šŸ’Ž Diamond Squad 2.0 šŸ’Ž Full (15/15)

heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
Welcome to the new thread of theĀ šŸ’Ž Diamond Squad šŸ’Ž

Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to our squad leader Rose, but now we have a new awesome squad leader:Ā @siennaishollow
Since Rose probably won't be as active anymore on the forum, I thought it was best to make a new thread, this way we can adjust the title (from open to full and vice versa).

In-Game Squad Information
Name: Diamond Squad
Squad #: 265577

The squad is private so in case of any openings, send a request in the game and post a message in this thread, Sienna will then add you.

Members (Username - Doll Name) (15/15)
@siennaishollowĀ - Sienna
@heavydirtysoulĀ - Ali
@EmcatĀ - Annabelle
@BooskiBabiiĀ - Boo
@SaffronĀ - Saffron
@KatyaĀ - Katya
@solarflareĀ - Fleur
@TheaTakesLAĀ - Thea
@kst99Ā - Kelsey
@jakcjackĀ - Jackie
@KKH_RenĀ - Park Ren
@bryonycĀ - Bry
@briepodĀ - Brie
@KKHMICAELAĀ - Micaela
@Olivia1896Ā - Dallas

Prev134

Comments

• kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA I saw you asking about the triple threat on the other thread, I have had so many issues with that! I bought about 10 of them and every time only got my kstars, no diamonds or tickets so I had to email Glu every time. They give them to me but I have to wait to send them the email receipt from Apple. Not a huge deal it's just kind of annoying. This only started happening the past couple of months
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Thank you @heavydirtysoul for making this new thread! It's definitely going to help if we ever need to recruit more squad members:)
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Thank you @heavydirtysoul for making this new thread! It's definitely going to help if we ever need to recruit more squad members:)
    No problemšŸ’ž
    My squad box of today, not a single item in my palette even though I still have many items to collect

• Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    My squad box of today, not a single item in my palette even though I still have many items to collect

I got the same paletteĀ 
    @Olivia1896 so annoying šŸ˜•
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    kst99 said:
    @KKHMICAELA I saw you asking about the triple threat on the other thread, I have had so many issues with that! I bought about 10 of them and every time only got my kstars, no diamonds or tickets so I had to email Glu every time. They give them to me but I have to wait to send them the email receipt from Apple. Not a huge deal it's just kind of annoying. This only started happening the past couple of months
    Hey doll! exactly Ā - I only received the k stars and diamonds. Itā€™s been a few days and still havenā€™t received my tickets and the Apple receipt is taking ages, I probably wonā€™t get the receipt until the next SYS starts at the point but, what a rip off. I shouldnā€™t need to complain about not receiving an item that is included in the triple threat.Ā 
    Hey guys just letting you know I received an App Store gift voucher which is why Iā€™ve been making purchases. I havenā€™t become rich all of a sudden šŸ˜‚
    kst99 said:
    Hey doll! exactly Ā - I only received the k stars and diamonds. Itā€™s been a few days and still havenā€™t received my tickets and the Apple receipt is taking ages, I probably wonā€™t get the receipt until the next SYS starts at the point but, what a rip off. I shouldnā€™t need to complain about not receiving an item that is included in the triple threat.Ā 
    I completely agree! It's so frustrating and of course they won't give us anything extra for the inconvenience they just say "oh your connection must be bad". What if we specifically wanted the tickets or diamonds for that event, then when we get the receipt it's over
    For some reason certain advertisements donā€™t play anymore in my game. Some do perfectly fine but others only play for 1 sec and then get stuck. I donā€™t know why this is happening and I donā€™t know how to fix it. This is costing me my daily videos since I donā€™t get rewards when the videos get stuck. Does anyone know what to do?
  • mmhmm28mmhmm28 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi! Would love to join this squad if a slot opens up! I'm a daily KKH player :)
    @heavydirtysoul Iā€™d suggest contacting glu but theyā€™d probably blame your connection like they always doĀ 
    @Olivia1896 yeah I think so too, but thanks for your suggestion šŸ’ž Iā€™m going to give contacting glu a shotĀ 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hey guys! Does anyone own those brown shoes attached to stockings? I donā€™t have a better picture of them but itā€™s this!

@KKH_Ren yes i do. Do you want me to put them in my lookbook?Ā 
    @KKH_Ren yes i do. Do you want me to put them in my lookbook?Ā 
    Yes please! šŸ˜
    Hey dolls. Has anyone stopped receiving big gigs? For the past few days Iā€™ve only been getting calls from Simon about international features in different locations, only 3 hour gigs each? Random calls.
    anyone else ? I am only lvl 31 so I doubt Iā€™ve completed everything lol.Ā 
    @KKHMICAELA do you have any 8 or 6 hr gigs that you havenā€™t done in your task section?Ā 
    @Olivia1896
    Ā i am currently working on a 6 hour gig. My other tasks are just outfits for k stars. Iā€™m saving those for whenever i save up enough to buy them lol.Ā 
    Any of you dolls have this hairstyle? I'm almost done saving 25 diamonds and would love to buy it:)

Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Any of you dolls have this hairstyle? I'm almost done saving 25 diamonds and would love to buy it:)

I have this one! Iā€™ll put it in my look book for you šŸ˜Š
    @saffron58 thank you so much! I'll buy it as soon as I finish savingāœØ
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Hello! Do you have this dress/shirt? I want to check hm it costs :)

Katya said:

I believe itā€™s 25 diamonds like most dresses! I donā€™t own it though šŸ˜…
    Katya said:

I own this one but I donā€™t remember how much it costs! Iā€™ll put it in my look book and you can check! šŸ˜Š
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @saffron58 it costs 12 diamonds. Could you wait before you delete this from your lookbook? I really want to buy it, but I have to save some diamonds :)Ā 
    Katya said:
    @saffron58 it costs 12 diamonds. Could you wait before you delete this from your lookbook? I really want to buy it, but I have to save some diamonds :)Ā 
    Yeah for sure! Iā€™ll keep it in there as long as you need! šŸ˜Š
    Can you add this hair back to your lookbook @saffron58 ? Or if anyone else has it
    kst99 said:
    Can you add this hair back to your lookbook @saffron58 ? Or if anyone else has it
    Yeah! Iā€™ll do it right now. :)