Options

Accidentally Canceled An Offer

LinoyLinoy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I wanted to buy this 100 energy and 60 k-gems deal and accidentally closed it instead of buying and now the offer disappeared to god knows where and it's available for the next 55 minutes or less help please

Comments

• Options
    do you have any idea where can i find it??
  • Options
    i accidentally clicked "no thanks" on an offer i wanted to buy and now i can't find it anywhere. the offer was 100 energy and 60k-gems for the same prize for 50 k-gems originally, the offer has like 40 minutes until there's no chance to get it again. can someone please help me?? where can i find it??? (it's not where the offers are.)
  • Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Have you tried clicking on the bullhorn and going through the different popups? 
  • Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Aww sorry just seen the time you posted. Hope you managed to find it! 🤞🏻 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When you definitively say no to an offer like that. It’s gone.   Is it possible you were doing 2 open tasks at the same time?  It sounds like a pop up offer.  Years ago, I found that if I was doing 2 tasks at once, an offer would pop up with deals like that.  It got so bad that I would purposely start multiple things just to trigger the offer.    Be careful if you try that, it can be habit forming.  :)  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary