šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS TB Weekday Event 9/27/21 -Paris Street Style DejaVu!šŸ—¼šŸ”šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @kalindaking I still donā€™t have a trendsetters group and I keep getting error messages about my internet connection when I try to submit a look. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with my internet and every other app and website worksĀ 
  • imaginethat94imaginethat94 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    I gusss we should get all the sys prizes for free till we reach Gold level again cause this is not our problem to lose all these good items because your game went crazy and demoted us
    Completely agree - gold gifts for all!
  • KikkyBKikkyB Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hello guys, Iā€™m new here.Ā 
    Iā€™m really sad with the glitches.Ā 
    I spend a lot on tickets to remain in the gold level and right now, I donā€™t have a TS group and Iā€™m in the Bronze level yet Glu isnā€™t giving me a positive feedback.Ā 

Has anyone gotten any help yet?
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Itā€™s progress I guess but hopefully I will be back in gold šŸ¤žšŸ½
  • AdrianneNicoleAdrianneNicole Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Thank God I noticed that the top TB prizes seemed a little off for me to be in Bronze 3 like I thought I was or I would never have noticed that I was in Bronze 1 šŸ™„
    quietoffi said:
    KikkyB said:
    Hello guys, Iā€™m new here.Ā 
    Iā€™m really sad with the glitches.Ā 
    I spend a lot on tickets to remain in the gold level and right now, I donā€™t have a TS group and Iā€™m in the Bronze level yet Glu isnā€™t giving me a positive feedback.Ā 

Has anyone gotten any help yet?
    It's really random. Some players are getting help and are getting moved, some are being told they cannot be moved and some players get no response or acknowledgment at all from Glu.Ā 
    Thank you for the response.Ā 

This is really frustrating tbhĀ 

Fingers crossedĀ 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Still no TS for me šŸ„² what is going onĀ 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Iā€™m still in bronze , I donā€™t have TS. I have contacted support because it helped the others, but they say that they canā€™t see my game by my game ID šŸ„² seriously whatā€™s happeningĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you were having TS problems, please submit a look and see if your style level shows up now? It should be fixed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Just noticed I'm in Silver III even though I finished 3rd and got upgraded to Gold. Can it be fixed please?

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    If you were having TS problems, please submit a look and see if your style level shows up now? It should be fixed.
    My next free ticket is in 40minutes, but I doubt it will work, people where saying this this morning and it didnā€™t work for me. I lost my hope. But I really want it to be fixed at weekend sys.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Omg it worked this time! Thank you @kokokokonut!
    edited September 2021
    I'm just the messenger,Ā  so glad it worked for you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    I gusss we should get all the sys prizes for free till we reach Gold level again cause this is not our problem to lose all these good items because your game went crazy and demoted us
    Off-topic with all the SYS tier issues going on, but how is this person not banned yet? Ā It blows my mind.Ā 
    I just did. ThanksĀ 
    It does work but I still donā€™t have any vote counts yet but Iā€™m in the right level
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    KikkyB said:
    I just did. ThanksĀ 
    It does work but I still donā€™t have any vote counts yet but Iā€™m in the right level
    I am in your group too! With 0 votes even tho I already have 198 votes.
    Ā 
  • amanda_kkhamanda_kkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Working now!! Starting at zero, but Iā€™m in the right level and im now in a group!Ā 

• PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    I'm glad for the 10 diamonds, but with the crazy timing I ended up missing a ticketĀ  :'(Ā 
    If I struggled before to get to the silver tb box, now I'm just here for the earnable diamonds...
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I mistakenly submitted a saved ticket i have saving forever šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ can i get it back if i message support? Or is it goneĀ 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Just submitted a new look, still in the wrong TS group with no word from support...
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Glad to see Iā€™m not the only one having an issue with my TS group. Just got put into Bronze 1 when I should be in Gold or Silver 3 (I jump back and forth between the two)
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Seriously, I've started two separate support tickets (one from my phone where I got one actual response then radio silence after "turn it off and on again" didn't work and one from my laptop this morning) and I'm getting COMPLETELY ignored. @KalindaKing what do I need to do to get a response???
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    I mistakenly submitted a saved ticket i have saving forever šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ can i get it back if i message support? Or is it goneĀ 
    Sadly I think itā€™s just gone.Ā 
    I did the same thing some time ago and messaged support, they replied saying they couldnā€™t add tickets and just to be careful next time. ā˜¹ļø
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    You know what? Iā€™ve been assigned to a TS group where people have submitted more looks than I have. I submitted my 2 first looks this morning ( around 11 am. Itā€™s 11:10 pm where I live right now ) and I submitted another a few hours ago so thatā€™s my third look. But people in my ts group probably have submitted all 5 of their tickets šŸ„“ so Iā€™m 24th šŸ¤§
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Iā€™m not sure if iā€™m on theme but here are my looksšŸ’• I have basically just been making a cute outfit then putting a beret on topšŸ˜‚
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I just submitted a new look after seeing @kokokokonut ā€˜s comment and iā€™m still in bronze, and a friend of mine was just placed in a bronze ts, weā€™re both supposed to be on gold.Ā 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I feel stupid now using a free ticket for a box that will most likely be dyesšŸ¤”šŸ¤” cant they like jst delete the look or somethingĀ  @Fae thanks for replying doll
    I just submitted a new look after seeing @kokokokonut ā€˜s comment and iā€™m still in bronze, and a friend of mine was just placed in a bronze ts, weā€™re both supposed to be on gold.Ā 

Sorry this didn't help. Have the looks come in for that yet? I'll will pass your comment along.Ā  BTW, what platform are you?
    Ā 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Submitting a look like Koko said should help you get a Trendsetters group! If you're in the wrong style level, please contact in-game support.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @kokokokonut weā€™re both on iOS
    @KalindaKing i contacted support 24 hours ago and iā€™m still waiting for a response. I didnā€™t even got a hello, just silence.Ā