Game wouldn’t open/Lost resources

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    quietoffi said:

maggiey said:
    @agrcic @jm323 @tt_ and everyone else who’s in the wrong level, contact support! They fixed it and placed me back in gold! 
    How long until they answered you? Because they never responded to any correspondence I emailed them, starting from first text at 9:58 am until my last text to them at 9:26pm. No response at all. 
    Took them 3hrs (5:55pm) to initially respond to get more info after I messaged them at 2:49pm. Then the issue was fixed around 7:57pm but I didn’t noticed until like 9:30pm because I was out
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I can’t do anything in sys still, when I originally started it said zero tickets… then I tried it later and I hade 1.. tried to submit and it said I had locked accessories. Whatever. I tried again, 2 tickets available, great! Then I’m not able to submit them because of “locked” items. Then I went back into the game, zero tickets!!!! 

I have not been able to submit any tickets still, I would have been able to submit 4 by now. I’m annoyed. 
  • antoniaaaaantoniaaaa Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited September 2021
    X
    This sucks bc I spent so much money on this game and the game just decided to crash badly like this. Not to mention the free items for new players only and the fact that not everyone is getting 20 videos/day too🙄
  • sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I decided to contact support even though I haven't been placed in a group yet, and told them what level I was in during the last SYS. Hoping this can avoid being placed in the wrong group! Will update for others in the same situation
    Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Me too @sammiegoe. I’ve submitted a few looks and still haven’t been placed yet. 🤦‍♀️ 
  • SasseenaSasseena Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    For me, Simon's call to apologize for the malfunction is the reason the game keeps crashing.  I've basically lost a whole day now... 🙃 
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Platform: Android
    ̶#̶o̶n̶l̶y̶k̶k̶h̶
    ̶#̶onandoffplayers̶i̶n̶c̶e̶c̶o̶n̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
    ̶#̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶b̶a̶c̶k̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶s̶t̶r̶e̶e̶t̶
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Sasseena said:
    For me, Simon's call to apologize for the malfunction is the reason the game keeps crashing.  I've basically lost a whole day now... 🙃 
    me too!! I can't close the speech bubble but I can still scroll across the stream just not tap any other options 

it happened to me a few months ago too and it took ages to fix, one time I got lucky and just kept tapping the text repeatedly  but now it's not working ....cant do todays event  :(
  • CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Contacted Glu yesterday after losing over 40+ diamonds and close to 150 stars. Was told the
    issue was being looked at and my ticket was just closed ???? Wtf is going on!!!!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Whyyyyy is customer support’s response so spotty??
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    maggiey said:
    @agrcic @jm323 @tt_ and everyone else who’s in the wrong level, contact support! They fixed it and placed me back in gold! 
    thanks! unfortunately, they just told me it's an issue they know is going on & they'll get back to me so i'm still in bronze with no group lol
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

It's been two days now and I can't play my game because of this offer. Is this a glitch? 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• ekphonesisekphonesis Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was dropped down two SYS groups cause of the glitch :( is there an email I can send to letting them know of the issue??
  • aimeemmaimeemm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Mine was working great yesterday after the fix and i wake up today to be in bronze I ?!?! When I was gold last night, this is so annoying 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Glu is aware, but they can't adjust or control levels.  If I hear anything, I'll post here.  I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    @ekphonesis @aimeemm
    Send in a ticket! It’s the lil lines in the top left corner of your game, then help, then customer care. 

I’m not sure why Glu is giving such mixed responses about this. I was also put into bronze and moved into gold after sending in a ticket, as well as a lot of other people. They can definitely adjust your level. 
  • ekphonesisekphonesis Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @Fae thank you! I had trouble finding the way to send a ticket lol
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    Can you please forward to Glu that a lot of people are having issues with the compensation from Simon freezing their games? I’ve seen a lot of people reporting it and no acknowledgement about it, and the people affected can’t exactly send in tickets themselves. 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I contacted support and they still put me in the wrong sys group… 🙄
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    agrcic said:
    Same. They did manage to put me in a new group, but it’s still bronze 1 when I should be in gold. 

Oh hey, here’s an idea, get rid of the tier system and we won’t have this problem! 🙄
    averykkh said:
    agrcic said:
    Same. They did manage to put me in a new group, but it’s still bronze 1 when I should be in gold. 

Oh hey, here’s an idea, get rid of the tier system and we won’t have this problem! 🙄
    meanwhile i contacted support & they told me to wait. & i'm still in bronze even though i should be in gold, with no trendsetter group still. it's really unfair that some people are getting this resolved & others aren't being helped, or only partially helped
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Glu is aware, but they can't adjust or control levels.  If I hear anything, I'll post here.  I'm sorry this is happening.
    i'm usually very quiet on these forums, especially with glitches & other issues, but it's really unfair that glu IS adjusting levels for some players and not for all of us who were dropped down to bronze 1
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    If you were having TS problems, please submit a look and see if your style level shows up now? It should be fixed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    averykkh said:
    agrcic said:

same! they moved me to silver 1 when I should be in gold 1… even though I explained that I finished in 2nd in silver 3 on sunday… honestly this is ridiculous
    edited September 2021
    Fae said:
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    Can you please forward to Glu that a lot of people are having issues with the compensation from Simon freezing their games? I’ve seen a lot of people reporting it and no acknowledgement about it, and the people affected can’t exactly send in tickets themselves. 

Hi, I sent info in about Simons call freezing and crashing games earlier, haven't heard back yet. I'm hoping that means they're checking.

@jm323 I was informed level manipulation by Support is not possible.  If it's correct that Support adjusted another players game, but they still didn't get into the right level, maybe the info that I was given is correct - Support can't adjust a SYS level.  Support is backlogged I'm sure, but you are free to contact them, explain and ask them about it. 
     And if I hear about it, I'll post here.  I'm sorry this happened.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    sammiegoe said:
    I decided to contact support even though I haven't been placed in a group yet, and told them what level I was in during the last SYS. Hoping this can avoid being placed in the wrong group! Will update for others in the same situation
    Glu replied about 8 hours later with this message, and then after I submitted another look I was placed in the correct SYS group (points haven't carried over yet). 
    Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
    @kokokokonut there are so many other players who have said they contacted support and were put back in the right group, meanwhile myself & some others are still stuck in bronze. i'm FINALLY in a trendsetters group but being in bronze while others have been adjusted is absurd
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

This is infuriating.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @jm323 I was added to a group and gold level about an hour ago. I had provided them with a photo of the prizes I received if that helps. 
    thanks @lilirose98 i sent them screenshots of my prizes and ranking too, last night, and again just now. hopefully this time they'll actually adjust my level. i am so angry (not at you lol) that some players are getting rightfully adjusted & others are just sitting in bronze. i'm not spending weeks losing out on prizes & working my way up again
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    jm323 said:
    thanks @lilirose98 i sent them screenshots of my prizes and ranking too, last night, and again just now. hopefully this time they'll actually adjust my level. i am so angry (not at you lol) that some players are getting rightfully adjusted & others are just sitting in bronze. i'm not spending weeks losing out on prizes & working my way up again
    I totally understand! It took 15 hours for them to respond to me and even with that it took 6 hours later for me to be placed correctly. Hang in there and I hope they clear this up for you sooner rather than later. 🤞