 'bout the new update?
    halloween update and kimmys bday, hope for some good stuff, cuz the updates lately were nothing special
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    some news 'bout the new update?
    halloween update and kimmys bday, hope for some good stuff, cuz the updates lately were nothing special

Agree. Just more phone space gone to waste 😆
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    To anyone who’s usually in gold, is it normal for the 1st place doll to already have 900 points while all the other have 200-300? Does that happen alot or is it just a bad group?
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    @KalindaKing it shows I am placed in bronze 1 but my ts group is not there. I came in 10th in silver 3 and got promoted to gold. Support is not even responding. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing What do we do about support not responding re: TS groups??
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I wouldn’t personally get my hopes up about Maya’s outfit being the quest outfit. 🙈
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Wait I'm confused - we got diamonds? I got the call this morning but my game was trying to load all of the other stuff that had happened since it had been down so I never got to finish the call and don't have any more diamonds then yesterday? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Still can’t see my TS group 😐
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Luna0526 said:
    Wait I'm confused - we got diamonds? I got the call this morning but my game was trying to load all of the other stuff that had happened since it had been down so I never got to finish the call and don't have any more diamonds then yesterday? 
    I have a friend who experienced this too. She got calls from her businesses but none from Simon in which he gives you 10 diamonds. I told her to contact Customer Care but she was like "nah, I'd better accept my hard luck". I advise you to not do the same and ask them about it😁
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Luna0526 said:
    I have a friend who experienced this too. She got calls from her businesses but none from Simon in which he gives you 10 diamonds. I told her to contact Customer Care but she was like "nah, I'd better accept my hard luck". I advise you to not do the same and ask them about it😁
    Thank you!!! Glad it wasn't just me haha. Well I guess I already have a session with them from my game progress saying it was saved but deleting a month's worth of items when I got a new phone so I'll just have to add on to that!

What a headache this game has been!
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @quietoffi it could be possible that they're taking the route that is making more revenue but I also think that that specific route doesn't contain that much new content in the updates (no new businesses, locations, shorter storylines etc.) But it also wouldn't make sense since after a while people started kind of 'boycotting' vip gold subscriptions and a lot of people didn’t feel as excited to spend money on the game (which could probably be why they introduced the tier system and the ability to buy both tickets and diamonds, they're probably aware by now that everyone is frustrated w this crappy system but decide to ignore it). Add the rigged voting to it plus the 60 curse and they have the perfect way to make revenue while still doing the bare minimum for the game (especially for male dolls), which is by now, filled w bugs and glitches to the point where it's hilarious.
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    I hope the daily group boxes are updated in the update. My palettes have dyes, cash and every few days diamonds, I haven’t had clothing items in over two months. It was really fun in the beginning to open the boxes, it’s become quite boring to open a box containing one dye or cash. I hope there’s an opportunity to win past Halloween or fall items. I haven’t put money into the game in over a month because of my lack of enthusiasm. 
    Me too! I have exactly 52 unopen squad boxes. Instead of updating the boxes that are already there (ex: TB box), they just keep creating new ones  :s
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I still don’t have a TS group. Can you agree with this if you don’t either! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    so i commented on @quietoffi comment and I went to edit it and I received a message stating that it needed approval and now it’s gone. Wow, I’m being silenced now…good to know.