🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 9/27/21 -Paris Street Style DejaVu!🗼🔁🗳️

Comments

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I've been away for 2 weeks and I've been pretty busy all that time so I missed so much that has happened here on the forum. I'm trying to catch up with some of the threads and seeing all the problems and the glitches that were reported on this one made me really sad. I'm so sorry for everyone who is having all these issues and I really hope that they will be fixed soon!
    This SYS will be the first in a while in which I will be able to submit all the looks without missing a ticket and I'm actually really enjoying the theme. 
    Here are my first five looks, sending love to everyone who has been having problems with the game lately!  <3

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I submitted a ticket and they took me out of bronze, but I’m in gold instead of silver III. 😅

Happy they’re trying to fix things at least. 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    jezebelle said:
    @KalindaKing
    Everytime I submit a look it doesn’t change my ticket count or counter. This happened before the game was shut for maintenance too - I tried submitting a bunch of looks but none showed up as being submitted and my counter didn’t change. Now those looks have shown up and my extra tickets I was saving were used but my counter is still stuck just on a lower number. So I have no idea if I’m using a saved or earned ticket. Also I am not assigned to a trendsetters group. I tried contacting support about the initial issue and they just said they were working on it. I have not heard back from follow-up requests. Please help! 
    I have exactly the same issue 🤦‍♀️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I was able to enter two looks yesterday before the issues, two last night when it came back on and two this morning. Each time I’ve had to close the game after submitting as it’s not registering that a look has been submitted. It stays on the screen and if I hit submit a second time, it says items are locked. 

Just putting this on here so there’s a record other than me.

This was my bronze box.

I play on iOS
    @jezebelle and @YoMomma mines the same. Not recognising that I’ve used a ticket unless I shut the game after each submission.
    I play on iOS
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited September 2021

Why is some people getting help being placed in ts, while others aren’t getting any help ?
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Fourth look, still no ts…
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Guys what ticket are we on pls? I am getting my 5th ticket in 40 mins. Am i going to miss a ticket cus of the glitch?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Fae said:
    I submitted a ticket and they took me out of bronze, but I’m in gold instead of silver III. 😅

I think we’re in the same TS group if your doll’s name is also Fae! 💕😊💕
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Maybe time for a poll? 
    React buttons: 
    Agree: If you were In gold last week and you're now placed in Bronze 1 
    Like: If you're still not in a TS group
    Awesome: No glitches 
    LOL: If you have issues with both TS group and the wrong placement (bronze instead of gold etc) 
    My dyes were missing but now they've been restored, everything else is working fine for me.
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:

Why is some people getting help being placed in ts, while others aren’t getting any help ?

these support and costumer care from glu is nuts. never have they ever helped me

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:

i got the exact same response when i asked why i was in bronze & not gold. they also told me that sometimes trendsetters don't show up right away or at all during sys which i have NEVER seen before.
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Why are we not getting any free tickets? I couldnt submitt a look yesterday morning and I was like 10 minutes away from losing a ticket. And now I lost one when I was sleeping. Lots of people had similar  problems... I hope we can have 1 or 2 free tickets please
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Sooooooo are we all just in bronze 1 now lol 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Sooooooo are we all just in bronze 1 now lol 
    Only the ones support hasn’t fixed which are many. I don’t know why they only fixed a few considering this affected so many people. I haven’t heard back from them in over 15 hours and still in no group. 🤦‍♀️ 
    kadyyy said:
    Guys what ticket are we on pls? I am getting my 5th ticket in 40 mins. Am i going to miss a ticket cus of the glitch?
    I think you're still good, no missed tickets! I submitted my 5th ticket at 9:30
    In bronze 1, my TS has just shown up but everyone showing zero points.

My score on the prize track.

I play on iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Fae said:

Oh yes we are!! Your doll is so gorgeous. 🥺💕
    Fae said:
    maggiey said:
    Fae said:

Oh yes we are!! Your doll is so gorgeous. 🥺💕
    Right back at you! 💕
    There's quite a few of us on here in the same TS group! I guess since with the issue, there's a huge lack of people in gold and we got ours fixed around the same time 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    First two
    Votes came super fast,still don’t have TS group 

3-6

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I lost a ticket overnight since the game not working pushed back the time when I would get the ticket. But it barely feels like it matters since I haven't been getting good enough scores to get to the last earnable for weeks. 
    Platform: Android

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited September 2021

I can’t see my TS group? Is this happening to anyone else? It’s been like this since morning and I don’t know what’s going on. 
    Update: I got placed in the right TS group ( silver 3 ) but my score is 0??? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • amanda_kkhamanda_kkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    5 looks in and still not in a group, but I can see that I’m assigned to a bronze I style level. I messaged glu yesterday and still nothing about putting me in a group. If I’m stuck in bronze I at least want to be allowed the opportunity to move up during this event. How are they not fixing this? 

@kalindaking any update on when they will be adding the rest of us to trendsetter groups?? 

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    is anyone else still in the wrong style level ?? i reached out to support yesterday and still haven't heard anything back. i hope for the next sys i am put in the right style level.
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • bbygirlllbbygirlll Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    I gusss we should get all the sys prizes for free till we reach Gold level again cause this is not our problem to lose all these good items because your game went crazy and demoted us
    YES FARAH YOU TELL EM GIRL !!! ❤️🥰 we deserve to be compensated for being screwed over !!!! (-Rylee from Fb) 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    My bronze box pick,glad that I got an item rather than the dye and energy that I've been getting the last few weeks

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I still haven’t been placed in a ts group after submitting 4 looks, is anyone else having this problem?