šŸŽ†āœØ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited September 2021
    @KalindaKing
    -Update: I just submitted my 5th outfit and was finally placed in a trendsetter group: GOLD, which is where I should be. So thatā€™s cool, thereā€™s Ā progress here - however, it says we all have 0 pointsā€¦ but like I said, I just submitted my 5th outfit. Curiouser and curiouser.Ā 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    JuliaJade said:
    @KalindaKing
    -Update: I just submitted my 5th outfit and was finally just placed in a trendsetter group: GOLD, which is where I should be. So thatā€™s cool, theyā€™re progress here - however, it says we all have 0 pointsā€¦ but like I said, I just submitted my 5th outfit. Curiouser and curiouser.Ā 
    when ur 5th look gets done scoring, you will be able to see ur total points āœØ it happened to me as well
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Luna0526 said:
    Luna0526 said:
    Wait I'm confused - we got diamonds? I got the call this morning but my game was trying to load all of the other stuff that had happened since it had been down so I never got to finish the call and don't have any more diamonds then yesterday?Ā 
    I have a friend who experienced this too. She got calls from her businesses but none from Simon in which he gives you 10 diamonds. I told her to contact Customer Care but she was like "nah, I'd better accept my hard luck". I advise you to not do the same and ask them about itšŸ˜
    Thank you!!! Glad it wasn't just me haha. Well I guess I already have a session with them from my game progress saying it was saved but deleting a month's worth of items when I got a new phone so I'll just have to add on to that!

What a headache this game has been!
    No problem! šŸ„° also I agree... this game started to come with each and every update with more disappointments and more filled storageĀ 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I really just got put back into Silver 3 even though I should be in Goldā€¦. So no chance at any diamonds this weekšŸ˜ ok thanks glu
  • joeyyy1995joeyyy1995 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Interestingly, I levelled down to Silver II last SYS, but after the second glitch of the day yesterday I somehow ended up back in Silver III? It seems that a lot of people are having the opposite issue, but did anyone have the same issue as me?Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I was added back to Gold just nowā€¦curious to see how this will all work out!
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Interestingly, I levelled down to Silver II last SYS, but after the second glitch of the day yesterday I somehow ended up back in Silver III? It seems that a lot of people are having the opposite issue, but did anyone have the same issue as me?Ā 
    Same thing! I levelled down last SYS and they put me back in gold, it seems like (for the people they're somehow choosing to adjust the group of), they're putting us in the group we were in last SYS.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are having TrendSetter problems, please submit a look and see if your style level shows up now? It should be fixed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I contacted support last night about being placed in Bronze I instead of Gold... still have heard nothing back. I am on my fourth look (started late because of the game not opening) and am still in Bronze I

• Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Every. Time.Ā 
    I got dyes in my first and second box from the TB event and also in my daily squad box.Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Rikk said:
    I was added back to Gold just nowā€¦curious to see how this will all work out!
    So they CAN adjust levels after all. Why are they claiming they cannot adjust levels for some players and not for others? I still haven't gotten any response at all since yesterday morning.Ā 
    I get super different answers from support when I contact them with the same issue multiple timesā€¦itā€™s really inconsistent. I think there seems to be a lack of communication on that side of CS TeamĀ 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I really just got put back into Silver 3 even though I should be in Goldā€¦. So no chance at any diamonds this weekšŸ˜ ok thanks glu

Haha just got kicked from the Silver 3 group I guess and none of my looks are availablešŸ˜ƒ

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    How long has it been taking for you guys to get responses from support?? I have one (still open) ticket that I opened at 9am yesterday, I got a response at 4pm and then NOTHING since, even though they didn't fix my issue or close the ticket. I have another one that I opened this morning from my computer that hasn't gotten anything past the automated response. The way Glu treats customers, both paying and non-paying (and I HAVE spent money on this game) is unbelievable.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Submitting a look seems to be the key to being put in a group! I am in gold as I should be
    iOS
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i don't have a timer (lol) so i can't submit a ticket yet.. hopefully i'll get an alert soon that i have a ticket ready and fingers crossed this actually works!
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Iā€™ve submitted five looks already and Iā€™m still in Bronze 1, this is so unfair. Am I supposed to just let it go and accept it? šŸ¤”

āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I just submitted another look and it was voted on and Iā€™m still in bronze. I sent a support ticket this morning but I havenā€™t heard anything.
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    finally got put into a TS group but iā€™m supposed to be in gold and iā€™m in a bronze group
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kalinda said once you are in a TS group, if the level is wrong, send a ticket to Customer Care. So sorry for the trouble,Ā  bear in mind Support is getting a lot of tickets, response time might be slower.Ā  hope it gets resolved swiftly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    If you are having TrendSetter problems, please submit a look and see if your style level shows up now? It should be fixed.
    Worked for me! and am in the correct style level. Ty
    Platform: iOS
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    Remove DYES and ENERGY from GB.. Weā€™re tired of asking!
    Itā€™s remove dyes and kash, not energy.šŸ¤Ŗ
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Apparently who was placed in a Ts group yesterday is stuck in bronze and who was placed in a TS group today is in silver 3 or gold, I guess they canā€™t fix since youā€™re already in a ts group, they only fixed who wasnā€™t in a group yet
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited September 2021
    loraainec said:
    Apparently who was placed in a Ts group yesterday is stuck in bronze and who was placed in a TS group today is in silver 3 or gold, I guess they canā€™t fix since youā€™re already in a ts group, they only fixed who wasnā€™t in a group yet
    If this is the case I think thatā€™s extremely unfair, I was supposed to be in gold this sys and now Iā€™m in bronze 1 every person this has happened to will unfairly miss out on tons of items each sys until making it back to gold when they shouldā€™ve already been there,Ā 

I think this should be fixed or either every sys level (bronze and sliver) should have all the items gold has for the next five show your styles @KalindaKing

edit: I contacted support in the game and Iā€™m in gold nowĀ 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    isabeau said:
    Mariaakkh said:
    Remove DYES and ENERGY from GB.. Weā€™re tired of asking!
    Itā€™s remove dyes and kash, not energy.šŸ¤Ŗ
    Wouldnt mind energy being removed too tbh
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    loraainec said:
    I was meant to be in Gold for this SYS. Only got Ā placed in a TS group today but Iā€™m still stuck in Bronze 1. Iā€™ve sent a ticket and sent screenshots but Iā€™ve yet to be placed in the correct tier. So thereā€™s a lot of inconsistencies on Gluā€™s part.Ā 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    I don't understand this system..

I was in 6th place in gold and now I'm back in bronze..Sometimes I open the app, then I'm in Bronze 1st place. After a few minutes still in bronze, but 26th place. Then back to 1 - without I posted a look.

what's going on??????

i want my gold status back!

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I messaged support yesterday about being in the wrong level and they told me to keep submitting looks and I would be placed back in my correct league, but Iā€™ve submitted 3 looks since then and Iā€™m still stuck in Bronze šŸ˜“

Itā€™s really unfair that a few players are getting put back in their places and a few of us will have to struggle back to the better leagues and miss out on prizes because of this! Just get rid of these levels altogether lmao
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    glu has the worst support ever.

hate when they apologize and says "I certainly understand your concern regarding this matter. this might happens due network storage issues" or the best: "I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the diamonds (which I earnd from the daily squad box but they did not add !!), please send us a screenshot"
    do I really have to take a screenshot EVERYTIME?
    Ā 
    with my ID they're able to see my process and my status - so why the F they CAN'T see my lost diamonds and other issues? what costumer care is that?

I bought so much diamonds and kstars from this golddigger company
    it's not the same anymore since the "big" update back then, when they asked us few questions on how they can optimize the kkh game with some influence by the players.

this game was way better in the beginning.
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Iā€™m a free player, but i really believe that Glu treats us however they want because they are still getting a bunch of money. Today I woke up with a lot of messages in the game ā€œfriends with benefitsā€ of a squad member that spent $100. I donā€™t know how much paying members spend on average on the game but GOSH. Spending $100 in one morning on a game??Ā 
    That just sounds like way too much. But I bet Glu loves it. They are not going to change if people keep spending like that.Ā 
    Itā€™s marketing. ā€œKeep people talking about you, no matter if itā€™s good or bad, everything is promo.ā€